• 締切済み

By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数6

みんなの回答

• Katally
  • ベストアンサー率33% (10/30)
回答No.1

I wanna be with you =あなたと一緒にいたい。 I understand =わかった。 So we'll be alright gonna be alright =私たちは問題なく。 You make me feel so fine you make me smile =あなたは私をとても良い感じにしてくれ、笑顔にしてくれる。 I'll be there by your side =私はあなたのそばにいるでしょう。 です(ノc_^●) 西野カナの歌メッチャ良い曲多いですよね*(^ω^@)

risu_risu_risu
質問者

お礼

西野カナの曲本当にいい曲多いですよね♪ 私も今回何回も聴きました^^ それで英語の部分だけが気になって質問させてもらえました♪ 回答ありがとうございます(o*。_。)oペコッ

関連するQ&A

• 西野カナ

みなさんは、西野カナchanの歌でどれが一番好きですか? 私は、esperanza、SAKURA,I love you?、Alwaysなどがお気に入りです(≧▽≦) どれもいいから決められないかもしれませんが(笑)  私が、出した3つの歌の他に 「これはいい!!」 「この歌は絶対聞くべき!!」などあったら教えてください。  感想もつけてもらえると嬉しいです(@^▽^@)

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• beside や by the side of

「私の傍にいてほしい」の「私の傍に」を英語にしたくていろんな辞書を使って調べてみたのですが、[beside me] [by the side of me] [near me] [next to me] などたくさんの英語がでてきました。 この4つの中でどれが一番良いのでしょうか? あと、この4つよりも最初に書いた文にふさわしい英語があるのなら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• email me when you get this alright.

どういう意味か知りたいのですが、 私があなたについて知りたいというようなことを英語で入れたら、 you seem to be a nice girl so i would not getting to know you too. so email me when you get this alright. とはいりました。 どういう意味ですか? 「君はナイスな女性に見える。だから私も君のことが・・・・・・・・・・の時にメールして。。。 教えてください

• ペンパルからのメール...解釈出来ません!!!

「Oh!! lets do snail mail^0^!! you know my address right? I'll keep your address!! I'll buy you something but it's not going to be big!!! anyways! I'll mail you!! you just tell me when your going to send mail okay? I'm looking forward to your mail as well!!」 文通しよう!!ってなったときのメールなんですけど…。 この方はどういう形式?で文通したいかいまいちよくわかりません↓誰かお願いします!!!

• 誘ってるんですよね?

訳の質問なんですけど、ネットで知り合った同性の女の子からのメッセージなんですが、 うまく訳せません。教えてください may i ask you a question? hope yes, Hehehe i have a new space and i would like add you if you like,hope yes,in this space i have more about me, i'll send you a request so the question is would you like add me, please? 質問していい?いいよね(笑) あたらしいスペースをもったの。もしよかったら登録しない?いいよね、このスペースに私について詳しく乗っているの。リクエストをおくるよ だからそれに私を承認して 頼むね でしょうか?  彼女はあらたにサイトに登録してるからあなたもはいらない?とさそっているんですよね? これに対してokのときは、 alright, send me your request! でいいですか?alrightだとすごく歓迎してるようにきこえますかね? おしえてください

• ある歌詞を英文にしてみました。becauseとcauseの違い。jewelの意味するもの。

Knew the outcome with just a touch in the air Had such selfish love philosophy for a long time My empty heart was never healed, and covered it up with other wound ★Couldn’t hide the sadness cause weakness leak out, you know. Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side I know its fragile So just wanna stay as your dear friend Could I stay longer if I didn’t lean over? Only if I didn’t care… Now I am away and know its far away Ridiculed, put down, and still care about you I thought I was the one to blame. Yeah, I’m miserable hopelessly Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright If we meet in some distant future, will you smile for me? Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side But I know its fragile True, just wanna stay as your dear friend Just wanna stay as your dear friend 一度、人に訳して戴いたものを、自分なりに訳し、更に添削を受けました。 直された箇所について: ★マークのところについて、becauseを使わず、causeを使っている理由を教えて下さい。 ※マークのところについて、敢えて、jewelを入れている理由を教えて下さい。

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you