Fragile Love and the Beauty of Jewel

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the difference between 'because' and 'cause' and the meaning behind the word 'jewel' in this heartfelt song lyric translation.
  • Uncover the fragility of a selfish love philosophy and the longing for connection in this poignant song lyric translation.
  • Delve into the complexities of unrequited love and the desire to remain as dear friends in the face of heartbreak in this moving song lyric translation.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ある歌詞を英文にしてみました。becauseとcauseの違い。jewelの意味するもの。

Knew the outcome with just a touch in the air Had such selfish love philosophy for a long time My empty heart was never healed, and covered it up with other wound ★Couldn’t hide the sadness cause weakness leak out, you know. Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side I know its fragile So just wanna stay as your dear friend Could I stay longer if I didn’t lean over? Only if I didn’t care… Now I am away and know its far away Ridiculed, put down, and still care about you I thought I was the one to blame. Yeah, I’m miserable hopelessly Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright If we meet in some distant future, will you smile for me? Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side But I know its fragile True, just wanna stay as your dear friend Just wanna stay as your dear friend 一度、人に訳して戴いたものを、自分なりに訳し、更に添削を受けました。 直された箇所について: ★マークのところについて、becauseを使わず、causeを使っている理由を教えて下さい。 ※マークのところについて、敢えて、jewelを入れている理由を教えて下さい。

noname#178566
noname#178566
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Causeは正確には'Causeです。Becauseの口語表現に過ぎません。 Jewelは愛情表現です。もっとよく見かけるHoneyと同じです。 Jewelを使っている理由は大事な人だからじゃないでしょうか。キラキラ輝いている人のイメージだったり。 参考になれたらうれしいです。

noname#178566
質問者

お礼

体調を崩し、入院していました。 お礼が遅くなり、大変申し訳ございませんでした。 参考にさせていただきます。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 英語の歌詞の意味

青山テルマとSOULJAの「そばにいるね」の歌詞の最後に I don't eva wanna let you go.とありますが、このevaとはどんな意味があるのですか?また You know dat I love you.のdatは接続詞thatと同じように考えてもいいのでしょうか?

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

友人からのメールの一部です。 すみませんが、意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 I look to hold you and look into your beautiful eyes.

• この英文はどういう意味ですか?

先日旅行先のホテルに忘れ物をし、メールで問い合わせをしたところ 確認がとれましたので。私は以下の返信をしました(私自身は英語ができないのでokwaveで英文をコピペしました) ______________________ Thank you very very much!!!!! for your finding my personal thing left behind. Will you send it by courier service ? It is OK for your convenient way about the payment. Please let me know its way. Surely I have credit cards. Please let me know the amount I have to pay if possible. Thank you. You helped me a lot. ______________________ 「国際便で忘れ物を届けてほしい、その値段も教えて欲しい」という旨です。 そして以下がホテル側から帰ってきた返信がこちらです ______________________ Great to hear that it is yours I will inform back to you while I know price. Thanks and Best Regards, ______________________ 短い文章で帰ってきたので、ちゃんと私の想いが伝わっているのか不安になりました ホテルからの返信をどなたか訳してください、よろしくお願い致します。

• ビートルズのI WANT TO HOLD YOUR HANDについて

最近ビートルズを聴き始めて、アルバム ”1” を毎日聞いてるんですが、ちょっと気になった部分が。 I want to hold your hand で、最初のさびのところがよく聴くと、 I wanna hold your hand~♪ と、 You let me hold your hand~♪ って聞こえるんですけど、これはわざとですかね?それとも間違ってるとか?

• By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other