• 締切済み

翻訳できる方!!

こんにちは。 翻訳できる方、この文章日本語にしてもらえないでしょうか?? 特にEdwardianからがわからなくて・・・ ホームステイ先からの内容です。 Ann is a friendly and experienced host who lives in a beautiful five-bedroomed, semi-detached, Edwardian house with her son, Dominic, close to a very nice local park and a short walk to the 134 and 43 bus stop which passes nearby the college. Mrs Ann is a counsellor. They enjoy the theatre and dancing. They sometimes have a dog living with them. よろしくお願いします!!

• yoyu4
  • お礼率29% (17/57)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

アメリカ人に多い、長ったらしい文ですね。困りましたね。 私なりに訳してみました。 アンは親切でホストの経験が豊かな人で、5つ寝室のある一棟二軒のエドワード調の素敵な家にドミニックと言う彼女の息子と一緒に住んで居ます。その家はとても素敵な地元の公園に近く、そしてその家は、大学のすぐそばまで行く134番と43番系由のバス停にも歩いて行ける距離にあります。 ミセス・アンさんは、カウンセラーです。 彼女らはダンスや演劇を楽しみます。 そしてたまに犬を飼う事もあります。 どうでしょうか?

yoyu4
質問者

補足

だいたい分かりました!!! ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

割と直訳っぽいですが…。 アンは、とても素敵な公園と、大学のすぐ近くを通る134系統・43系統のバス停まですぐに歩いていける場所にある、ベッドルーム5つ、2軒続きのエドワード時代調の家に息子のドミニクと一緒に住んでいる、フレンドリーで経験のあるホストです。 アン夫人はカウンセラーです。観劇とダンスが趣味です。犬を飼っていることが時々あります。

yoyu4
質問者

補足

なんとなくわかりました!! ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 There are basically only two types of people in the world,those who dlivide the world into two types of people and those who don't. It's easy enough to shoot a crocodile,but not many people can catch one alive.This is how to do it.All you need is a telescope,a pair of tweezers,a matchbox and a very boring book.You find a sunny spot by a crocodile infested river and leave the book there.Thenyou climb a nearby tree and wait.Sooner or later,a curious crocodile will come out to look at the book,turn a few pages and start yawning.As soon as it falls asleep,you open the matchbox and look at the crocodile through the large end of the telescope.Pickthe creature up very carefully with the tweezers,drop it in the matchbox and close it quickly. Two English workman went out to repair a country road.When they arrived,they realized they had forgotten to bring their shovels.After several cups of tea,they went to look for a public telephone.Eventually they found one and phoned their boss.When he heard the problem,he said"Don't worry,I'll bring the shovels.In the meantime,just lean on each other instead,"

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳していただけると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 After middle age he begins to become just a little fatter, gets a belly and a midriff if he does not attend to exercise and diet and his body skin being pale turns too easily to lard. There is a bulge or fullness in the region of the liver, and the abdomen distends with age, but he is not over weight and the legs remain lean and slender in the shanks. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. He is a polite man, but, quite voiced, and can look like a lost soul, timid and weak in his ways. No forcefulness. He has an enquiring patient glance, and when someone speaks to him, he looks almost as though he is surprised they have not ignore him, and a little lost for what to say, or how to conduct himself. This passes in a second and he collects himself and is polite, kindly, but not all pushy or extrovert. A milk and water sort of manner..

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Ultimately it's likely that eventually they will perform, possibly as “STP” with what they hope is a famous lead singer that they can plug in that will do a good job with the material and allow them to continue the legacy by adding new material.

• 翻訳好きの方いませんか?

