• 締切済み

この英文はどういう意味ですか?

先日旅行先のホテルに忘れ物をし、メールで問い合わせをしたところ 確認がとれましたので。私は以下の返信をしました(私自身は英語ができないのでokwaveで英文をコピペしました) ______________________ Thank you very very much!!!!! for your finding my personal thing left behind. Will you send it by courier service ? It is OK for your convenient way about the payment. Please let me know its way. Surely I have credit cards. Please let me know the amount I have to pay if possible. Thank you. You helped me a lot. ______________________ 「国際便で忘れ物を届けてほしい、その値段も教えて欲しい」という旨です。 そして以下がホテル側から帰ってきた返信がこちらです ______________________ Great to hear that it is yours I will inform back to you while I know price. Thanks and Best Regards, ______________________ 短い文章で帰ってきたので、ちゃんと私の想いが伝わっているのか不安になりました ホテルからの返信をどなたか訳してください、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

Great to hear that it is yours. お客様の持ち物であると聞き嬉しく思います。 I will inform back to you while I know price. (配送)価格がわかりましたら、折り返しご連絡申し上げます。 Thanks and Best Regards, 敬具

falco004
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧な回答ありがとうございました とても分かりやすいです。ひと安心しました

回答No.1

あなたの物だと知ってうれしいです。 額が分かったら折り返しお知らせします。

falco004
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございました あとはホテル側の返信を待つのみという事ですね・・

関連するQ&A

• この英文を訳してください

カンボジアのホテルに忘れ物をしたので、 日本に送ってほしいと問い合わせをした際に、このような回答が送られて行きました 翻訳宜しくお願い致します。 Greeting from Empress Angkor Hotel! I have check with DHL Express Co, Ltd your souvenir bags will cost USD70.00 in cash for delivery. Please kindly let me know if you are agreed I will sent for you immediately. You have two way to sent the money 1/ you can send the money to as by Money Gram Local bank name Canadia Bank local bank in Siem Reap) 2/ please sent by credit card. Please sent the meney for us and we will pay to DHL Express Co, Ltd. Should you need any information or assistant please feel free to let me know. Thanks and Best Regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはいつも購入するお店でお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。そのプレゼントのお礼と今回注文している商品の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さいませんか?お願いします。 I have received your gift just recently it was passed to me, please see picture attached. A big thank you from me and my superiors! It is absolutely lovely! I can't wait to have a tea!! :) The warehouse manager just handed to me your order, you have AAA cartons, so I am starting to look for the cheapest shipping option now. However, one of the styles 商品名 grey/cream I only have BB not CC like you wanted. Would you like the other colour which is blue/pink. It is lovely and as well very popular. Please let me know and I will have it packed.

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 to have your full order ready to be ship it will take USA 1 more month. XX will be end of August, let me know if that's ok with you. For the photos I will be sending you through wetransfer but please do not advertise it yet since others XXX don't have photos yet.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

no problem sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you want to declare it at a certain amount, thanks!

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.