私についての思考を知りたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はあなたに正直であり、幸せを追求するために努力してきましたが、あなたについての思考を本当に知りたいです。
  • 私はあなたのために自分の人生を一時停止させました。もしもあなたがずっと私を騙していたのであれば、それはどうでもいいです。ただ知りたいだけで、何かしめくくりが欲しいです。少なくともそれだけは私には値すると思います。
  • 私についての思考を本当に知りたいです。幸せを追求するために率直で努力してきたので、少なくとも何かしめくくりがほしいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

英語が堪能な方、和訳お願いします。 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします!!! I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

既に #1 の回答できちんと訳されていますので、重複しますけれども・・・ あなたが私たちのことをどう考えているのか、それを知りたいのです。私はあなたに対して率直な態度で接しました。私は自分たちが幸せであるように努めました。私はあなたのためにつくしたつもりです。ひょっとして、あなたはあれはお遊びだったとでも言うのでしょうか。はっきりとしたことが知りたいのです。少なくとも知る権利はあるはずです。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that. 私は、本当に、あなたが私たちについてどう思っていたか知りたいと思います。私はあなたに正直でまた誠実でした、そして、私は私たちが幸せになる機会を与えようとしていました。私は、あなたのために私の人生に待ったをかけました。何よりもこの間ずっとあなたが私をもてあそんでいたのならば。私は、ただ知りたいだけです、そして終わりにしたいのです。私は、私が少なくともそれに値すると思います。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/give+someone+a+shot+at/UTF-8/?ref=sa http://eow.alc.co.jp/put+one%27s+life+on+hold/UTF-8/?ref=sa だいたい上記の様な意味ではないかと思うのですが、If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. の部分はやや意味不明です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳をお願いします

何となくは分かるのですが、きちんとした意味までは掴めないので詳細教えていただきたいです。 Do you know something? My happiness in life lies in little things. When you found someone. Someone who you were willing to forgive for anything, who could make you laugh and smile all the way home, holding your hand even while driving. Whose face you could spend all day looking at without saying anything and still felt you never had enough of. whom you could run your fingers through his hair until he almost fell asleep. The sight of him first thing you woke up was most memorable. I know this relationship must end someday. It is not supposed to be in the first place. Your charm will kill me someday. Thank you for having come into my life. I wish for us to have more time together. I love to touch your hair. And to steal a glance at your eyes. I know I'll miss you for a long long time. I’m sorry to make you feel so sad. You’re the best thing that ever happended in my life. Thank you again and thank you for everything.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• に日本語訳お願い致します

日本語訳お願い致します。また意図も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I don't want to be in the way of your love life though, as much as I would love us being together in real life and not on skype! Whatever you want , you should choose it!!! You deserve the best!

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

Phew, you dont know how good it is to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! やれやれ?(ひゃー?)あなたは知らない、どのくらい調子がいいのか、あなたから聞くために (体の調子がよくない事をいいました) I wish I was there or you were here. 私はそこにいた、あなたはここにいた???? (ちょっと訳せません) It was very good to hear from you I was very worried あなたからとてもよかったと聞けた、私はとても心配してた。

• 和訳お願いします

英語やり直し組です 連投で申し訳ありません。 If we don't want to become like Nazi Germany, and you know, these people want us to become like Nazi Germany, it's time for us to stand up and lay down, and it's time for us to do civil disobedience on a massive scale 訳が全くわかりません。 (1)「もし私たちがナチスドイツのようになりたくないのなら…and you know??」,and you know,これはどういった意味になるのでしょうか? (2)「それらの人々は私たちにナチスドイツのようになってほしい」最初の文となんとなく繋がりはわかるのですが「私たちがなりたくないのならそれらの人々は私たちになってほしい」…何が言いたいのかよくわかりません。。。皮肉?なんでしょうか? (3)最初がわからないからなのかもしれませんが、it's time for のitって何を指しているのでしょうか?かなり意訳ですがその時間は大事、って事が言いたいのだと思いますが何の時間かがわかりません。。。 お願いします。。。