海外の方からいただいたメールなのですが、翻訳アプリや、英会話の本も買ったりして勉強しているのですが、私の英語力ではちょっと翻訳が難しく困っています。丁寧にいただいたメールですし、返信しないのも日本人としてどうかと思い、どなたか翻訳が好きな方や英会話ができる方に通訳していただきたく、今回質問します。 こちらの文章です。よろしくお願いいたします。 It is almost 2200 hours here and cold. It doesn't get cold here often in Florida only a little bit in the winter. I'm great. It is nice to meet someone so far away, with the same passions in life for fishing. Where do you work? What kind of work do you do? Me I am a sales man. I love the outdoors fishing and hunting. I also have kids. I have two boys and one girl. They love to fish and hunt. What I was going to ask you about was with this new company Florida Gladesmen. I have been making shirts for my company and selling them. I now want to make my own shirts to sell and I would like to purchase the equipment in Japan. I was going to buy the equipment here in the US and found out it was made in Japan and wanted to see if I could find a better price there. The machine I am looking for is called a sublimation T-shirt printing machine. I am getting all the specifics on the equipment that they are selling here in the US. and I will email you tomorrow with the specifics. I would be glad to pay you for your services. Hopefully you will be able to find me a better price and I will be able to pay instead of the company here in the US. My last girlfriend move to Japan to become a teacher. I lost touch with her and was worried when the Tsunami hit if she was okay or not. It was terrible what happened to your people, I felt great sorrow. We'll let let me know I will be up for a few hours more here. What is the current temperature in Japan who you live?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it began — like many U2 tracks — with a guitar riff the Edge came up with at home. In speaking about these initial steps, the Edge noted he sketches songs on GarageBand and works with drum loops Larry Mullen Jr. recorded for the demo process. "My job is to find a way to inspire Adam and Larry and Bono, so I don't often care to finish out a piece fully," the Edge said. "I just want to get something down that I think is a great starting point and then I know that whatever I come up with, they'll come up with something better. So I just need to get it going where its identity is clear and it's got some kind of vitality and point of view that's interesting."

• 翻訳お願いします。

As stockton continues his training with the larger suitcases, he is once again successful. “What have you got? Have you got something, Stockton?”asks Heldt when Stockton sits down on the bag. “Good boy! You found it! You found the meat! That's a good boy!” Things do not always go so smoothly for Stockton, though. On the next series of tests, he makes a few errors. He lies down when he is supposed to sit. On another test, he gets too far ahead and pulls away from Heldt until Heldt finally has to remind him, “Where are you going? Wait for me!” He then jokingly says to the dog,“You've got to work with me. I'm your partner,remember? All the while though, Heldt continues to laugh and encourage Stockton. Even though it is serious work, it always has to be fun for the animal. So what does it take to be a detector dog? Heldt explains the qualities that these talented dogs require, “Obviously, number one, they have to be great with people and children, because when we work them in the airports, that's what we're working with-the public coming from foreign countries.” He then continues to explain what helps to train a good detector dog,“They've got to have a really good food drive because they work for food.” He then adds jokingly,“Anybody who has a beagle knows they love food. Even after they eat a big dinner, they're still ready to eat some more.”

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Some disturbed children are found to be living in severely dysfunctional families in which their basic emotional, and sometimes even their physical, needs are not being met. they may have experienced, or still be experiencing, physical, sexual or emotional abuse, or they may be subject to neglect. They may also face any combination of these problems. When such situations come to light, the first need is to help the family care adequately for their children. This is not always successful. In some cases the parents seem to lack the motivation needed to make the necessary changes. In others, problems such as the chronic abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs prevent change; in yet others the marital relationship is grossly unstable, and sometimes, if it proves impossible to achieve a more stable situation, all attempts to help the parents to provide adequate care for their children fail. In there circumstances, removal of the children from the home may be the only way to ensure the children's well-being and to provide them with the treatment and care they need. In all depeloped countries there are child welfare agencies which exist to provide help and, if necessary, alternative care for such children. Sometimes parents are aware that they are unable to care properly for their children and are willing to relinquish care to the child welfare authorities. If the parents' consent and active cooperation can be obtained, this is much to be desired. Sometimes, however, this proves impossible. In such cares legal action under the relevant child welfare legislation becomes necessary, although adversarial legal proceedings should be avoided if possible.

