• ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

人間は、いつかは自分は死ぬのだ、ということしか知らない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • naomkb
  • ベストアンサー率74% (56/75)
回答No.2

主語S=The only thing (which) people know 動詞V= is 述語C= that they will eventually die 人々が知っている唯一の事は、人間 (they = people) は最終的には死ぬという事である

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

The only thing people know is that they will eventually die おそらく 唯一のもの人々は知っています、それらが結局死ぬであろうということである。 です

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Ultimately it's likely that eventually they will perform, possibly as “STP” with what they hope is a famous lead singer that they can plug in that will do a good job with the material and allow them to continue the legacy by adding new material.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Anybody know any bad ass drummers from NYC? The whole shoegazing thing is getting old.

• that か who か?(関係代名詞)

1.They are the only people that know the secret. 2.They are the only people who know the secret. that か who のどちらを使うのをよく見ますか? どちらかにすべきという意見もありますか?

• 和訳をお願い致します。スティーブン・ジョブズさん

和訳で困っております。どなたか和訳して頂けないでしょうか。 The over-all point is that new technology will not necessarily replace old technology, but it will date it. By definition. Eventually, it will replace it. But it’s like people who had black and-white TVs when color came out. They eventually decided whether or not the new technology was worth the investment. なんとなくニュアンスは分かるのですが、国語が苦手で言葉が思い浮かびません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Why do people contribute to campaigns? A:People contribute to campaigns for many reasons, but usually it's because they want to be involved in what the campaign is doing or because they want the perks that are part of the campaign.

• ★至急 英文 翻訳

翻訳お願いします The earth is a planet covered with water. But only 2.5 percent of it is fresh water. In fact , this fresh water is so rare that it is called ''blue gold" A century ago, there were only about two billion people in the world. Now there are more than six billion, and people consume six times as much water as they did then. Today, one person in five does not have clean drinking water. According to the United Nations, there will be eight billion people in 2025, About sixty percent of them will not have enough water. The water shortage will be an urgent problem for people who live in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I don’t have any faith in the whites in power responding in the right way … they’ll treat us like they did our Japanese brothers and sisters in World War II. They’ll throw us into concentration camps. The Wallaces and the Birchites will take over... The sick people and the fascists will be strengthened. They’ll cordon off the ghetto and issue passes for us to get in and out.” -Martin Luther King Jr