• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Get this asshole out of the White House!! When will it become undeniable that this moron should not be trusted with this amount of power. This guy is dangerous and stupid and his giant baby ego is running our country.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

このくそったれをホワイトハウスからたたき出せ!!! この低能が巨大な権力を手にして、全く信頼できないことは明白になる。こいつは危険で間抜けで、奴のでっかい赤ん坊のようなエゴが俺たちの国を今は動かしてるんだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sarah sanders is complaining that the medias biased against this administration. They are hostile to him because he's a dangerous asshole. Not because of anything else. Sanders says it's not fair. She been called a liar - She has lied - If the people are hostile to you then there's probably a reason. They wouldn't act this way towards a real president. They never have. This guy is a dangerous malignant senile racist women hating narcissist - And the press is treating him that way. If they weren't we'd be in big trouble. They want to be able to lie and be racist horrible people. And they don't want anyone quoting their lies back to them. That's unfair!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Prediction. Sessions clamps down on leaks. And more leaks pop up. Why? The lower level people in the White House obviously want us to know exactly how dangerous and deceitful this fake president is It's illegal - But someday these guys and girls are going to be heros - they braved going to jail to help the resistance. Didn't the nazis hate the french resistance. Didn't the claim resistance was illegal?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Walking thru LAX this morning with Scott and this dude just walks up and sticks a video camera in his face and starts asking questions. I thought he was just some tourist. Turns out he was TMZ. Best part about this clip is how I wonder off half way thru: all I wanted was coffee and this guy was just in the way. ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This song is really not about sex at all. It's about control, violence and abuse of power.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I'm only voting for women for now on (when possible) I think that any politician that has to step down for sexually inappropriate behavior should be replaced by a woman. Most of this partisan people hating wouldn't be happening if chicks ran the gov. I'm serious. The modern white male politician is broken and not to be trusted.

• お願いします 翻訳を!!お願いです。

Tuesday night was full of numbers ,but they were the number of the dead and wounded, a list still stunningly incomplete and likely to remain so for days to come. Every routine, every habit that this city knew was fractured on Tuesday. If a flight full of commuters can be turned into a missile of war, everything is dangerous. アメリカの同時多発テロについて事件発生後すぐInternational Hereld Tribuneが報じた記事の一部です。 だいたいの内容でもいいのでこの英文の内容を教えていただきたいです。特に最初のセンテンスの概要さえもつかめなくて。 長い英文の1部なので非常に分かりにくてごめんなさい。 この文あたりから 記事の内容がチンプンカンプンになってしまって困っています。助けてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of our members is an accomplished professional audio engineer and producer. So we have recorded this CD for next to nothing and it sounds great.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Proposition 666 is the bill I'm sponsoring next year that limits the amount of junk mail proposition supporters can send me. Can't we just do this shit on the internet people? My front porch looks like a garbage dump.