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Working with the suicidal patient, as much as any other clinical experience, can help the beginning therapist gradually replace a grandiose professional ego-ideal with one that is more realistic. How exactly does this transformation take place? The beginning psychotherapist undertakes the treatment of the suicidal patient with the optimistic belief that a combination of caring, encouragement, hopefulness, good intentions, empathy, and intuition will produce a positive outcome. A “contract for safety,” wherein the patient agrees not to act on suicidal impulses and, instead, will call the therapist or seek other help, provides additional assurance. Newly prescribed medication promises to relieve suicidal despair. Hospitalization, if required, will provide needed safety. Over time though, the suicidal patient does not improve. The despair does not abate. The hopelessness intensifies. The patient can identify no reason to live. Relentless gloom pervades the therapy. Imperceptibly but forcefully, an important realization takes hold of the therapist at a visceral as well as at a cognitive and emotional level: it is impossible for one person to keep another person alive over time. While this insight serves to moderate the pursuit of omnipotence, the realization that even clinical competence does not guarantee that one`s patient will not commit suicide is unsettling. Comforting thoughts begin to give way. Contracts for safety now feel illusory as therapists realize that patients who are in sufficient anguish to want to end their lives will not be compelled to live simply because they have promised (a therapist) they will not kill themselves. Therapists begin to have second thoughts about the unrealistic healing powers they previously attributed to psychotropic medication, although they do appreciate the ability of there medications to sometimes diminish unbearable anguish to the point where patients can address their conflicts and problems. They hear stories of patients who have killed themselves in a hospital. (中略) Slowly an obvious fact emerges: If suicidal patients were completely intent on dying, they would have already killed themselves. Some part of the patient wishes to live, and it is with this part that the therapist attempts to connect, no matter how suicidal the patient may be. What emerges from this connection is the therapeutic alliance, the agreement between the therapist and the healthy part of the patient about what to work on in the therapy. The beginning therapist learns that aligning with the healthy part of the patient is not to be confused with cheerleading for living. Although allied with this healthy part, the therapist maintains neutral curiosity about the parts of the patient that with to die. The therapist learns to overcome the fear that exploring the patient’s with to die puts such ideas in the patient’s mind. Feelings of omnipotence diminish. The therapist comes to see that exploring the patient’s inner world with dispassionate, nonjudgemental interest conveys several therapeutic meta-communications what you are feeling is not unspeakably bad, it is human; I’m interested in whatever you are thinking and feeling; I appreciate the distinction between self-destructive thoughts, feelings, fantasies, and action; your anguish is not as devastating to me as it is to you; my strength will be here for you to borrow if you need to; your therapy is a place where your destructive urges can be understood rather than judged; I will try not to leave you alone with your anguish. A determination to enter the patient’s inner world and stay with the associated feelings and thoughts gradually replaces the therapist’s quest to be all-knowing.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Almost single-handedly, Freud created a new framework for the clinical understanding of dreams, which became an important activity in the new therapy of psychoanalysis. Dreams were called "the royal road to the unconscious." In the classic Freudian view, the dream is a method for maintaining sleep in spite of unacceptable impulses-usually sexual oraggressive-that arise when the censorship of the conscious mind is relaxed during sleep.the unacceptable impulse which might disturb the sleeper is transformed into a more acceptable and dramatic form by the dream work, using such mechanisms as displacement and condensation. Displacement , for example, is unconsciously moving the repressed sexual wish for the mother to the doream image of a more acceptable substitute woman, thereby hiding the incestuous nature of the wish. In the mechanism of condensation, several discrete figures are condensed into one composite figure that stands for all of them. Secondary elaboration, such as disguising actual persons and events, is used to put the resulting images into more acceptable form before they are experienced as a dream. The dream in the Freudian view allows a partial discharge of the original impulse, without allowing it to appear in such a primitive form as awaken the dreamer. In Freudian dream interpretation, the free-association of ideas to the motifs of the dream is supposed to lead back to the original and undisguised latent dream behind the experienced and remembered manifest dream.

• 翻訳してください。

Social,ecomomic,and political structures that distribute the goods and services of a society in such a way that there is severe injustice are structural violence. Over 500 years ago Christopher Columbus traveled too far. In doing so he opened up the way for the global spreading of structural violence, which though silent and only unintentionally harmful,has created a legacy that the white Christion West will have to cope with for many years to come. As a consequence of strucral violence, inequity in the world is increasing. People generally dislike being repressed or exploited. And when they find themselves in such sutuations, they rebel, sometimes violently.