• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします!

Lisp Ralph and Bob were in the locker room of the country club. 'I sure hated to hear about the disappearance of the professor,' said Ralph. 'So did I,' replied Bob. 'I always admired him because he was such a profound thinker.' 'That's true,' answered Ralph.'He was always thinking no matter where he was.' 'I remember the last time I saw him,' added Bob. 'We were swimming in the lake, and he suddenly called out, 'I'm thinking! I'm thinking!' 'You dummy!' roared Ralph. 'Didn't you know the professor lisped?' jokeの部分も教えて貰えると嬉しいです!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数35
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15192/32626)

1。  題 lisp は、下記にあるように、[s] のような歯擦子音を,[θ]のように異常発音する、一種の舌足らずの現象です。ですから、sin 「罪悪」のかわりに thin 「薄い」と言ったり、 sick 「病気の」の代わりに thick 「厚い」と言ったりすることです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=lisp 2。訳    ラルフとボブがカントリークラブの更衣室にいた。ラルフは「あの教授が姿を消したと聞いたが残念だね」と言った。     「そうだね。彼は何時も大変奥深い思想家だったから、彼を何時も尊敬してたんだ」とボブが言った。    「全くだ、彼は何時も自分がどこにいようと、考えに耽っていた。」とラルフが応じた。     「この前彼に会った時のことを覚えている」とボブが加えた。「湖で泳いでいた時、彼は急に私は考えている私は考えていると大声で呼んでいたよ」     「バカ!」とラルフが怒鳴った。「教授は舌足らずだってこと知らなかったのか?」 3。ジョーク     私は考えている私は考えている(=私は沈んで行く私は沈んで行く)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

A Flying 'Chaucer' An English professor was reading 'The Canterbury Tales' to his class and noticed that a student had fallen asleep. Annoyed, he sent the book spinning through the air and bouncing off the boy's head. Startled awake, the student asked what had hit him. 'That,' said the professor, 'was a flying Chaucer.' ジョークの部分も教えて貰えると嬉しいです!

• 和訳をお願いします

Where Ralph saw a friend and confidant in Rachel, all she saw was a sad millionaire who believed in the nonsense she was peddling and was ripe for the plucking. She convinced him that her psychic abilities could help him find what he craved the most in the world: companionship and a family. For the next two years, she groomed her mark perfectly. http://www.lifedaily.com/story/lonely-bachelors-life-is-thrown-upside-down-when-he-visited-this-portland-psychic/4/ 和訳をお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

Many years have passed. Although my Japanese is still far from perfect, I became a professional at domo-ing. I found it to be a very happy expression. Not long ago I was packing my bags to go back home for a vacation. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My friend James was standing there. He had been in Japan for only one month and was planning to stay another two years. He was carrying a box with him. "Could you please give this little present to my girlfriend when you arrive?' He said 'little " but to me the box looked very big. I took a quick look at my bags. They were really full and very heavy. It was impassible to make anything else fit in. However, I felt kind of rude saying no. Without even thinking almost it, my face changed into an expression of worry. I said, "Sore wa doomo..." James looked at me very surprised and asked, "Why are you thanking me? This is not a present for you." I was too tired to explain anything, so I gave him a copy of this article.

• 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

英語が堪能な方、和訳お願いします。 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします!!! I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that.

• 和訳お願いします。

General Lefferts ,whom we have already mentioned,was extremely interested in the new motor and decided to go to Newmark to see it.Thinking it would be well to have Edison with him,he made arrangements to meet him Paine's shop. Here, then, at the appointed time Edison found the General Morse,Governor Cornell and others who had been invited.When the show was to begin Paine connected a battery wire with what were supposed to be the terminals of the motor. The motor began to spin and one of Paine's men began to saw large logs.Though old Professor Morse was so excited that he exclaimed:'Iam thankful to live to see this day,' Edison was incredulous.He began to examine the motor as best he could, since one part was boarded up.Holding his hand on the iron frame,he noticed a sort of throbbing that was in unison with the exhaust from a steam engine.He called this to the attention of the General, who then tried the same experiment. Paine simply used the baterry to signal to a confederate below the floor to switch a belt from a steam engine on or off the motor.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 英訳添削お願いします

問題1) 出身大学よりもそこで学ぶ内容の方がはるかに重要だ。 僕の回答:What you learned at university is much more important than from which university you graduated. 模範解答:What you study at college is much more important than which college you study at. 問題2) 彼に関して最も印象的だったのは、彼がいつも微笑みを絶やさないということだった。 僕の回答:What the most impressed me about him was he always smiled. 模範解答:What impressed me most about him was that he always smiled. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた後半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Feeling the mans presence around you when he is not there, or sensing his thoughts on you even if you don’t know what those thoughts are, you may feel that he is thinking of you. You may feel just something that your mind cannot quite define or interpret but your own thoughts are frequently drawn towards him in his absence in a strange warm way, as if he too is thinking of you and there as of there is some connection there. Your mind cannot let go of the dream, the feelings the thought, the love that permeates your life at times.

• 和訳してください。お願いします。

In your opinion, what were the three most useful strategies mentioned? Explain why you chose these particular strategies. Which passage and explanation was most useful for you? Explain. How does section seven test your critical thinking skills? Where do you find answer that are dates, times, or numbers?

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機はなしで^^; Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. "Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."