暑い東京から抜け出したい!手紙の内容とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • おかえりなさい!私も暑い東京を抜け出してあなたの家に行きたいです。近所のオルゴール博物館で買ったプレゼントを持って行きます。あなたの故郷の曲で、切ない歌詞を持つ古い曲です。気に入ってくれると嬉しいです。
  • 手紙を書いています。暑い東京から抜け出してあなたの家に行きたいという気持ちを伝えています。オルゴール博物館で買ったプレゼントを持って行きます。曲はあなたの故郷の曲で、初めて歌詞を見たら切ない歌詞だと感じました。古い曲ですが、私は昔から好きです。
  • 手紙の内容についてです。暑い東京から抜け出してあなたの家に行きたいという気持ちを伝えています。オルゴール博物館で買ったプレゼントを持って行きます。曲は古い曲で、初めて歌詞を見たら切ない歌詞だと感じました。あなたが気に入ってくれると嬉しいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

つたない英文ですが....

以下の内容を手紙で送ろうと思います。 お恥ずかしながら英語は苦手です^^; 添削、助言をお願い致します。 +++++++++++++++ おかえりなさい! 私も暑い東京を抜け出してあなたの家に行きたいです。 あなたにプレゼントがあります。 近所のオルゴール博物館で買いました。 あなたの故郷の曲ですね。 昔から好きな曲です。 でも初めて歌詞を見ましたが、切ない歌詞ですね。 そしてとっても古い曲です。 気に入ってくれると嬉しいな。 -------------------------- Dear** Welcome back to your sweet home! I get away from Tokyo and want to go to your home! I have a present for you. I bought it in a neighboring music box Museum. It's the music of your hometown. It's favorite music since I was young. But I watched a text for the first time,It's feel sad. And very old song!! I hope you'll like it. ****************************************** 暑い東京からはHot Tokyoでは変ですか? IとかIt'sばかりが続いてしまい、見づらい気がしています。 ちなみに病気をして家に帰ってくるらしいので 大げさにWelcome back to your sweet home!にしてみましたが 通じますか.....? よろしくお願い致します。

• kkemjy
  • お礼率79% (130/164)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 とっても上手な手紙だと思いました!心がこもっていていいですね。 ネイティブの視点から修正してみました。 Dear** Welcome home! (Sweet homeは間違っていませんが、あまり言わないので、これだけで十分だと思います) I would like to escape the heat of Tokyo and come visit you. (ちょっと意味合いを変えました:暑い東京から逃げたい!という感じに。Your homeではなく、Youだけでいいです。英語だと、家に行くことではなく、人に会いに行くことを主張します) I have a present for you. I bought it at a music box museum near my house. (家の近くじゃない、と思ったら、Near my townでどうでしょうか?) The song is from your home town. (この方の育った町、それとも国の歌ですか?国ならばYour countryでいいです)(元の音楽が歌詞のある歌なら、Musicではなく、Song のほうが自然に聞こえます) In fact, its one of my favorite songs since I was young. (In fact = 実は) I read the lyrics for the first time recently; I didn't realize it was such a sad song. (Watchedはどちらかと言うと「見学」のような意味なので、ここはRead、又はSaw(Seeの過去形)を使います) And it's a very old song!! I hope you'll like it.

kkemjy
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! そしてこんな下手な英文を誉めてくださり、恥ずかしいです..^^ とてもわかりやすく解説くださりとても助かりました。 本当に英語が苦手ですが これからも頑張って手紙を書いてみようと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文メール

海外旅行でであった人から以下のメールをもらいました。好印象な人だっただけに気になるのですが、これは脈ありなんでしょうか。遊びなんでしょうか。またどんな返事を返せばいいでしょうか。 It's very nice to meet you in ××× Hotel. You must come back home and do your work now. It\'s a pity that I didn\'t have much time to be with you and show you around the city. But it\'s really an unforgetable experience I have to talk with a nice Japanese girl. How \'s your trip to Shanghai? Wish you love the Oriental NEW YORK! I really miss our talk in Shanghai. Best regards.

