• 締切済み

緊急なのですがこの英文翻訳をお願いします

Hi customs have got the car they are saying the car is got a much greater value than what was paid for it, can you send me a copy of the air shipping document because the value has been incorrectly filled in and I need to show it to them, please send asap as they will send it back to Japan to fill in as the right value has not put on the document

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ハイ    税関が車を持っています。(=差し止めています)。彼らが言ういのには払った金額より車の価値が、遥かに高いと言うことです。    間違った価格が記入されており、彼ら(税関の役員のことでしょう)に見せる必要があるので、空輸の書類の写しを送ってくださいませんか    正しい価格が書類に記入されていないため、日本に送リ返すようだから、出来るだけ速く送ってください。    

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I did but the package was damged as they brought it back abou 1 hour ago. I will check it and resend it tomorrow and will send you the new customs.

• 翻訳お願いします

Your saik will be in Japan tommrorw. I went to the post office and they told me this Here is the Tracking number that i made a mistake the first time and gave you the wrong one. THey told me it was at customs for 44 days.! Just like what happens before with those X Drivers. Remeber.! It got stuck at customs. THis is the huge delay my friend. This si what has been holding them out. They have gotton realeased today and should be in Japan tommrorw.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳お願いします。ドイツの方からの英文のメールなのでめちゃめちゃかもしれません。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳お願いします。ドイツの方からの英文のメールなのでめちゃめちゃかもしれません。 ドイツの方にヴィトンの鞄を送ったのですが・・・ そのあとの返事でした。 宜しくお願いします。 i would like to buy from you again. But the problem is, that my last 2 bags which i have bought from you are at he custom service. I could not get them, because LV wants to control, if it a fake.. So it would be better in future times to send it to germany ONLY as a trackable letter without value, insurance and without declaration as you wrote: old bag france, because so they want control.Is it possible to send it only as a trackable EMS-letter only with the declaration bag (NO LV NO FRANCE NO VALUE) ?

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I've noticed that, too. Many people are eating miso soup and sushi... I notice it is mostly white people who do it though. They seem to "discover" things many cultures already knew. Just like with coconut oil, my family has cooked with it for generations, but after they got their hands on it, it became too expensive and I had to buy canola oil instead. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳(和訳)をおねがいします。 考えてみたのですがうまく訳せません。

Like the nation itself, American college life is diverse, challenging, complicated, and ever changing. Technology, in particular, is as much a driver of change in education today as it is in the global economy in general. This diversity in college experiences has the great advantage of allowing students from many different backgrounds to pursue a college education in a setting that they find suitable for their individual success.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 緊急です!翻訳してください!!

この英文を翻訳してください!お願いします! Giving time or talking time to help others is a common way that people give to others. In a survey, Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) asked thousands of people in over 150 countries about way they gave to others in the month before the survey . The results showed that 45% of people worldwide took time to help a stranger in some way. By contrast, about 20% of people who took the survey said they helped others by giving some of their time volunteering with groups. The CAF survey did not ask about how people gave things to others, but it is clear giving things is quite common. People may buy extra food or other items in order to give these things to charities or to those in need. People may also give things they do not need or use any longer, such as clothes, phones, or even an old car. These kinds of donations of new of or used items actually add up to a lot of help for those who need it. When it came to giving money, the CAF survey found that over the past month, 33% of people had donated money. Over the years, the United States has been one of the most generous countries worldwide. Each year, people, companies, and organizations in the United States donate over $300 billion. Actually, 75% of this amount, or over $225 billion, comes from people. Half of that is donated each year by average people and families and half is donated by richer people. Recently, the very rich have been challenged to give even more by the Giving Pledge A group of very wealthy people like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates started this idea. They want others to promise to donate most of their wealth now or at some point in the future. So far, over fifty billionaires around the world have joined Buffet and Gates in the Giving Pledge.

• 翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m   The freight offer was based on AIR CARGO  not on DHL  this time.  But the Japanese forwarder (partner of Panalpina)  does not accept to make customs clearance for private persons, except if the supplier pre-pays the import duties.  So they are the following 2 solutions now:  1)      We send your shipment by DHL  as allways        -  The freigth charge is Euro 180,00 higher than  with air cargo.  You could pay this difference of Euro 180,00 to us together with your next order 2)      We send it by air cargo  and accept to prepay the Japanese customs duties.  In that case we will send you the invoice for the customs duties after we paid it and will ask you to pay it back to us  by PayPal or bank remittance  Please let us know which solution you prefer.  Your shipment cannot be dispatched before we answer to the forwarder.  Sorry for this inconvience.