英文の意味を教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語圏の支店から届いたメールの意味を教えてください。
  • ウェブサイトとFacebookの立ち上げに関する時間スケジュールを聞いても良いでしょうか?
  • ウェブサイトの制作には時間がかかると分かっていますが、Facebookはすぐに始められます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事との件で英語圏の支店からメールがきました。すみませんが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Is it ok for me to ask your time schedule for your web site and facebook launch? I know making a web site takes time but facebook can be initiate right away. I do not want to give you a pressure or anything but Jonathan wants to know your time schedule on this. Thank you.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

ウェブサイトとFacebookの立ち上げのスケジュールをお聞きしてもいいでしょうか? ウェブサイトを作るのに時間がかかるのは分かっていますが、Facebookはすぐにでも始められます。 急かせたりするつもりはないのですが、ジョナサンがこの件に関するあなたのスケジュールを知りたがっているもので。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい

英語圏の取引先から下記のようなメールが来ました。相手とはフェイスブックのアカウントとホームページの件で話し合いをしていました。フェイスブックとホームページの作成の事だと思います。なんとなくはわかりましたがすみませんが詳しい方教えて下さい。お願いします。 First please like this facebook page and we will add you as an admin. http://facebook.com/00000japan From my understanding point you are free to add or update any contents (anything about 会社名) on your facebook and you are also free to translate our facebook pages and use it. Second here is your FTP access information. Url: 222222 Id: 111111 Pass: 0000 Third I understand that making a web site takes time and a lot of money, but nowadays there is a lot of free solution that you can use to build. Here I’ll list some of them but if you can find anything that’s better for you please use them. https://wordpress.com/ http://www.weebly.com/ http://www.squarespace.com/ At last you mentioned “Is it possible to share the website as well as stock?” Can you please explain more about this? Hope to hear it from you soon. Thank you

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 英文の意味を教えて頂きたいです。

簡単な文だと思いますが・・・ よろしくお願いします。 do you know english? shall we do practice english?practice is very important for me. I am waiting answer. good bye:-)) but I don't know english very well For example,are you going to correct to mistake?

• この英文は正しいですか?

私はジョンにポールがあなたの家に行くことが可能か聞きました。 I asked john for is it available for Paul to come to your house. なんか間違っている気がするのですが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文をしようと相手にメールしたら下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Great thanks for sending these through, I can give you the link to our website where you’re able to view products and quantities available for purchase at discounted prices J Please note the minimum order value on the website is $100, I hope this is workable for you? URL.... Your personal password will be mmmmm Unfortunately our website is down for maintenance over the Christmas period but we are hoping for it be backup and running by the end of next week if you could kindly wait until then to log ibn and place any orders. Please let me know if you have any further queries!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文をしようと相手にメールしたら下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Great thanks for sending these through, I can give you the link to our website where you’re able to view products and quantities available for purchase at discounted prices J Please note the minimum order value on the website is $100, I hope this is workable for you? URL.... Your personal password will be mmmmm Unfortunately our website is down for maintenance over the Christmas period but we are hoping for it be backup and running by the end of next week if you could kindly wait until then to log ibn and place any orders. Please let me know if you have any further queries!

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでハンドメイドの小物を購入予定です。相手に作ってくれるかのメールをしましたが返事がきました。いまいち意味が分からないのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 I can make all new for you but I need to know which items you want so I can estimate the time. However, can you order at least 2 per piece, I can see if we can make less but I can't tell until you let me know which 購入商品名 since we have different minimums for different購入商品名。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の支社から急ぎで2通メールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るのですが緊急で英語でした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 Holidays are coming soon so I would like to pre-schedule the FB launch date for you. Have you set on a date? Further you delay we will not be able to assist you with a launch as we will get terribly busy so please set a date so we can begin with the preparation work now. Please advise 2 I am copying Joon who is in charge of our social marketing, he will work with you to increase your likes for the official FB launch. Please work with him as he will need translation of few posting that we will need to launch the FB 0000 page.