• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Ultimately it's likely that eventually they will perform, possibly as “STP” with what they hope is a famous lead singer that they can plug in that will do a good job with the material and allow them to continue the legacy by adding new material.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

結局のところ、最終的には彼らは一緒にプレイするだろう。 所謂STPとして、はめ込み可能な有名リードシンガーを入れて、 素晴らしい出来となるだろう過去の曲を演ったり、 新しい楽曲を取り入れながら、遺産を継続させて行く。 これこそ彼らの望むところであるのだろう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The band was not cool with that at all, but Scott decided to do it anyway because he said “hey if you guys don't want to play these songs, I'll do them myself”. So the band views Scott as promoting something that could alienate fans from STP, but they felt they couldn't perform those songs themselves without their legacy taking a hit based on how they sounded in rehearsal.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The only thing people know is that they will eventually die

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington tweeted the following last night, confirming that Stone Temple Pilots plan to continue writing for their 7th studio album shortly: Can't wait to get back to LA and write with LP and STP!! May 30th. Come see me play with STP, Slash and Duff McKeagan for the 9th annual MusicCares MAP fund. Go to http://GRAMMY.org/musicares Slash and Duff McKagan were already announced to perform at the show, but it wasn't known that Bennington would be performing with them. This means that in one night, Bennington will front STP and perform with two members of Velvet Revolver.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

They now move into their ‘Chester Hagarton’ era so to speak. But on the other hand, I think it's fantastic that the DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz will continue to perform and make music together. When they fired Weiland in February, my greatest fear was that the ‘firing’ was just a parting shot at Weiland and that it was really just a split, and that the DeLeos and Kretz would pack it in and stick to producing. If that had happened and Scott Weiland's Purple at the Core touring was the only thing keeping the STP legacy alive, that would have been very troubling.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Yesterday's news of Linkin Park's Chester Bennington being named Stone Temple Pilots' new lead singer was one of the most shocking stories I've ever covered on this site. STP are one of my favorite bands, and the realization that they had actually replaced Scott Weiland after 25 years really threw me through a loop. It's a very ambitious move on STP's part, not only naming a new lead singer but a huge name like Chester Bennington, which essentially turns STP into a supergroup. The move will definitely alter STP's legacy, as they now will no longer be a band that never lost a member from its original lineup.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots have announced their first performance together since firing frontman Scott Weiland in February. STP last performed on September 23, 2012 in Sacramento, California. The DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz will perform at the MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Concert on May 30th in Los Angeles at Club Nokia. They’re being advertised as ‘STP members Robert & Dean DeLeo and Eric Kretz’ which insinuates that the trio plan to continue using the STP name, as they’re not advertised as former members.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The ticket page for that show says ‘Performing STP's Core and Purple.’ The promotional material has really contradicted itself, with some outlets saying he'll play Core and Purple front to back and others just saying he'll perform the hits. I don't think this bodes well for Stone Temple Pilots and adds validity to the rumors that Weiland has been fired, or that the band has split. Since relaunching his solo career in 2008 Weiland has sparingly performed STP radio hits at his solo shows, leaving those for STP shows. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『Stone Temple Pilots (STP)』はバンド名、 『Core』と『Purple』はアルバム名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

STP are scheduled to perform on May 30th in Los Angeles at the MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Concert, it is not know who will front them at that show but many are speculating that it could be Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington since the event is honoring him:

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Most people are going to choose to see STP with Bennington over Weiland. STP still have 3/4 of the original members, the band name, and they also have Chester Bennington who will bring in a whole new generation of STP fans with Linkin Park's massive following. If the radio play of “Out of Time” today on KROQ in LA (they played the song once per hour) is any indication, the Chester Bennington era could bring STP back to commercial prominence. And if STP follow the Van Halen model, Scott Weiland will be back again down the line, but unfortunately Eric Kretz will be fired and replaced by one of the DeLeo brothers’ children. I think it's best for everybody to just sit back and enjoy the soap opera.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

They also didn't like the idea of Scott making money on his own off Core/Purple without them, basically milking his status as the singer and leaving them out to dry. Their position is/was that if you're going to perform using STP to sell your tour, then it needs to be with us as your band.