感謝の気持ちを込めて、和訳お願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Waitress jobはハードで疲れるかもしれませんが、素敵な仕事です。
  • カフェがおしゃれなので、そこで働くのはさらに素敵でしょう!
  • 数学のテストは難しかったけれど、応援と優しさが力になった。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

恐縮ですが翻訳機なしでお願いしますm(_ _)m Ah great! Waitress job looks hard and tiring, however I think it's a nice job. =) Because the cafe is fashionable, it would be even more nice to work there! hehe I'm happy that you got healed by my mails. Making you glad is the most important for me and I want to make my best for that. *(^_^)* I had my math test today. Wow it was difficult... x'( But your encouragement and kindness gave me some power. ^^ Thank you so much! (Why do you dislike math? Math are so good!... or not! haha) Love you! <3

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

よかったね!ウエイトレスの仕事は疲れそうだし大変だと思うけど、それでもいい仕事だと思うよ。 それでなくても格好いいカフェなんだから、あそこで働くのはいいんじゃない、ハハ。 僕のメールで君の気分が晴れてすごく嬉しいよ。 君に喜んでもらえることが僕にって一番重要なことなんだ。そしてそのために全力を尽くしたいんだ。 今日僕は数学のテストを受けたよ。。。すごく難しかった。 でも君の激励と思いやりが僕にパワーを与えてくれた。 本当にどうもありがとう。 (なぜ君は数学が嫌いなの?数学はすごく面白いよ!。。。でもないかな!はは) 愛してるよ!

ohranran
質問者

お礼

一番初めに回答してくださってありがとうございます!!わかりやすかったです。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

ああいい気持ち、ウェイトレスの仕事は辛くて疲れるように見えるが、いい仕事だと思う。=) オシャレなカフェだから、いっそういい職場だよ。(笑) 私からのメールであなたが癒されてると聞いて嬉しい。 あなたを幸せにするのが私には一番大切、でそのために色々してあげたい*(^-^)* 今日数学のテストがあった。すっごく難しかった、、、X’( でもあなたの励ましや親切で力が出た、^^ どうもありがとう! (なぜ数学が嫌い?数学っていい!じゃない!ハハ) あなたが好き<3

ohranran
質問者

お礼

遅くなってしまい申し訳ありませんm(_ _)m時間が出来た時にお礼に回っていたのですがすみません。ありがとうございました!!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

やったね!ウエイトレスっていいと思うけど、なんかキツソー。でもカフェってオシャレだし、たぶん思ったよりいいかもね、ヘヘ! 僕のメールで癒されてほしいな。君が喜ぶんだったら何だってするよ!*(^_^)* 今日数学のテストがあったけどトホホだよ。x'( でも君の優しい励ましで頑張れたよ。^^ ホントありがとう! (何で数学嫌いなの? 数学っておもしろいよ!そうでもないか!ハハ) 愛してるよ!<3

ohranran
質問者

お礼

早急に回答してくださってありがとうございます^^!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 和訳をお願いします

長い文章ですが和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Hum~ Because of your late reply... I'm very angry!! Haha That's a joke. ^^ (Uh... bad joke maybe, sorry. ><) Don't worry Reina, there is absolutely no problem, I understand. =) Also, I'm glad because you haven't forgotten me! I feel much better because I received your message today. *(^_^)* Okay, so I have put this one as profile image. Thanks for told me what you think. Ah you envy my brown hair? That's gentle, thanks! ** I try to take care of them, I love long hair. xD I have to admit that I envy your hair too, they are so beautiful! =) Yay! Let's get through that! Oh busy and tiring week for you too? So fight, I support you! Be strong! ;) This week will be busy and hard for me too I think. Especially today, I was feeling like in heel! haha Because I had 5 hours of tests at school, it is so long. >< What about you? How was the begin of your week? =) Kiss my love!

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Thank you for all the nice emails you've been sending me. Not only do your emails make me happy, they also give me a very good feeling. But I'm afraid that you are too kind to me. Your company has a mountain trekking event? Wow that sounds nice. I hope that you have nice weather. Is that why you joined a gym? So you will be super fit for the event? I can imagine that you want to go to the gym ... in summer Japan is just too hot to stay in shape.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????