英文歌詞の読み方

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 絶園のテンペストのOP曲「Spirit Inspiration」の英文歌詞の読み方をカタカナで書いて欲しいです
  • Dig down inside, Past all deception, You move on with your fist, And your legs, Cover the wounds, No one is laughing, So make “now” your ally, And leap before you look
  • Being yourself, Adding to knowledge, A new self emerges, I’m born again, Don’t look behind, Run far ahead now, The past overlaps and, Is bound to follow you
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文歌詞の読み方

絶園のテンペストのOP曲「Spirit Inspiration」の英文歌詞の読み方をカタカナで書いて欲しいです よろしくお願いします Dig down inside Past all deception You move on with your fist And your legs Cover the wounds No one is laughing So make “now” your ally And leap before you look If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration No I can’t lose Being yourself Adding to knowledge A new self emerges I’m born again Don’t look behind Run far ahead now The past overlaps and Is bound to follow you No I won’t Go follow footsteps The stereotype is breaking down Dig inside Revealing naked heart Throw fear away And now farewell so long, so long so long… If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration Go get it

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数15

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Dig down inside ディッグ・ダウン・インサイド Past all deception パースト・オール・ディセプション You move on with your fist ユー・ムーブ・ウィズ・ユアー・フィスト And your legs アンド・ユアー・レッグス Cover the wounds カバー ザ ウゥンズ No one is laughing ノーワン・イズ・ラーフィング So make “now” your ally ソー・メイク・ナウ・ユアー・アライ And leap before you look アンド・リープ・ビフォー・ユー・ルック If you don’t trust the future イフ・ユー・ドント・トラスト・ザ・フューチャー Continue with that force コンティニュー・ウイズ・ザット・フォース What is left to learn now ワット・イズ・レフト・トゥ・ラーン・ナウ So do it ソー・ドゥー・イット And when I look there’s someone アンド・フエン・アイ・ルック・ゼアーズ・サムワン That’s running by my side ザッツ・ランニング・バイ・マイ・サイド Spirit inspiration スピリッツ・インスピレーション No I can’t lose ノー・アイ・カーント・ルーズ Being yourself ビーイング・ユアセルフ Adding to knowledge アディング・ツー・ナレッジ A new self emerges ア・ニュー・セルフ・エマージス I’m born again アイム・ボーン・アゲイン Don’t look behind ドント・ルック・ビハインド Run far ahead now ラン・ファー・アヘッド・ナウ The past overlaps and ザ・パスト・オーバーラップス・アンド Is bound to follow you イズ・バウンド・ツー・フォロー・ユー No I won’t ノー・アイ・ウォーント Go follow footsteps ゴー・フォロー・フットステップス The stereotype is breaking down ザ・ステレオタイプ・イズ・ブレーキング・ダウン Dig inside ディッグ・インサイド Revealing naked heart リビーリング・ネイキッド・ハート Throw fear away スロー・フィアー・アウェイ And now farewell so long, so long so long… アンド・ナウ・フェアウェル・ソー・ロング、ソー・ロング、ソー・ロング… If you don’t trust the future イフ・ユー・ドント・トラスト・ザ・フューチャー Continue with that force コンティニュー・ウイズ・ザット・フォース What is left to learn now ワット・イズ・レフト・トゥ・ラーン・ナウ So do it ソー・ドゥー・イット And when I look there’s someone アンド・フエン・アイ・ルック・ゼアーズ・サムワン That’s running by my side ザッツ・ランニング・バイ・マイ・サイド Spirit inspiration スピリッツ・インスピレーション Go get it ゴー・ゲット・イット

関連するQ&A

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A Soul bond may be predestined in the starry heavens, but it is on the earth that they are lived out. Your future partners destiny is symbolically woven into your own, just as your spirit is linked to his even now, so your chart reflects his chart. Finding the details that belong to him from your chart is thus like untangling a thread, its a complex intricate process, but as the details and future unwinds further I hope that the insight it brings will captivate and delight you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。インボイスの事や商品のラベルの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It's been a while now since my last email. Your order has arrived all labelled and I have emailed the courier the details so that they could give me the correct price. I am hoping to get back to you tomorrow with the invoice. I am very sorry for the extremely long wait. I will do my very best that you do not wait this long next time. As I mentioned we have had shifts and half of our warehouse staff is now gone hence the delay. I will email you tomorrow your updated invoice.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hahaha ... now that I read your email again I realize you don't need to think very long :)

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!