• ベストアンサー

FF?LJ?LOL? 和訳&英訳お願い致します。

こんにちは、いつもこちらの掲示板には大変お世話になっております。 実はわたしのサイトに海外の方から書き込みがあったのですが、さっぱり意味がわからないので、どなたか和訳お願い致します。 ------------ Anyway, I'm not sure if you are the person to ask (you're the only name i saw, so i guess it's you then) if it would be all right for me to use your art so that i could make an avatar or lj icon for myself ... just to use at FF or my LJ, nothing else. ------------ ↑わたしの絵を使いたい、と言ってるのはわかるのですが、 FF とか LJ とか、なんのことだかさっぱりわかりません。 また、この方はLOLという単語もよく使っていて、それもよくわかりません。 どなたか、和訳お願い致します。 たびたびお願いして大変申し訳ないのですが、この方への返事も英訳していただけないでしょうか。 --------- フォーラムへの参加のお誘い、ありがとうございます。とっても嬉しいです。 とても興味はあるのですが、私は英語が不得手なので参加できそうにありません。本当にごめんなさい。 あなたのサイトを見ました。とても素敵なトップデザインですね。 これからの更新を楽しみにしています。 --------- ↑の英訳もお願い致します(ペコリ)。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.1

書いてきた人は10代かそこらですね。 思い切り簡単に行きます。 多分あなたでいいと思うのですが、貴方の絵を私のavaterか、LJのアイコンに使いたいのですがよろしいでしょうか? FFで使うか、私のLJで使うだけです。 で、???と思いますので解説を。 avater ...チャットルームで自分のアイコンが表示される物がありますよね。あれのことです。 FF ....Fan Fiction ここでは at FF と言っていることから FF.net のことでしょう。 http://www.fanfiction.net/ 要するに有名なファンサイトです。 LJ .... Live Journal の略です。掲示板の一つと思って下さい。 ええと、英訳ですけど上記の返事も必要なのでしょうから、また後ほど。

moon_tulip
質問者

お礼

こんにちは、mickjey2さん。 自分でさきほどなんとか返事を返すことができたので、 英訳のお願いについてはもう大丈夫です。 今回は大変お世話になりました。本当にありがとうございました!

moon_tulip
質問者

補足

こんにちは、mickjey2さん。 以前もmickjey2に教えていただいて大変助かりました。今回も大変くわしい解説ありがとうございます。 英訳についてなのですが、 ------ わたしのイラストを使ってもかまいませんよ。 もし、よろしければ相互リンクしませんか? ------ ↑の文も英訳していただけませんか?お手数おかけします。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#5399
noname#5399
回答No.3

わからないのに回答は大変迷惑かと思ったのですが、 興味深かったのでヒント程度に流していただけるとうれしいですm(__)m LJ:Live Journal 時間単位ですきなときに日記が書けて、読者もコメントをつけられる、 みたいな日記ツールみたいです。参考URLからユーザーのページが見られました♪ FF:Fan Fiction ファンが書く小説/マンガ。同人系というか。#1さんの仰るサイトのことのようですね^^; LOL:laughing out loud これは(爆)(笑)みたいなかんじで使われます。 と思ったら調べている間に2つも回答が!(笑) 一応投稿します…(汗)

参考URL:
http://www.livejournal.com/
moon_tulip
質問者

お礼

plzplzplzさん、詳しい解説、ありがとうございます! ヒントどころかとってもよくわかり、助かりました。 早速参考URLに行ってみました。 勉強になりました。

• bami
  • ベストアンサー率32% (61/187)
回答No.2

あ~、「LOL」は日本語?の「(笑)」くらいの意味ではなかったかと思います。  ごめんなさい、お次の方どうぞ(LOL)。

moon_tulip
質問者

お礼

bamiさん、回答ありがとうございます! 海外にも、(笑)という表現があるんですね。面白いです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と英訳に翻訳お願いします

こんにちは下記の文章を和訳と英訳にほんやくお願いします I am 19 year old producer tryning to get my neme out so prease subscribe to my channel or comment if you like the song thank you あなたの曲はとてもすばらしかったです 仲良くなれたらうれしいです

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「All F-1 students no matter if they are on OPT or enrolled should have D/S on their I-94 stamp. However, if you choose to go back to school or use your STEM extension, you still will be in F-1 for the duration of your status. You need to ensure you apply for the STEM extension (if eligible) at least 2-3 months before your OPT ends. 」 どなたか、宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳、それに対しての返事の英訳をお願いします

以下のメッセージを和訳をお願いします。 I wonder if you can help me with something. I have a show to do where I need to say in japanese the following: "The brave will die but the cautious never live." Are you able to send me the japanese written phonetically so I can learn it. Many thanks if you can do this for me. Best 私は、英語は得意ではありません。 このメッセージを下さった方は、TV等にも出演されている方です。 失礼のない返事をしたいので、どう書けば良いのか、 教えて戴けたら有難いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳、英訳

失礼します。留学生の外国人の方から直接会って英会話を習うため連絡をとっています。 I am so sorry for letting you go in 地名for our first meeting. I was thinking that you might be living in 地名. I am so sorry again. Anyway, I am open to suggestion as to where will be our next session that is near in 地名. we will just meet in 地名 then afterwards we will look for another venue near in 地名. maybe you can study or bring some English books if so that we can have some discussions on it. 意訳もありますが自分なりの訳です。↓ 私は初めてのミーティングにあなたに地名に来てもらうのをすまなく 思います。とにかく、次回のミーティングは地名の近くが良いのではないかと提案します。 まず会ってから、地名の近くの別の場所を探しましょう。 おそらくあなたは勉強が出来て、いくつかの英語の教材を持っている のだろうから、もしそうならそれを使ってディスカッションしましょう。 このメールに対しての送ろうと考えている内容、 Thank you for care about me. Lets do it. We will look for another place after first meeting. So I am going to study English from now on, I donnot have some English books. この後に、私は何か英語の教材を持って行ったほうが良いですか?と英語で言いたいです。自分なりの英訳ですが自信がないです↓ Do I have some English books? 最後に今から準備するとしたらどういった英語の本を準備するべきだと 思いますか?と言いたいのですが良い英文が浮かびません。。 Do you thinkからあとが進みません。良い英文があれば教えていただけないでしょうか? 英文への自分の和訳が間違っていたら訂正をお願いします! また自分が途中まで作った英文がおかしい場合教えてください。 お願いします!

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)

• 和訳お願い致します!

英語が得意な方、どなたか和訳お願いします。 I am Sadden to hear this. I am also Sorry for  Jr.'s behaviour and Hope he has a change of Heart. I know he does have feelings for you. He told me so.  Jr. does not have a fiancee that I know of. You are Welcome and your kindness is also accepted graciously.  お手数おかけしますが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.