• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

翻訳お願いします

Your saik will be in Japan tommrorw. I went to the post office and they told me this Here is the Tracking number that i made a mistake the first time and gave you the wrong one. THey told me it was at customs for 44 days.! Just like what happens before with those X Drivers. Remeber.! It got stuck at customs. THis is the huge delay my friend. This si what has been holding them out. They have gotton realeased today and should be in Japan tommrorw.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数62
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

文章が乱れていますが、おおむね以下のとおりです。 Your saik will be in Japan tommrorw. あなたのsaik→sack郵便袋は、明日日本に届くでしょう。 I went to the post office and they told me this 郵便局に行ったら局員にこう(=あなたの~は明日日本に届くでしょう。)言われました。 Here is the Tracking number that i made a mistake the first time and gave you the wrong one. これが(正しい)郵便追跡番号です。私は初めて間違いをおかし、正しくない番号をあなたに知らせました。 THey told me it was at customs for 44 days.! 郵便局員は私に、それは税関に44日間もあったと言いました Just like what happens before with those X Drivers. Remeber.! ちょうど、以前、Xドライバーで起きたのと同じことです。覚えてますよね! It got stuck at customs. THis is the huge delay my friend. それは税関で止まっていたのです。これはひどい遅れですよね。 This si what has been holding them out. →This is what has been holding them out. これ(税関で止まっていたということ)が、ずっと荷物を滞らせていたのです。 They have gotton realeased today and should be in Japan tommrorw. 荷物は、今日税関から解放されましたので、明日日本に届くはずです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

はい、回答ありがとうございます。 その翻訳で正しいです。 ありがとうございました。^^

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

That is a very large heat sink and it is $75.00 in copper. I would buy the SAIK or you could send me one either way I have to have it here to make it fit like a glove. Later... SAIK=ライトの名前です。

• 緊急なのですがこの英文翻訳をお願いします

Hi customs have got the car they are saying the car is got a much greater value than what was paid for it, can you send me a copy of the air shipping document because the value has been incorrectly filled in and I need to show it to them, please send asap as they will send it back to Japan to fill in as the right value has not put on the document

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 商品は普通に郵送しました。その後下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I still did not receive the packaging. Do you have any idea wich compagny in France is taking care of the delivery in connection with Japonese Post Office? Is it the French Postal service or any other compagny "GLS", Chronopost, or any other? I am afraid the packaging to be "lost" or returned to Japan. On tracking it is said "Processing at delivery Post Office" meaning that it has passed customs... Best regards, alain

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 お願いしたいのは(4)の文です。 前後の文脈が合ったほうがいいかと思うので、 載せておきます。 (1)What are rights? (2)If you ask ordinary people what exactly a right is, they'll probably be at a loss, and won't be able to give a clear answer. (3)They may know what it is to violate someone's rights. (4)They may also know what it is to have their own right to this or that denied or ignored by others. (5)But what exactly is it that is being violated or wrongly denied? (6)Is it something you acquire or something you inherit at birth? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 It is up to the post office now. I have submitted everything myself on August 2nd at EMS Office in my city. It may be still in transit. There is no tracking number for return mail. I called today, they said it is being processed, no further information

• だれか翻訳お願いできますか?

機械翻訳したのですが、全く意味がわからない日本語になりまして…… 個人情報の部分は伏せています。 surely i cannot help you much but i will try to be useful ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■個人情報■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ for me this is perfect i don't know what i must say again ..... can show me the latest progress/video ? because this is 04/06/2012 13:01 or maybe this is the latest ? it seem nico nico video but because i really zero in japanese language and look like your english is better ah damn look like i really helpless still do you best and thank you so much for listening this really less help すみません、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

It pains me to write the things I do on here (I want to be writing positive Scott articles) but to act like Scott showing up late and performing drunk is okay for his health wouldn't be the right thing to do, it's a road that will end in his death. I sincerely hope if there is anybody reading this article who knows Scott that they can reach out to him and prevent the worst from happening. ※『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

専門家に質問してみよう