• ベストアンサー

和訳と英訳に翻訳お願いします

こんにちは下記の文章を和訳と英訳にほんやくお願いします I am 19 year old producer tryning to get my neme out so prease subscribe to my channel or comment if you like the song thank you あなたの曲はとてもすばらしかったです 仲良くなれたらうれしいです

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hrsmmhr
  • ベストアンサー率36% (173/477)
回答No.1

私は19歳のプロデューサで、名前を売り出そうとしています もしその曲が好きでしたら、どうか私のチャンネルに登録して、コメントを書いてください ありがとうございます Your songs are very splendid. I wish you would be a friend of mine.

yumiyo080
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を手伝ってください。

あけましておめでとうございます。 今年もよろしくお願いします。 今年は英語をよりいっそう極めて 女性らしさも磨きたいです。 きらきら輝けるように頑張ります! の和訳を手伝ってください! Happy New Year. Thank you again this year. I will do my best to shine glitter.!?!? お願いします(┬┬_┬┬)

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

We're going to see my partner's family, including her 25-year-old child, who has acted like a sullen brat since we married 10 years ago. As in, has not spoken to me or acknowledged me in any way and treated my partner poorly as well. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2138279 As in以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします。

「老後毎日楽しく過ごすため、 セントバーナードのような大型犬を飼うつもりです」 という和文を以下のように英訳してみたのですが、 自信がありません…。ぜひ添削をお願いします。 「I will keep a big dog like Saint Bernard when I am old to enjoy everyday.」

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Amy's getting a song!!! Woo hoo, GO AMY!!! Thank you thank you!!! Who else would like to join her and get a personalized song? Just one of many cool, cool perks to helping us out with our record release!!!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• イチロー語録英訳

イチローさんの言葉「ポテンシャルだけでやってきた39歳と、いろんなものを積み重ねて、さまざまなことを考えて、そこに来た39歳を一緒にしてほしくないと思っている」をアメリカ人に説明しようと思って下記のように訳してみたのですが、自分でもうまくないなあと思っています。どなたかうまい英訳を知りませんか?ちなみにサンケイスポーツに載っていた言葉です。(どなたかうまく訳していただいてもありがたいです。) I’d like not to discuss together 39 year old players who have performed based on only his potential and 39 year old player who has performed based on many trials and many thoughts. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My 11-year-old son wants to grow out his hair (more, I suspect, because he hates the feeling of getting it cut than out of any desire to actually have long hair). he hates the feeling of getting it cut than out of any desire to actually have long hairの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英訳をお願いします(至急)

英訳お願いします(至急 以下の文章をアメリカ人の友人に送りたいと思います。 自力で英訳してみましたがネイティブ的にもっと 良い書き方はありますでしょうか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私の意見が役立ってよかったです。 あと、○○さんにそれとなく連絡とってみます。 お祝いお言葉ありがとう。また報告しますね。 I am glad to hear that my opinion helped you in some ways. I will contact ○○ to see how she reacts. Thank you for your message - I will keep you postd.

• 英訳をお願いいたします。

英訳をお願いいたします。 始めまして、質問に失礼があったら、先にお詫びいたします。 海外からのコメントに返事をしたいのですが、私の英語レベルでは 解釈できかねて、困ってます。 どなたか、日本語に訳してもらえないでしょうか? 相手の方は、英語圏にはお住まいではなく、スイス人だと思います、 その辺も考慮して頂けると助かります。 ??????Why are surprise many friends visit my channel ??????????It's G R E A T for YOU : a lot of people watch your avatar/icône !!!!(Laughes !) You can tell to me : Thank you very much !!! (It's for laughes but it's the reality) I am a very sympatic woman ! I always write lovely messages ! I am honnest I read and answer I have a beautiful choice "regroupement" of creations of many internautes (people) because I have good smell in musics ! And a lot people want a place for their icônes / avatar in my channel ! You see : you are lucky ! Every day I don't keep and put OUT 10 avatard/icônes ! I only conserv honnest people/friends ! If you are some questions : please ask to me ! I answer to you I help the best in my possibility I am really sincere I have old friends the want coming in my channel ! But I don't want some people not corrects or with stories, who made shit, noises... Please : respect me and I respect you  です、宜しくお願いいたします。 また、お礼が遅れるかもしれません、先に失礼とは思いますが、 ここで、お礼を申しあげます。