• ベストアンサー

和訳をどうかおねがいします。 I felt that you felt

和訳をどうかおねがいします。 I felt that you felt the same about me, so It seemed to make sense to see each other. 私は、彼に好きなことを伝えたのですが、そのことに対する答えなのでしょうか??でも、結果は友達でとどまりたい。と言われたので、ただ単に、「同じフィーリング(性格)を持っていたと感じた。」という意味なのでしょうか?それとも、僕も好きだった。なのでしょうか??英語は難しいですね。。。。。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

好きも嫌いも付き合いについてもはっきりとは言っていないのでわかりませんが、 悪い感じは全然しない、前向きな文に感じます。 お互い、想いは同じなようだから、会うのは理屈に合っているね。 と言っています。

feelhawaih
質問者

お礼

ご回答どうもありがとうございました。彼に別の言い方で聞いてみると、彼も私と同じ気持ちを私に持っていたということを言いたかったようです。この意味が解らず、私は彼は全く私に恋愛感情は無かったと思い、冷たいメールを送ったので、もつれてしまいました。でも、後で、自分(彼)も恋愛感情を私が彼に対するように持っていた」と言い直してくれました。だから、こそ私たちが合うのは理屈に合っているようだった。ということでした。意味のトリ違いでもつれてしまって、少しびっくりしています。。お時間を割いて頂きどうもありがとうございました。。。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

she moved away, and as the children said afterwards to each other, it was almost funny and certainly very sweet to see haw she tried not to be too happy the day she left, but they felt rather put upon, just the same. の和訳お願いします

• so that 教えてください

単文は複文に、複文は単文にの問題でわからないところがあります。 教えてください。 1) He is too young to know better.          ↓  He is so young that he (can't) know better. 2) She was so kind that she showed me around the city.          ↓ She was so kind ( enought) to show me around the city. (   )内が間違いでした。何が入るのでしょうか? できたら問題の和訳も教えてください お願いします!!

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• 正しい和訳

人によって 和訳が違うので、英語として正しい和訳にして下さい。 Avril.Nobody's Homeの一部。 こちらです。 I couldn't tell you Why she felt that way She felt it everyday I couldn't help her I jast watched her make The same mistakes again What's wrong,what's wrong now Too many,too many problems Don't know where she belongs Where she belongs ここまでです。 (初心者)勉強中なので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

members of the same category may differ from each other quite markedly with respect to the characteristics that qualify them for their membership. を訳したら 「あるカテゴリーの一つとしてみなす特徴に関しては、同じカテゴリーのメンバーはそれぞれかなり明白に異なっているかもしれない。」 となったのですが、もっと綺麗に和訳できないでしょうか??

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The three months I spent in Shishmaref left a very deep impression on me. Staying with Eskimos, I became more and more interested in different lifestyles. It taught me one important lesson: even in the most remote places, "real" people are living their lives. That idea reallyn attracted me. I also began to feel that all of us have one thing in common: each of us has only one life to live. It is all those single lives that make up our world. When I got back to Japan, I kept thinking about Alaska. I felt that one day I wanted to live there. So, after graduating from university, I decicded to become a photographer. I wanted to know more about Alaska ond photograph its wildlife and people. Finally, in 1978, after studying photography for two years, I chose to make my home there.  

• 和訳を助けて頂きたいです。

下記の英文の和訳に自信がありません。 恐れ入りますが、和訳を助けて頂ければ幸いです。 私は以下のように和訳しました。 Do you think that we can work through the difficulties living so far from each other ? 「あなたはお互いが離れていて困難な状況でも、私達が上手く行くと思いますか?」 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします What a child needs, what we all needs, is to find some other people who have imagined life along lines that make sense and that also allow some freedom, and listen to them. 難しい単語はないのですが、全く訳せません。 重要な文法やイディオムがあればそれもあわせて回答していただけると助かります