• ベストアンサー

教えて下さい!

今度外国人ピア二ストのコンサートに行くので手紙を渡そうと思います。でも納得いかない部分があります。その部分はYahooの翻訳機能で訳しました。日本文は以下です。 「あなたのピアノを聴くことは私の支えであり、楽しみであり、励ましであり、色んな意味において私の源となっています。 私は、あなたのピアノが聴けてとても幸せ者だと思います。」 英文は以下です。 「It is my support and looks forward to listening to your piano, and it is encouragement and becomes my source in various meanings. I listen to your piano and think it is a lucky begger very much.」 間違っていると思うのでどなたか正しい英語に訳していただけませんか?

• pimik
  • お礼率98% (704/713)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

オンライン翻訳機は主語、述語がめちゃくちゃになってしまうことが多々あります。訳せば大体、 「It's my support, joy, and encouragement to listen to your piano and becomes a good source of my life in various ways. I am very happy to be able to listen to your piano.」 のようになると思います。

pimik
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。オンライン翻訳はめちゃくちゃになってしまいますよね。とても助かりました! 良い手紙が書けそうです。

その他の回答 (2)

• conan13
  • ベストアンサー率29% (24/82)
回答No.3

私はこの様に訳すべきだと思うのですが! It is my support to hear your piano, and it is pleasure, is encouragement, and has become my source in various meanings. I think that your piano can be heard and I am very a fortunate person

pimik
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!良い手紙が書けそうです! 助かりました。

noname#37852
noname#37852
回答No.2

翻訳サイトはかなり不思議な文を作りますので、翻訳結果を書くよりは、稚拙でも自分で簡単な文を考えて書いたほうがましだと私なら考えます。。。 直訳調にすると、たとえば、ですが、 あなたのmusicは私を元気づけます。 私を励まし、楽しくさせます。 私のlifeの源です。 あなたの演奏が聴けるのはとても幸せなことです。 など。 日本語を単純化して考えてみてはいかがでしょうか。 まあ、#1さんのように書けるに越したことはないのですが。

参考URL:
http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/search.php?MT=life&kind=ej&mode=0&base=1&row=1
pimik
質問者

お礼

日本語が少し難しかったと思います。 ご指摘ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。 我が家の古いピアノには懐かしい思い出がたくさん詰まっている。5 歳からピアノを始めた娘たちもすっかり大人になり、今や誰も弾ひかなくなった。しかし、なかなか処分する気にはなれない。そういうピアノを買い取って再生させる会社があるらしい。プロの手で修理すれば、また美しい音を奏でることができるという。 There are a lot of nostalgic memories with an old piano in my house. My daughters, who started playing piano from 5 years old, had already become adults and none of us play the piano now. However I can’t decide to dispose of it. I hear that there is a company which buys pianos like our piano and renews them. If such pianos are fixed by professionals, the fixed pianos seem to make good sounds again. よろしくお願いします。  

• I actually have a only small keyboard...

訳を教えていただきたいのですが、 "私は近々ピアノを買おうと思っています。いまはキーボードしかないので。あなたのピアノはいくらくらいした?" というのは、 Im going to buy the piano. cause I actually have a only small keyboard... how much is your piano? すみません、ただしい訳を教えてください。

• Veoh web playe のErrorについて。

まとめ動画などを見るためにVeoh web playerをダウンロードしたのですが、ダウンロードの最後とplayerの起動時に Error loading peer to peer connection.Listening port is blocked and returned portzero.please check your firewall settings and your networks adapters.downloads and full length videos cannot be watched without the peer to peer library!    と出てログイン画面までいけず正常に進めず困っています。 ファイアーウォールの例外としてveoh確認済です、 解決策思い当たる方教えてください。お願いします。

• 中1への文法説明

1. I have a piano. 2. It is an old piano. 二つ目の文章が、なぜthe old pianoにならないか、という説明をしたいのです。 一度話題になったピアノですから,theで良い、と思ってしまう子に対してです。 3. I have a piano. 4. The piano is old. これなら、the pianoとなります。 どんな説明が分かり易いでしょうか。 今までしていた説明は以下です。 1の文は初めて出て来たピアノだからa 2がan old pianoなのは、古いピアノがたくさんあって、その内の一つだからan. (これがすっきりしません。子どもは、でも自分の持っているピアノの話ではないのか、と混乱します。) 3は、正に自分が持っているそのピアノの話だからthe.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 助詞「と」について 英語で回答希望

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストあります。これは2回目の同じ質問?です。英語で教えてほしいです。 This is my second time to ask for your help, I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying. I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But also some are said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" I didn't understand why that particle(と) was there and why the sentence was made the way it was. Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• it is worth while to ~以下の英文に関し

It is said sometimes that a man is lucky because he has many friends. I am not so sure. It would be truer to say that he is lucky if he possesses a few deep and sincere friendships. Since friendship is so invaluable, it is worth while to endeavour to understand its nature and to discover how it can be secured. it is worth while 以下の英文なんですが、英文を多く読んでおられる先生方なら、to discover以下がto understand its natureと並列されていると容易に理解されることと思います。私は多くの英文を読んでいないせいかto discover以下がto endeavour と並列されていると勘違いしました。この勘違いを英文の構造上から考えて避ける方法はありませんか? 又もし、it is worth while to endeavour to understand its nature and it is worth while to discover how it can be secured. というのが本意である場合、どのように言えばいいのでしょうか? it is worth while to endeavour to understand its nature and it is also worth while to discover how it can be secured. なんてalsoを入れたら英文としてスマートにはなりませんか?返って不自然になるでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届いたのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 相手の意思が分かりませんので翻訳お願いいたします。 My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention (and answers to my extra questions), your support team are exceptional and made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!" Charles, Canada

• これでいいでしょうか?

「なぜなら、私はピアノを練習することが嫌いだったのと譜読みができなかったからです」 Because I disliked that I practiced the piano and I was not able to reading music 「それは私の癒しでもあります」 It's also my healing 「これからもピアノを続けていきたいです」 I want to continue the piano from now on これで良いでしょうか? 直すところがあれば教えて下さい。