• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

この恋の魔法がずっと解けなければいいのに…。 という文章を英文にしたいのですが、自分でサイトなどで翻訳したところ、 [It is ... in magic of this love not should be removed all the time.] となりました。 この文章でちゃんと意味は通じますか? 使い方が間違っている…などあれば教えてください!お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miya_july
  • ベストアンサー率44% (8/18)
回答No.5

I wish のIは省略することができます。ですから、シンプルにいきたいということなら、 Wish the love magic would last forever. なんていうのはどうでしょうか? ここでのlast というのは動詞で、続くとか持続するとかいった意味で使っています。

onewayairi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!とっても参考になりました!

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.4

I wish this moment, being under the spell of love, would never out.

onewayairi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました☆参考にさせていただきます!☆

• enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.3

I wish my love magic were forever. シンプルですが。

onewayairi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!シンプルに表現したかったので参考にさせていただきます☆ありがとうございました☆

noname#18593
noname#18593
回答No.2

Though magic of this love should not be removed all the time. ではないでしょうか・・?わたしも翻訳でやったので正しいかわかりませんが・・。 onewayairさんの文を翻訳してみたところ、「それは、…ですこの愛の魔法で常に取り除かなければならない」となりました。

onewayairi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます☆私も翻訳でしたところ、enomotoさんが書いてくださった和訳になったんです。 翻訳サイトでした文章を逆に和訳すると意味が通じない文章になってたりしていて…。ありがとうございましたvv参考にさせていただきます☆

回答No.1

この恋の魔法がずっと続けばいいのに..(続く事は無いだろう) だと I wish the love magic would work forever. かと思います. あなたの用意した英文に関しては僕はよくわかりません. あまり否定的な意味を持たないような この恋の魔法がずっと続けばいいのに..  は I hope the love magic works (will works) forever. かなっと思います. 誰かに恋しているんですか?

onewayairi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!私の用意した英文は翻訳サイトで翻訳したものなので、合っているのかどうか私もわからなくて…。はい恋してます(*^-^*)  英文参考にさせていただきます☆本当にありがとうございました☆

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳お願いします

英文翻訳お願いします 英語でメッセージいただいたのですが、いまいちわかりません。 i heard the your song.and i would love to voice it,not for profit,,and all credit to you

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 I did not get a tracking number...they should be there this week トラッキングナンバーを教えてください。とメールを送った返信文が上記の英文になります。 ご教示のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 翻訳お願いします。

早速本題です。 翻訳サイトを利用してもよくわからなかったので、英語の強い方、よろしかったら翻訳お願いしますm(__)m ↓以下内容 I love it. It looks awesome... I've never seen an artwork on deviantart that had the picture all over darker like this. ご回答お待ちしております。

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 翻訳希望

英文の翻訳をお願いします In the present life it is a dangerous liaison because you are married and he is married, and it is secret for that reason. But if you find this mutual karmic task again in the modern world, and unite yourself by it, then nothing can rally part you this time, and the love will continue. The mutual tasks in the present life will again be about improving things for the masses.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

PAL or NTSC is not an issue anymore any modern DVD player will play both I should know even though England is a Pal region we play NTSC all the time which is handy because all the big HBO shows are NTSC. there was the DVD which was not watched in PAL(I am not sure what you mean but could it be a faulty disc?).

• 翻訳をお願いします

condolence cardのうまい翻訳をおねがいしたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。。。 May God's peace be with you. May his never failing love sustain you and his promises comfort you in this time of sorrow.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干難解な文章かもしれませんが、わかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What the chart always portrays is your next serious and predestined chance of love. It shows the person who you will meet and fall in love with. The person who will be your next serious chance of making a long term relationship. This love is going is deep and predestined. It may transform your life. I hope it does and into a more wonderful life. But understand the just because a love is shown in the stars as your fate, it does not automatically make it happy and free of problems or pain. This chart is one step of fate, and it is like one rose on a tree. It is the only step of fate dealt with in the reading.

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.