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すっみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have just checked Fedex again and say if you were to order more stock and it came to AAA boxes it would cost you 100ドル to post those AAA cartons. I know it's a bit high but It's not too bad. What do you think? If you have your own courier feel free to book them to pick up the boxes.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について質問があります2

(Q1)You don’t want the music to dictate to the audience how to feel about it. ああその通りだ。俺にとってはインストゥルメンタルミュージックってのは凄くクールな音楽だ。歌詞が存在している音楽よりもいくらかはテーマがぼやけちまうのは確かだがね。(Q2)but what’s cool is when that vague concept solidifies and then you find someone else in the audience who you don’t even know gets the same feeling about the piece or whatever.言葉でのコミュニケーションが1つのレベルでしか成り立たないのに対し、楽器でのコミュニケーションはいろんなレベルで成り立つ。(Q3)I’ve always thought what’s weird about music is how it’s privileged as this art form, and because of that, it’s sort of been imprisoned. Say someone like Randy Newman, who writes from a character’s perspective, is always being misunderstood by people, because for some reason there’s this idea that music is this direct – that whatever you do in music who you truly are, even though all other art forms are allowed to be multi-faceted,違った個性(考え方)で曲を書くことは可能さ。どういうわけか、音楽は他の人々に対して純粋に心を開いているものだと見られるよね。(Q4)Not that I’m saying it can’t be, it just limits what music can be, I think, and imprisons it in a romantic ideal.例えば、Guns ‘n Rosesはある曲をやったときに、皆は「アクセルはレイシストだ」なんて感じになってたな。そうなのかもしれないが、彼は「違う。この曲はレイシストについてではない。(Q5)It’s about a character and it’s about a time where you’re so angry that you’re willing to cross lines and say stuff that you don’t necessarily believe.”」誰一人として彼にそれを許すことはないだろう。「ダメだ。お前はレイシストだ」ってね。俺にはわからんよ。なぜ音楽が様々な視点を持つことが許されないのかがね。一つのやり方でしかコミュニケーションをとることが許されていないんだ。本当に限定されたやり方でね。様々な視点でコミュニケーションをとってストーリーを語る。それが音楽のクールなあり方だ。 Q1からQ5までの英文がわかりません。訳を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• わからない英文が数個あります

下記の会話文にある、 "we need to present a united front" "you got a great bed side manner" "semblence of a life" の意味を教えてください。 動画- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRm9Nsn-dwQ&feature=related 1分41秒から。 Jimmy: Strong sedative huh Julie: Yeah, she needs to sleep and we need to talk. Look um Jimmy, you and I we need to present a united front. It's hard enough this forcing us to be in the same room together. Jimmy: Thanks Jules, you got a great, great bed side manner Julie: Calling the Cohens this morning was completely inappropriate. You know I don't like that Brian Jimmy: Ryan Julie: I don't want him anywhere near Marissa Jimmy:Marissa said it was an accident, ok there's-there's no one to blame Julie: well that's a convenient position to take considering you're the one who let her go to Tijuana in the first place Jimmy: Oh, so uh now it's my fault? Julie: You're the one who destroyed this family Jimmy, you lied to us, you stole money from your clients and your friends. Why do you think she took all those pills? Jimmy:You cannot honestly believe that Julie: I left her in your care for one weekend and look what happened...which is why I'm asking the judge for sole custody Jimmy: Julie, come on, you can't Julie: Getting the girls away from you is my only chance to give them back some semblance of a life, and if you fight me on this I'll take you to court and you'll be lucky if you even get supervised visitation Jimmy: Yeah well you're gonna have to because.I am not giving up my kids Julie: You may not have a choice. I'm going back to check on Caitlyn and the sitter. You should get cleaned up, you're a wreck

• 訳で間違ってる部分を教えてください。

訳してみたのですがなんだかシックリきません。 どなたか訳がわかる方教えてください。 A: Hi patty. Welcome back to campus. How was your summer break? パティ、夏休みはどうだった? B: Hey, wait a minute. You look different. Did you do some something to your hair? あら?変わったように見える。髪形を変えましたか? A: No, that’s not it. I did do something, tough. いいえ、そうではないです。 B: Something about your cheeks or mouth is – It’s your nose. It’s somehow thinner and smaller –‘cuter’ I guess would be the way to describe it. 頬か口に何か?変わったのは鼻ですね。細くて、より小さくて可愛いと思う。なにしたんですか? A: Yes, I finally had it fix. My great big nose had been bothering me my whole life. Now it’s finally fixed and I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. 私は整形しました。私の大きな鼻は人生を悩ましていましたが肩の荷が下りた気分です。 B: Oh, come on. I always liked your face the way it was. That’s how God made you. 私は元のあなたの顔が好きでした。 ※スペル間違ってたらすみません。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,