翻訳お願いいたします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新しいストアとの取引を喜んで行いますが、既存の小売業者に近すぎる場合は除外します。
  • 場所を教えてください。私はアトランタにいますが、カタログには制限付きのアクセスしかありません。
  • 2015年のカタログと価格があります。ポンドの価値が下がっているため、これらの価格から10%の割引が適用されます。最低注文額は$800米ドルです(割引後は$720)。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いいたします。

Hello! Yes we would be happy to trade with a new store in Japan.... if it is not too close to an exisiting retailer. Please tell me your location. I am in Atlanta at a show and I have limted access to catalogues, however here is our 2015 catalogue with prices. The Pound has become weaker since this pricelist and you can have a 10% discount from these prices. Minimum order is $800 US (ie $720 after discount)

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「こんにちは!もちろん、日本の新しい店と取引するのはうれしいです。もし他の既存の販売店と近すぎなければの話ですが。あなたの店の場所を教えてください。私は展示会でアトランタにいてカタログが手元にあまりありませんが、これは私達の2015年の価格入りのカタログです。ポンドはこの価格表の時から弱くなっているので、これらの価格から10%の割引をすることができます。発注は最低$800(つまり、割引後は$720) 以上です。」

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

ハロー、はい、私たちは、もしもう既に存在する小売店に近くなければ、喜んで、日本の新しい店で商売をいたします。  あなたの場所を教えてください、今私はショーでアトランタにおり、カタログ全部は手元にありませんが。これは値段をつけた、2015年のカタログです。  この値段以来ポンドは弱くなっているので、これらの値段の1割引にします。アメリカドルで800ドル(すなわち値引きで720ドル)が最低注文額です。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 翻訳ソフトからのコピペはご遠慮願います。 なるべく正確な意味を知りたいのです。 1. Retail distribution direct - we usually offer this to a potential distributor if no wholesale distributor operates in the territory. We provide a discount from the RRP and in return we ask the retailer to sign into our terms and conditions/marketing agreement, pay for freight, take a minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods. In order to accommodate this option we generally ask the retailer to ensure that they have an English speaking employee to handle order processing and that orders are consolidated as much as possible. 2. Retail distribution via territory wholesaler - for this option the retailer is given roughly the same discount as option 1 (after freight and duty costs) but the English speaking employee is not required and order minimum/frequency can be agreed with the wholesaler 3. Wholesale distribution - we offer this option to businesses that have a sales team, warehousing and an existing client base relevant to our product ranges. For this option we provide a larger discount from the RRP (to accommodate the sales infrastructure investment) and in return we ask the organisation to visit us to discuss distribution and sign our wholesale distribution agreement, pay for freight, take a much larger minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods and purchase an agreed amount of stock per year. I look forward to hearing how your current supply works and your thoughts on the supply options above.

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 翻訳できる方!!

こんにちは。 翻訳できる方、この文章日本語にしてもらえないでしょうか?? 特にEdwardianからがわからなくて・・・ ホームステイ先からの内容です。 Ann is a friendly and experienced host who lives in a beautiful five-bedroomed, semi-detached, Edwardian house with her son, Dominic, close to a very nice local park and a short walk to the 134 and 43 bus stop which passes nearby the college. Mrs Ann is a counsellor. They enjoy the theatre and dancing. They sometimes have a dog living with them. よろしくお願いします!!

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳していただけると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 After middle age he begins to become just a little fatter, gets a belly and a midriff if he does not attend to exercise and diet and his body skin being pale turns too easily to lard. There is a bulge or fullness in the region of the liver, and the abdomen distends with age, but he is not over weight and the legs remain lean and slender in the shanks. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. He is a polite man, but, quite voiced, and can look like a lost soul, timid and weak in his ways. No forcefulness. He has an enquiring patient glance, and when someone speaks to him, he looks almost as though he is surprised they have not ignore him, and a little lost for what to say, or how to conduct himself. This passes in a second and he collects himself and is polite, kindly, but not all pushy or extrovert. A milk and water sort of manner..

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1つの段落と別の段落を3つに分けた前半部分との、計2つの段落になっていますので、 内容がちぐはぐになっていると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your soul mate is attractive. He wins friends and admirers easily You will have a good social life with him, going to interesting places and events.. A lot of social enjoyment. He is a pleasant person to go out with, a good companion. But he will bring you lasting happiness too. You have Venus in Virgo. This can make you seem aloof and solitary. But you live a lot in the emotions and dreams of the mind. Love is for you not just a physical or material thing, it touches other levels of existence, and reaches beyond what is surface.. This sign rules illicit love relationships. Some delay or disappointment in love is possible.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? ここは定型文ではないと思いますが、 抽象的な章かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Dragon in your chart shows a permanent union. But the crisis when it comes will be dire and connected with money. If you have spent the past in poverty the future will be in comparative wealth, and visa versa. This area of your life will undergo a severe reversal in the years of marriage or living together. If in the past you have been financially inadequate and dependant on others, the role will gradually but harshly be reversed, There is a decline and you will end up the provider, with heavy responsibilities and others not pulling their weight It will in the end or later years seem to be you who is the breadwinner, or who is learning to be self sufficient. The karma of the relationship will gradually force you to be the one who has either to work, or who has to find strength to manage the money and make the husband work harder. It is a relationship for life maybe, but not an income for life.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Here is the customer service manager's name and contact information at Ira Wood. She should be able to provide an update on your order - Kathy Please send me a copy of your order confirmation that Ira Wood sent you. This will help me investigate this matter with Ira Wood, because I need to know which models you have on order with them. I apologize, I looked at the previous information you provided and can see that you ordered our Starck K drop-in kitchen sink, in Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800. Currently we have no record of this sink being ordered by Ira Wood. This is a special order finish and requires 8-12 weeks from the order date, because these are crafted in Germany. We do have the white finish # 7511100000 in stock at our Atlanta warehouse. Again, we're sorry for your frustrating buying experience and we're doing everything possible on our end to get Ira Wood to contact you and resolve this matter asap. Best Regards, Starck K drop-in kitchen sink・Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800は商品名と色・型番なのでそのまま訳して頂ければわかります。 お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか?

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が途中で切れてると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People change immensely with time, the journey from infancy to old age is a long one. I have spoken of his childhood and what he will look like at the time of meeting. In his adolescent years the chart shows your soul mate would have looked thin gawky and intellectual. With a shy downward glance. He would have suffered mildly with his ankles or shins, his back. He was modest and quiet engaged in thoughts and studys and interests of the mind, healthier or hardier than he looked. Not discontented but anxious to break away from the limitations of his life.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 英語の翻訳をお願します

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 m(_ _)m Hi I was wondering if you had to open the boxes to find the serial number and if the watches are still 100% perfect sealed in the plastic and untouched because I have bought them as a collection piece with perfect white cardboard outer package etc... and if you have another one I may also buy that but how much discount can I have this time?