• 締切済み

この部分が分かりません和訳を教えて下さい

But I asked this question more abstractedly than before, as I was thinking of the sirens and of the exact proportions of the noise they made.I wondered, as well, what sinister genius of the Home Office could have invented so ominous a wail, and why.And I was thinking of the word ‘siren’.The sound then became comical, for I imagined some maniac sea nymph from centuries past belching into the year 1944.Actually, the sirens frightened me.

• MH72
  • お礼率22% (9/40)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• omoture
  • ベストアンサー率61% (8/13)
回答No.1

だが、以前よりも上の空で、この質問をした。 サイレンのことを考えていたからで、そのサイレンが発する音の 正確な大きさを考えていたのだ。どんなホームオフィスの悪の 天才が、そんな不吉な鳴声を発明したのか、それはなぜなのか、 と不思議に思った。そして、私は「サイレン(セイレーン)」という 言葉について、考えていた。その時には、サイレンの音はこっけいな ものになっていた。というのも、何匹かの怒れる海のニンフが、 何世紀もの過去から、1944年にひょっこりとあらわれたところを 想像したからだ。実際のところ、サイレンは私を恐がらせた。

この投稿のマルチメディアは削除されているためご覧いただけません。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください。

和訳もしくは質問の意味を教えてもらえませんか。 i was thinking how would it be if i was one of the characters. you know, everybody in japanese family has to play a certain role given by the japanese family code. and I wondered, what would they do if there was someone like me? Would they absolve me from not understanding the rules? 邦画の『歩いても 歩いても』を見た後に こういう質問をされました。(私は見ていません。) japanese family codeによって与えられた役割を演じている...というのは、 どういうことなんでしょうか? 例えば日本の家庭(田舎など)で長男が後継ぎとかそういうことですか? 何を聞かれているのかがよくわかりません...(T_T) 外国人が日本の家族の一員になるとどうなるかとかを 聞いているのでしょうか?? どなたかわかる方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

Lisp Ralph and Bob were in the locker room of the country club. 'I sure hated to hear about the disappearance of the professor,' said Ralph. 'So did I,' replied Bob. 'I always admired him because he was such a profound thinker.' 'That's true,' answered Ralph.'He was always thinking no matter where he was.' 'I remember the last time I saw him,' added Bob. 'We were swimming in the lake, and he suddenly called out, 'I'm thinking! I'm thinking!' 'You dummy!' roared Ralph. 'Didn't you know the professor lisped?' jokeの部分も教えて貰えると嬉しいです!

• 和訳お願いします

No one knows whether Blake's story is true, as he disappeared soon afterwards. Mark Honigsbaum, author of Valverde's Gold, thinks the gold was likely taken out centuries ago. "If not," he says, "and [if] it's still there, I think it's lost forever.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) I took the fist turn to the right at the Medical Records Dept. and made my way along the corridor, but it came to a dead end, so I turned around and headed toward the entrance. But I was so frightened and it was so smoky that I got lost. I remember turning to the right somewhere and getting to the door of some room,but I have no idea where I was. I sat down in front of the door and desperately called out for help again and again. Finally a man heard me. He came over to help me, took me by the hand and led me to the entrance.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

On the basic of Dalton's atomic theory, we can define an atom as the basic unit of an element that can enter into chemical combination. Dalton imagined an atom that was both extremely small and indivisible. を和訳してほしいです。お願いします!

• 教科書の和訳・・・

下の文なのですが、何回訳してもへんな訳にしかできずすごく困っています…どなたか教えていただけませんか? "I work up just as the boot was coming back up and all I could hear was water pouring in," Jesse recalls. Everything inside the boat was floating in the water. "It all happened so quickly that there wasn’t time to be frightened."

• 和訳お願いします

Politicians have routinely striven to speak the language of Shakespeare and Milton as ungrammatically as possible in order to avoid offending their audiences by appearing to have gone to school. Thus, Adlai Stevenson, who incautiously allowed intelligence and learning and wit to peep out of his speeches, found the American people flocking to a Presidential candidate who invented a version of the English language that was all his own and that has been the despair of satirists ever since. George Wallace, in his speeches, had, as one of his prime targets, the "pointy-headed professor and with what a roar of approval that phrase was always greeted by his pointy headed audience.

• 日本語にして下さい

was at the beach and I was thinking of you 名前.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 部分、部分はわかるんですが文になるとうまく日本語に直せなくて… As I traveled from one country to another, I got accustomed to communicating primarily through gestures. I imagined that I could read minds and send telepathic messages. I focused on facial expressions and eye contact. There were many times when I wanted to know what people were actually saying; however, I also often sensed that I was at a distinct advantage, not knowing. Ambiguity felt liberating. I didn't have to conform as much to expectations or behavior that I might consider restrictive. I could move in and out of culturally imposed roles more freely.

• 和訳をお願いします(*^_^*)

さきほどの続きなんですが、こちらも和訳もお願いします(>_<) Keeping tropical fish can be a rewarding and educational pastime and is a popular hobby. I am astonished how much fish biology, chemistry, and physics I remember from having a childhood fish tank. But I never made the common mistake of thinking that fish were pets that require no care. Setting up and maintaining a tank correctly does take some time and energy. As an adult, I find the mixing and regulation of the water quality boring, and my husband has taken over that routine; that doesn't mean he is more responsible than I am, just ask our cats! But as a child, it was a great chance to learn about responsibility.