• ベストアンサー

英文で「まあ、最も私はあなたを見てみたい?」

いつも、大変お世話になっております。(^ ^;) 今回、また疑問に思ったことがあったので、力を貸していただきたく投稿しました。 ペンパルからのメールで、日本の事について語っていたのですが、文の最後に 「Most importantly I like to see you as well. 」 と書いてありました。 これは「まあ、最も私はあなたを見てみたい」で宜しいのでしょうか?何だか、私が珍しい物にでもなって、それを興味半分で相手が見てみたいという感じに捕らえてしまうのですが…

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • poohjr
  • ベストアンサー率100% (2/2)
回答No.1

英文を真に受けると、「もっとも重要なことですが、あなたにもお目にかかりたいものです」となりますが、恐らくそれは単なる挨拶のようなものでしょう。手紙の最後にはよくlots of love などの表現が用いられるのと同義ではないでしょうか。 少なくとも、興味半分で・・・のようなことは無いとおもいますよ!!

mikeneko1
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございます!! なるほど、特に深い意味は無いようですね。日本で言う「じゃあね~」と近い感じのものでしょうか?もしくは社交辞令的な? 私は、てっきり相手が私のことを、物珍しく感じて「見てみたいな、アハハ!」とからかわれてるのかと思いました(^o^;)とんだ被害妄想でしたね。 「lots of love」も、初めて見たときはビックリしました。「え!love!?」なんて。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 彼がよくわかりません

いつもありがといございます。海外にいるペンパルからでんわで話したいといわれたのですが、私は電話だと英語が聞き取れなくてうまく話せないかもよ?どう思う?と聞き返したらこのような返事がきました。 i like to see your message all the time baby,i really like to know you beter,but you dont know how im thinking of you baby,i really like to know you as well,dont thik that im joking with you baby,i really need you to come my life,beliee me baby, I hope you are fine baby,Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, 彼はどのようなつもりでこの返事をかいてきたのかがわかりません。私の言っていることはつうじているのでしょうか?なんと言っているのか教えて下さい。おねがいします

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(7)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 I’d like to go to England someday. I’d like to happy that you go to Japan. I’d like to meet you someday. I went to China with my feather. My mother didn’t go to here. So she had work. Chinese language and Japanese language are different language. Chinese pronunciation is very difficult.. Well, I like travel. Do you like travel? I can’t drive a car. I’d like to obtain a driver’s license someday. いつかイギリスに行ってみたいです。日本にも貴女が来てくださったら嬉しいです。いつか貴女に会いたいです。 私は、父に中国に連れて行ってもらいました。母は、仕事で行けませんでした。 中国語と日本語は、違います。中国語の発音は、すごく難しいです。 ええと旅行は、好きです。貴女は、旅行は、好きですか? 私は、運転することができません。いつか免許を取得したいです。

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(1)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので2番の英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。1番は、辞書で調べたのですが、分からなかったので英文を教えてもらえてもらえませんか? それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1.久しぶりに貴女の手紙が読めて嬉しかったです。貴女が大学生活をエンジョイしているみたいなので安心しました。 2.ご存知のように私は事務員か老人ホームで働きたいと思っています。それらの仕事はとても大変です。だから2つのうちのどちらかを選ぶでしょう。私は、絵を見るのは、大好きです。絵を描くのは苦手です。すみませんが、私の家族の新しい写真は見つかりませんでした。古い写真ですが、同封します。 ペンパルは現在私が臨時職員であることを知っています        ↓ (As you know, after resignation, I’d like to work as an office worker or in a home for old people. They are very hard. So I’d like to choose these one. My favorite is picture. But I don’t like draw. Sorry, I couldn’t’t new my family’s photo. So I’m sending you some photos of old my family.)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください

この文を訳してください!! My mom is very protective of me so she doesn't like it if I talk to people, who she thinks are strangers. :) But we just have to be quiet and sneaky. heehee. Is that okay with you?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "I failed. She's gonna fire me anyways. I might as well beat her to the punch." beat her to the punch の意味がよくわかりません!