• 締切済み

I cannot imagine ( ) about a book.の中に...

kuma-kuの回答

• kuma-ku
  • ベストアンサー率54% (1558/2845)
回答No.3

誤解を与えてしまったようで、ごめんなさい。 1.の回答を導かない用に例を提示したかったので、そうした状況を招いてしまいました。 もちろん、imagine が[to+原型]の形を取ら無いと記載したわけではないです。 [to+動詞]の数は限りなくありますが、imagine は[動詞+ing]を導く32の動詞に含まれているのは、ご存知だと思います。 [to+動詞]しか取らない動詞の問題であれば、混乱も無かったと思います。

fwkk8769
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧な回答をいただきましてありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• So I would imagine

"Well at least it's better than that. Or so I would imagine." so I would imagineの意味を教えてください!

• あってますか?

I can imagine how much it would be fun to come if I share a time with you at Bali. to comeはあってもなくても同じですか?come up だと違ってきますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• It came just in time.Things had gotten pretty tightの訳は?

徹:I hear you found a new job. Congratilation! 愛子:Thanks! It was tough being out of work for a year. It came just in time. Things had gotten pretty tight. 徹:I can imagine. What will you be doing? 愛子:I'll be working for a landscaping firm. I'd never thought of doing that sort of work before, but a friend introduced me to it. 徹:How wonderful. And you start next week? 愛子:That's right. Next Monday to be exact. ...... 上記の訳の内、愛子の最初の言葉の「 It came just in time. 」と、「Things had gotten pretty tight.」の訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか? いまいちシックリきません。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 訳してください。女性からのメールです。出合い系

Thanks for getting back in touch with me...i would really like to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the site with your experience... I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man that will fit in my criteria...... Moreover,i have been hurt in my past relationship and to be very honest with you that my next choice of man have to be very stringent in my selection as i do not want to get heart broken again... i'll wait for your reply before i introduce myself to you... i have attach a photo so you can know who you're talking to.. where exactly do you live? cheers

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の集荷の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I'm having trouble with the website and I can't find a customer service email to contact them. Do you think you can double check with YAMATO if they are going to be inside the (場所) so that when the show is over AAAAさん can just go there with the boxes and ship to you? If not can they come pick up? If you can give us a contact email would be great .

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I had so much fun. I actually still get to play with those guys every once in awhile, I have a deep deep love. The only reason why I’m not doing it now is my kids, they would cry every time I would go on the road with STP. When I leave on tour with Linkin Park, they’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll see you when you get back.’ They understand what I’m doing, but when I would leave with STP they would cry. I started realizing, I think they thought I was choosing to do that over being at home with them, because I would be done with Linkin Park and coming home. It was just too hard on my family, so I basically was like, you know what, I’ve got to stop being selfish here. When I’m not doing Linkin Park, I’ve got to be home with my babies.”

• 彼の気がいきなり変わったのでしょうか。

一度目は、彼に交通費を出してもらって、フランスに行き会いにいきました。 今回も彼の方から、次はいつフランスに来るの?と聞かれたので、行くつもりでいたのです。 しかしながら、その2週間後にこんなメールが入ったので、彼の気が変わったのかもしれません。 諦めたほうが良さそうですね。 I was doing some thinking this weekend, and I feel somewhat bad if you're going to fly all the way to France and spend your hard earned money just to see me. It's just that at the moment I'm not sure if I can get into a serious relationship with someone long distance because it can be difficult to find the time to fly internationally. So I think it would be better if you don't spend your money this time, and hopefully I will be able to visit Japan again soon and be able to see you again that way. Would that be ok?

• 至急

至急 和訳お願いします! (途中省いている所もあるので読みにくいかもしれません、すみません) I hope it's a little bit colder in Seoul. How was the Italian food? I can imagine how much you must have enjoyed it. It would love to go and eat Italian food with you again. But this time we should go to a real nice Italian restaurant ... and still I would enjoy my company more that I would enjoy the food :) Yes your trip is really getting closer. Please send me an email when you are about the take the plane ... then I can imagine what where you are ... I'm so excited for you. Mid town ... yes you might be able to do a lot by foot ... but sometimes you should consider taking the metro ... especially if poor -〇〇 (名前)is getting a bit tired :) Oh there is something that you might want to try. Frozen yogurt http://www.pinkberry.com/ really nice. The reason I tried is is because I have a company in HK called pinkberry ... then I found out that it's actually a frozen yogurt store in the US ... funny. On Saturday I went running ... I suffered so much again. Luckily I didn't bring my mobile phone to track my route ... it would have been a disaster. Tomorrow I'm going running again. Then I hope to do better. Okinawa ... yes ... you can be my guide! I would really like that. But first you should come to Belgium. I you will still be excited to go to Belgium after having been to NY? I think we would get along very well while traveling ... actually maybe we would get along all the time ... But then again ... who wouldn't get along with such a pretty and sweet girl ... Please try to get some rest ... so that you can enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm also going to bed now ... maybe I'll dream that I'm in NY with you :)