• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳お願いします。

Here is the customer service manager's name and contact information at Ira Wood. She should be able to provide an update on your order - Kathy Please send me a copy of your order confirmation that Ira Wood sent you. This will help me investigate this matter with Ira Wood, because I need to know which models you have on order with them. I apologize, I looked at the previous information you provided and can see that you ordered our Starck K drop-in kitchen sink, in Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800. Currently we have no record of this sink being ordered by Ira Wood. This is a special order finish and requires 8-12 weeks from the order date, because these are crafted in Germany. We do have the white finish # 7511100000 in stock at our Atlanta warehouse. Again, we're sorry for your frustrating buying experience and we're doing everything possible on our end to get Ira Wood to contact you and resolve this matter asap. Best Regards, Starck K drop-in kitchen sink・Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800は商品名と色・型番なのでそのまま訳して頂ければわかります。 お願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数36
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • hrsmmhr
  • ベストアンサー率36% (173/477)

これが、カスタマーサービスの責任者の名前ですIra Woodについての情報は彼女から聞いてください 彼女は貴方の注文の最新の情報を提供することができるはずです。-Kathy Ira Woodが貴方に送った注文確認書のコピーをお送りください。それがあれば今回のIra Woodの問題についての調査が進められます。というのも貴方がそこに注文したモデルの情報が必要だからです 申し訳ありません。貴方が以前提供してくださった情報を見ました。そして貴方が注文したのが Starck K drop-in kitchen sink, in Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800 だと分かりました。現在、Ira Woodで注文されたこのシンクの記録がありません。 これは特注の仕上げの商品で、ドイツで作っているため通常注文の日から8-12週間かかります。 白仕上げの#7511100000はアトランタの倉庫にストックしているのですが… あなたにご不満を生じさせるようなお買い物をさせてしまったことを、今一度心からお詫び申し上げます Ira Woodから貴方にコンタクトを取らせ問題を即刻解決させるように、こちらで出来うるかぎりのことはしています(のでご容赦ください)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Please note. Please contact会社名for any questions regarding status, shipping, etc. We are your point of contact, not Duravit US. Good day, This is an update regarding the status of your sink order. We do have the white in stock # 7511100000, but the Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 is not in stock, approx order 8-12 weeks delivery. please advise how you would like to proceed. Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 はそのまま訳して下さい。 こちらは英語に訳して下さい。 今から8-12週かかるのですか? 今更8-12週間かかると言われても困ります。 注文した時点で発注しなかたのは会社の責任です。信じられません。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 翻訳お願いします。

My name is Tom and I'm the regional manager for Duravit. I'm sorry for your inconvenience and the problems you've had getting the sink. I'll try to answer your questions ... *We mfg these sinks in Germany *We stock the white finish in the drop in versions in Atlanta, but the colors are 8-12 wk special order delivery. Because they are only producing these on demand. *If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the 店名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions. Sincerely, 受注生産品の流し台についてメーカーに問い合わせた際の回答です。 SINKは流し台になります。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• 翻訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but we have no dealers in the US that stock this sink that you need. The best I could do is give you list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area (see link below), but it would still take 8-12 wks to get to the US. You might want to contact our main office in Germany, so that you could check the possibility of going through a dealer there and having it exported from Germany.

• 翻訳お願いします。

We offer 1 mouth warranty for all our products, but you have to ship them back first. then we will exchange new items and ship to you. In this case buyer pay for the shipping sending back and we pay for the shipping resending.

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 海外通販の返信メールの翻訳お願いします。

件名→Order Verfication Dear Sir, We have recently received your order and it has come across to the finance depart for further verification. In our effort to protect our customers against the high rise in Credit Card fraud, we ask for the following documentation to complete the transaction. 1、Front copy of the credit card used for this transaction 2、Copy of a picture ID. 3、Please confirm and verify the billing and ship to addresses You may either, scan and email to this address or fax to 858-521-0957 Attn Finance Dept. Thank you for your immediate attention in this matter.