オークションでの英語質問を訳してもらいたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オークションに英語で質問されてしまいました。質問内容を訳していただけませんか?
  • 質問者は台湾に住む Elizabeth Young さんで、スコットランドに拠点を置いています。商品に興味があり、現在の状態やまだ販売可能なのか知りたいと言っています。
  • 商品は彼女の Nigeria に住むおじいさんのための贈り物として購入したいそうで、商品代金と EMS SPEED POST を利用した配送費用を含めて800ドルで購入したいとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

オークションに英語で質問されてしまいました…

何と言われているのか訳して頂けると助かります 文章は下記のとおりです。宜しくお願いいたします。 Hello seller Am Mrs Elizabeth Young from Taiwan based in Scotland am interested in your item and i will like to know the present condition and also want to know if it still available for sale, i want to buy this item as a gift for my uncle Baby In Nigeria and i will like to offer you the sum of $800.00USD for the item including the shipment Cost through EMS SPEED POST E-mail me back Name:Mrs Elizabeth Young. Email:(○○○○@gmail.com) Await your respond。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

ハロー売り主さん  私はスコットランドにいる、台湾出身のミセス、エリザベス・ヤングです。あなたの売り物に興味があり、どんな状態にあるか、まだ買えるか、聞きたいと思います。私はナイジェリアにいる赤ん坊の小父に買ってやりたいので、EMS の Speed post で送料を含め米ドルで800ドル払います。メールで返事ください。  名前:XXX  何となく詐欺の匂いがします。ご用心。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

それは、ナイジェリア詐欺というものです。ヤフーオークショントップページにも記載されていますよ。無視しておくのが一番ですよ。

• rx781015
  • ベストアンサー率28% (256/907)
回答No.1

最近のパソコンには翻訳機能が付いています。 また翻訳する前におそらく「ナイジェリア」って言葉が入っているかな?と思っていたらやっぱり入って いました。 オークションに出没するに「ナイジェリア詐欺」です。相手にしてはいけません無視しましょう。 大体英文の質問が来る場合同様な文章です。 一応翻訳文です こんにちは、スコットランドに拠点を置く台湾からのエリザベス・ヤングさんがプレゼントを知るために同様の意志が条件として、また必要とするあなたの項目とiに知りたがっている売り手Amはそれであれば販売に利用可能な状態で静まります、と私のBaby Inナイジェリアのおじのために贈り物としてこの品物を買いたいと思って、EMS SPEED POSTが通じて出荷Costを含む項目の$800.00USDの合計をあなたに提供するために逆Name: エリザベス・ヤングさんを私にメールするように、私は望んでいます。 メールしてください: ( ○○○○@gmail.com )が待つ、あなた、応じる。 相手は金など払うつもりも無くほとんどの出品者は無視しています。

関連するQ&A

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• オークションに出品したら英語の質問がきた。対応法を教えて

オークションに出品したら英語の質問が来ました。英語の意味がわからずどう答えたらよいのか困っています。どなたか対応法をお教え願います。以下質問内容です。Hello seller My Name is ****** i from usa i have interested on your item for my pastor in west Africa i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you USD 2800 including the shipment cost by EMS SPEED POST i will like how many you have in stock and i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer so i will need your bank info for the payment.Account holder name:-Account Number Bank Name:Bank code Branch:Bank tell swift Code:Total Cost.item name .email so i will like you get back to me with your personal email to my email(******@****.com)(******@****.com)

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• オークションの質問を和訳

外人の方から以下のような英文の質問を受けました。 和訳をお願いします。 Dear Seller, Mrs Terry Semasemic From United State. highly interested in purchasing your item placed on this Site for my kids in Nigeria as a gift..I will like to know the current condition of the item and also i will like you to know if you have more than 1 item,kindly let me know the total cost of the item + shipping through EMS/DHL.......Payment will be made through (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)..so you can send your BANK details so i can made the payment..I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation via db880279@gmail.com Thanks....Good Day

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• オークションに出品したらこの様な質問が二通送られてきましたが、意味が判らないので教えてください 詐欺でしょうか?

Dear Seller, Im Mrs Hanna From Holland presently in Canada.Im highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my son in Nigeria as a Birthday gift.I will offer you $1,200.00Usd the price for this item + shipping through EMS each,and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale.Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via (hanna.james@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わん

翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わんとしているところはわかるのですが、正確な訳が知りたいです。 I'm Takashi Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $2,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (takashi***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks.

• iphoneオークション出品に破格のオファーが

先日apple storeで交換した、iphone3gs 16gbを白ロムの状態でオークションに出品したのですが、 海外から、1,500ドルで買いたいと申し込みがあり、それも二件もありました。 なんか嘘くさいと思うんですが、どうでしょうか、以下が質問の原文二件です。 1.Hello Seller, i am Mrs xxxxx Henry from Russia , i saw your item paste on yahoo auction i like to buy it for my Uncle In Nigeria i like to offer you $1,500.00USD for the item including the shipment Cost through EMS SPEED POST E-mail me back to my personal email at (j*********@blumail.org) Thanks. 2.Hello Seller,I just Open a new store in Nigeria and i will like to buy some items there so email me and let me know how many of this item you have for sell and i will be paying you $1500 USD Per Item so get back to me fast to r*****@gmail.com 御意見お願いします

• 翻訳してください

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Pamela Linardi from United Kingdom,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,700.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation (****30km@gmail.com). Thanks

• 英語で質問うけました・・・

こんにちは、教えてください! オークションに出品しているのですが 英語で質問を受けました・・・ エキサイトツールバーで簡単に日本語化 することは出来たのですが、いまいち 分かりにくいです・・・ 内容を記載しますので教えてください★ Dear Seller,I am Kate Bush from United Kindgom and i am interested in buying your item which i saw on Yahoo Auction and i will like to pay you the sum of $500 USD Dollars for the item and the shipping cost via EMS EXPRESS MAIL.And the item is needed urgently so i am paying you via PAYPAL so all you have to send to me for the payment to be done is your full name and paypal email address for me to arrange for the payment as soon as possible..So i am waiting for your fast response to 親愛なるSeller、私はUnited Kindgomからのケイト・ブッシュであり、PAYPALを通してあなたに支払っていて、あなたが行われる支払いで私に送らなければならないすべてができるだけ早く支払いでアレンジするあなたのフルネームとpaypal Eメールアドレスであり私が項目がEMS EXPRESS MAIL.Andを通して項目と送料であなた合計500ドルのU.S.ドルDollarsを支払うのに緊急に必要であるようにAuctionとiがそうするYahooで見たあなたの品物を買いたいと思います。私があなたの速い応答を待っているそう