Dependable and Able to Follow Orders

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This person has shown to be dependable and able to follow orders. They have been proven against the forces of the Scourge and are ready for your mission.
  • A dependable and obedient person has been sent to fulfill your request. They have demonstrated their reliability and proficiency in facing the challenges of the Scourge.
  • Need a reliable and obedient agent? Look no further. This person is experienced in combating the Scourge and ready to undertake your mission.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

This person has shown to be dependable and able to follow orders...

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳してください。 "As per your instructions, I send to you the agent you requested. It is the bearer of this note. This person has shown to be dependable and able to follow orders, is proven against the forces of the Scourge, and is my choice for your mission."  "This person..."以下が長いせいで、きれいな日本語になりません。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ohboy729
  • ベストアンサー率41% (244/589)
回答No.2

あなたの指示に従って、あなたが要求したエージェントを送ります。この手紙を所持するものがそうです。 この者は命令に従うことのできる信頼するに足る人物であることがわかっており、その災いとなる勢力と戦えることが証明されています。ゆえに、この者があなたの任務にふさわしい者と私が選んだ者です。 なるほど訳しにくい感じですね。でも、内容はこんな感じだと思います。

greekgift
質問者

お礼

一旦切って「ゆえに」でつなぐのもいいかもしれませんね。

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

一番です、あっ、「dependable」でしたね、「dispensable」じゃなく、、、二番さんの解答見てやっと気が(遅いちゅうねん)つきました。 「信頼出来る、信頼するに足る」に変更してもお許し願いますか(泣)?

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

同人はさして重要な人物ではないと周知の人物で、命令とあれば従う性格の人間であり~~大王の軍隊にも対抗出来ると判断され、貴任務に最適の人物と私が判断した人物です。 dispensable【形】なくても済む[困らない]、重要でない、必要不可欠ではない 良くは判りませんが、なんかの戦記・伝説等でしょうか?

greekgift
質問者

補足

Blizzard Entertainmentが開発したWorld of Warcraftというゲーム内に登場する一節です。Scourgeはある軍の名前(固有名詞)なので、the forces of the Scourgeはスコージの軍勢または災禍を呼ぶ者たちの軍勢、となります。

関連するQ&A

• have to be able toって?

You have to be able to go there and back. have to しなければならない be able to できる 日本語が繋がらないです be able toはいるんですか!?

• this is to present the

this is to present the results of a study conducted to learn more about and better attend to the needs of the passengers at the airportこれはどういう訳になりますか? 特に冒頭のthis is to present がよくわかりませんでした。

• 「produced and shown to me marked」の訳し方は?

契約書などで添付書類を表す文章に次のような表現がありますがどのように訳せばよいのでしょうか? 〔例1〕There is now produced and shown to me marked "ABC" a copy of the Petition. (簡単に、『上申書一部「ABC」を添付します』でも良いのでしょうか?) 〔例2〕There is now produced and shown to me marked ABC a copy of a journal called 'Contacts' dated 02 April 2003. 〔例3〕There is now produced and shown to me marked "XYZ" a bundle of copy advertisements which appeared in the publication. できましたら、構文「…produced and shown to me marked…」の解説もおねがいします。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• Remember this when you are ready to

Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way. 以下の文章なのですが、意味が今ひとつ分かりません。 意味と共に、以下(1)(2) (1)in whose mind the thought is ~ の文法に関して (2)when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.の for whatever it is 以降の文法 に関してご教示頂ければ幸甚です。 The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind the thought is put into motion. faith removes limitations! Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.

• canと be able to (現在形の場合)

be able to が 助動詞の二重重ねを避けるための代用使用や、ある特定の状況下で人が具体的に何かをした場合でmanaged to とも考えられる場合には was able to が使われるなどは わかるのですが、現在形で使われる場合、  Ex1 I can't see you on Fri. but I am able to meet you on Sat. morning. なんてのは おかしいのでしょうか? Usageの辞書をみても まぁ canがcommon useだとは書いてあるのですが、   Ex2 When you read carefully, you are able to answer the question.  Ex3 You study math hard, and you are able to catch up with the level of your current class. なんてのも おかしいのでしょうか?     「条件や設定があって はじめて前から無かった能力にもかかわらず出来る。」という感じを出せるのかな~??? と思っています。  ご意見を下さい。

• ”be regard to 名詞” について教えてください

この文章の正確な意味が分かりません。解説してもらえないでしょうか I thought that I should explore with you what the expectations of your company would be regard to the partnering of this project.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文になります。 To the person who this document is presented to, The bearer of this document, is an international travel and tourism journalist from the United States. He does not speak English. Please grant any assistance that may be required for completion of his assignment Thank you よろしくお願いいします。

• 不定詞の否定not to beとto be not

違いなんですか? not to be=~しないために to be not=?? アルクで調べると、いちおうto be notがヒットしたんだけど、 You've got to be not necessarily politically correct in what you express. 表現するものが、必ずしもみんなに受け入れられるものである必要はない。 Many of the old ideals have proven themselves to be not worthy of our belief. かつての理想の多くは、今や信じるに足りないものと分かってしまった。 この後者の語順がいつ使うかわかんないです。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干難解な文章かもしれませんが、わかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What the chart always portrays is your next serious and predestined chance of love. It shows the person who you will meet and fall in love with. The person who will be your next serious chance of making a long term relationship. This love is going is deep and predestined. It may transform your life. I hope it does and into a more wonderful life. But understand the just because a love is shown in the stars as your fate, it does not automatically make it happy and free of problems or pain. This chart is one step of fate, and it is like one rose on a tree. It is the only step of fate dealt with in the reading.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 What sort of character is he? This must be a question in your mind. For character in many ways is destiny. This is what I am going to reveal to you next. Understand that it is the stars that determine your own character. Not only your zodiac sign, but every other star in your horoscope adds or detracts something too. Events, experience, your background and the influence of other people in your life take their toll and mould you into person you finally become. This is also reflected in your chart. Just as your own character can be interpreted in the stars, so the character of the person you fall in love with. It is pre determined in part by fate, in part by your own character, for certain people are drawn to certain others subconsciously by elements deep within themselves. ; Soul memories. Deep rooted needs, karma, desires and secret but irresistible weaknesses. All or any one of these things may conspire to draw you to a man of your soul mates character, and determine your destiny.