• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

この度はこれ以上お支払い頂かなくて結構です。きっかり1ポンド7オンスでしたので。 当初値段のお話の際に念頭に入れておくべきでしたね。 大変勉強になりました。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

i am sorry to became late today at 11 oclock well the meeting finished with ministry of health at 10:45 then it has on-line system at 11 but i am supprised very much???!!!! you know why? because when yukio sometimes told before that>(i will try to have on-line system after one houre..then sometimes yukio told me and sent message that like this: iwill late for while not at time exactly then i did not go i was waiting all time then i am supprised because you were not here to wait for only 1 houre delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so in any way i will be at same time from tommrow.and now wait for 2houres more ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ いつも妹に訳してもらうのですが 妹が修学旅行でいないために、困っています。 それと、いつもsupprisedの意味がわかりません。 この単語の訳も教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 教えてください!

If only you ( ) me the whole story at that time! 1. have told 2. had told 3. told 4. would tell それぞれなんで違うかと解答をお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Your saik will be in Japan tommrorw. I went to the post office and they told me this Here is the Tracking number that i made a mistake the first time and gave you the wrong one. THey told me it was at customs for 44 days.! Just like what happens before with those X Drivers. Remeber.! It got stuck at customs. THis is the huge delay my friend. This si what has been holding them out. They have gotton realeased today and should be in Japan tommrorw.

• 翻訳お願いします!

Hahah, take your time, no rush ! Hmm.. First step to learning English would be practice I guess. You have to understand the grammar and then it gets easier. After that you just have to learn more words. I get a lot of practice writing Japanese so I can help you improve your English =) Your English is fine! It's a lot better than a lot of people I know. How long have you been studying it for? By the way, how old are you? I can't remember if I asked this. I live in ========... It's sort of quiet and at the moment, there's a flood =_= What's your town like?

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• どうしても訳せませんでした

すみません、どうしても英語にできません、教えてください。 「前回、いつまで忙しいかきいたらあなたはいつもと答えた。 だからあなたが時間ができたらメールがくるとおもってた。 私からいつメールしていいのかわからないし。 でもあなたからメールはこなかった」 ...you told me that you are always busy. so I thought when you have time you email me.  ......but never...... わかりません  すみません教えてください。翻訳機とかではなく英語がわかるかたおねがいします

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• 長文ですが、翻訳お願いします!

i will agree to 160.00 as long as you do not mind sending it as a "gift" through pay pal so i dont get charged the pay pal fees to receive. i am not 100% sure the amount of sending certified will be ...i cant imagine it being more than $15.00 total including shipping costs/weight....if more than that i will let you know.....but i will make sure its insured so we have no problems.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • NTTのひかり電話を解約した後にWIFI接続ができなくなりました。モデムとwifiルーターを再接続しましたが、問題は解決しませんでした。
  • お使いの環境はWindows8とAndroid5台です。光電源から支給されたモデム(PR-400XI)を使用し、LAN接続でTP-LINK(Archer AX50)を無線LANとして使用しています。
  • 困っていることは、ぷらら光を利用している中でひかり電話を解約した後にWIFI接続ができなくなったことです。モデムとwifiルーターの再接続や初期化を試しましたが、問題は解決できませんでした。
回答を見る