• 締切済み

次の英語を直訳すると私に譲ってくださいと?

Hello, Im interested to make an offer for your Item. Whats the present condition and how much do you want to sell it last?I cant wait till the end of the bids and Im buying it urgently for my Sons Missionary Project.Also let me know if you have more than 1(ONE) of this Item.I Offer you USD $800.00 for the Item.I will be sending you Money through BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Thanks and God Bless as I await your swift response.Please reply ○○○○○○@yahoo.co.jp or Add me to your

みんなの回答

noname#58440
noname#58440
回答No.1

この英語が理解できないなら取引しない方が良いと思います。 日本語のサイトでメールアドレスを取得した人がなぜ英語でメールするのでしょう? チョット不安なメールですネ    

doteraiyatu
質問者

補足

自分でもチョッと怪しいなあと思いました。

関連するQ&A

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• オークションに出品したらこの様な質問が二通送られてきましたが、意味が判らないので教えてください 詐欺でしょうか?

Dear Seller, Im Mrs Hanna From Holland presently in Canada.Im highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my son in Nigeria as a Birthday gift.I will offer you $1,200.00Usd the price for this item + shipping through EMS each,and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale.Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via (hanna.james@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 翻訳

カナダから質問が来ているのですが、どなたか翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? Hello. I am Mr Bently Lihra from Canada i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my son as a birthday gift so i will like to offer you $2,000:00dollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST and i will like you to reply me back to (bentlylihra@hotmail.com)so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information for the payment of money BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER & Email Address Thanks.

• ヤフオクで出品したのですが英語で質問されて困っています

ヤフオクで出品したノートパソコンに映画で質問が着て困っています ないようは Hello seller, i am jues from Canada i saw you item paste on auction i have interest in it for my son in Nigeria i want to buy it for him i want to offer you $2,500:00USDollar including the shipment cost to my son, i want you to E-mail me back(********123@gmail.com) to my box so i want you to send me your full bank information for the payment Bank Holder Name.. Bank Name.. Account Number.. Tell Number.. thanks 翻訳サイトで訳してみましたがうまく訳せなくて困っています どうすればいいでしょうか

• オークションに出品したら英語の質問がきた。対応法を教えて

オークションに出品したら英語の質問が来ました。英語の意味がわからずどう答えたらよいのか困っています。どなたか対応法をお教え願います。以下質問内容です。Hello seller My Name is ****** i from usa i have interested on your item for my pastor in west Africa i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you USD 2800 including the shipment cost by EMS SPEED POST i will like how many you have in stock and i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer so i will need your bank info for the payment.Account holder name:-Account Number Bank Name:Bank code Branch:Bank tell swift Code:Total Cost.item name .email so i will like you get back to me with your personal email to my email(******@****.com)(******@****.com)

• 翻訳お願いします。入金 英語

3万円三井住友銀行からUFJ銀行の口座に入金しといたよ。」 1I credited 30000yen from your bank account of Mitui Sumitomo Bank to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). 2I deposited /put 30000yen from 3万円三井住友銀行からUFJ銀行の口座に入金しといたよ。」 1I credited 30000yen from your bank account of Sumitomo Mitui( Bank) to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). 2I deposited 30000yen from your bank account of Mitui Sumitomo Bank into your bank account of UFJ Bank(for you). 3I wihdrew 30000yen from your bank account and deposited them into yourBank to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). のようにしてみたのですが、冗長的な表現でしっくりこないのですが、通じますでしょうか?※()は省略できると考えて入れているものです。 1~3をナチュラルな表現に修正して頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• オークションに英語で質問されてしまいました…

何と言われているのか訳して頂けると助かります 文章は下記のとおりです。宜しくお願いいたします。 Hello seller Am Mrs Elizabeth Young from Taiwan based in Scotland am interested in your item and i will like to know the present condition and also want to know if it still available for sale, i want to buy this item as a gift for my uncle Baby In Nigeria and i will like to offer you the sum of $800.00USD for the item including the shipment Cost through EMS SPEED POST E-mail me back Name:Mrs Elizabeth Young. Email:(○○○○@gmail.com) Await your respond。

専門家に質問してみよう