英語の質問:センセーショナルなタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done manually.
  • I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. What surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days.
  • The man who I thought was my friend has betrayed me.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.1

1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). この部品の製造工程は自動では出来なく、手作業が必要となります。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. 私はトムが戦争と平和を読んだことを知らない。 何が一番驚いたかと言うと 彼がそれを2日で読みきったと言う事実です。 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. 私が友達と思っていたその男(人)は私を裏切った。 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? これが あなたの言っていた フランスで購入した ものですか? 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. 品物(物品)は彼らが使用していたものではありません。 6.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. この百科事典は非常に有益(かなり使える)な上に、高価ではありません。(安価です) の様な感じだと思います。

j_minmi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語

1There are few places downtown for parking, ( ) is really a problem. アwhat イwhere ウwhich エwho 2Last winter I went to Korea, ( ) as warm as I had expected. アwhen wasn't イwhere it wasn't ウwhere wasn't エwhich it wasn't 3Last night Nancy told me about her new job in Tokyo, ( ) she appears to be enjoying very much. アwhich イwhere ウwhat エwhen 4We have two washing machines, ( ) are broken. アwhich of both イwhat of both ウboth of which エboth of what 5In the middle of the town, there stood a house, ( ) roof was brightly painted. アwhich イwhat ウof which エwhose 6Many people criticized me, but I did what ( ). アI thought I was right イI thought it was right ウI thought was right エI was thought right 7Yuriko is known for always saying ( ) comes to mind. アanymore イanything ウeveryone エwhatever 8It's not only her friends that Ms.Kimura is kind to. She helps ( ) needs her help. アwhatever イwho ウwhoever エwhom 9The hotel is really nice. Food is quite good and, ( ), the staff is friendly. 大体の問題は解答の目星がついていますが、4と7だけ、迷いました。4はwhichかbothか、7は何か決まり文句があった気がします。googleで調べましたら、whatever comes to mind があったので、解答はwhateverでしょうか。

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語がわからないので、教えてください。

To me, he was the first man to land on the moon; I knew that I had no advice to give him and that what I had already given was probably not much help. この訳を教えてください!

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 英語

一通り問題を解いて見ましたが、一番最初の問題だけ、どれだか迷ってしまいました。誰も家にいなかった、という意味には違いないと思うのですが… 1When she called his house this morning, ( ) at home. アanybody wasn't イno one would be ウnobody was エeverybody wouldn't be 2The firemen had trouble getting to the street ( ) the houses were on fire. アhow イthat ウwhere エwhich 3It is often said that rice is to Asians ( ) wheat is to Europeans. アhow イthat ウwhat エwhich 4The professor sternly told the student, “Read the passage ( ) I referred in my lecture.” アin which イof what ウthat エto which 5Zero degrees Celsius (0℃) is the temperature ( ) water changes to ice. アat which イwhose ウin which エto which 6( ) matters is whether you do your best or not. アthat イwhich ウwhat エwhy 7I was just about to sleep, ( ) the front-door bell rang. アon which イwhen ウwhenever エwhere 8I found the book on the kitchen shelf, ( ) was the last place I expected to find it. アwhere イwhich ウwhen エthat 9Unborn babies ( ) mother smoke are in danger of developing health problems. アwho イwhose ウwhom エthat 10The man ( ) I believed was an Australian was in fact an American. アwho イwhom ウin whom エfor who 以上になります。

• (英語)映画でわからないところがあります。

映画(An education)を見ていてわからないところがあり、質問させていただきます。 The trouble is that's where St John's Smith Square is. この文で、that's ~の部分がしっくりきません。 The trouble is where~ではなくthat is where となるのはなぜでしょうか? 似たような文をtedで見つけました。 I have one last thought, which is that it really makes a difference what we say-- the wards that come out of our mouth. このwhichはone last thought なのはわかるのですが、このitはなんでしょか? 私なら、 I have one last thought, which is that makes a difference what we say~ にしてしまいます。 これもちょっとしっくりきませんが。。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語(間違い訂正)

(カッコ)の(1)~(4)のどれかが間違っていて訂正する問題ですが分かりません。 I ((1)was wondering) ((2)how far) I should trust him and had an uncomfortable impression ((3)which) he knew ((4)what I was thinking). 答えと解説お願いします(><)! あと訳もいまいち分からないので書いてくれたら嬉しいです!

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語日記17 私の体験したもっとも悪い日

なぜか日記が更新できてませんでした!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです 最近何を書けばよいか思い浮かびません!! なんか同じようなことばかり書いてる気がします。なにかお題とかいただけないでしょうか!! そうしたらそれについて日記がかきやすくなりますので。あつかましくすいません。 bookaholicさんが好きなことを書けばよいとおっしゃってくれたのですが好きなことがあまり僕にはありません。 I think that the most awful thing in my life is the earthquake. We had had that on the 11th of March. This is the big impact on me. Needless To say, Japanese worry about it. Actually, I had been experienced two big earthquakes in my life. The first is great Hanshin earthquake. That hit us on the 11th of January in 1995 when I was 4 years old. However, I don’t know exactly what happened that day, That is why I was a very young, so I didn’t understand what going on. However, I manage to understand what happened this time. I was working at factory in Japan when the earthquake hit us, but I lived in Shiga and it is far from the focus of an earthquake, so I just didn’t realized the earthquake first time. I felt a few shakes, so I just felt that I felt dizzy, so it was a big surprised me when I watched on the TV and what happened in Japan. I was not able to watch other TVs. Kind of dramas or something else. It is because the earthquake that I couldn’t watch others. However, we had gotten over many awful experiences such as World war 2. I hope that we will be able to become more powerful country than we were.