• ベストアンサー

あってますか?

I can imagine how much it would be fun to come if I share a time with you at Bali. to comeはあってもなくても同じですか?come up だと違ってきますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

自分なら I can imagine how much fun it would be if I share my time with you at Bali. I can imagine how much fun it would be to share my time with you at Bali. かな・・・

mermaid1122
質問者

お礼

fruchan様 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sukakko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (8/17)
回答No.3

私なら I could imagine how fun it would be if I spend some time with you in Bali. または I could imagine how much fun I would have if I come and spend some time with you in Bali. って言うと思います。 come up はちょっと違いますね。 come up だと、思いつくみたいな意味になりますから。 もし come の後に何かつけたいなら over が妥当だと思います。

mermaid1122
質問者

お礼

sukakko様 回答ありがとうございました。 なんでシンプルに言えないのか反省します。

• nolly_ny
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1631/4253)
回答No.1

通じるか通じないかで言えば、「通じる」とは思います。 I can imagine how much fun if I could share my time with you in Bali. の方がすっきりしません? なお私は詳しい者ではありません。「普段このレベルの会話はしている」だけの者で、単に感覚だけで書いてます。 誤りがあるかもしれませんので、このあと文法にお詳しい方に、厳しい指摘をいただければと思います。

mermaid1122
質問者

お礼

nolly_ny様 回答ありがとうございました。 すっきりしました。

関連するQ&A

• I can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you.

男性からもらったメールなんですが、どのようなこといっているのかわかりません。教えてください how was your day i hope well i would like to be there one day when you come so i can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you. i would like to capture you r heart and give you mine.どうすごしてる?私はいつかあなたがここへくるとき・・・・?なんかちょっとへんなことを言っているのかな・・・すみません教えてくださいおねがいします。

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today

• 下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

I appreciate your business and would be willing to share the cost of the return with you. Would 50/50 be acceptable?

• 至急

至急 和訳お願いします! (途中省いている所もあるので読みにくいかもしれません、すみません) I hope it's a little bit colder in Seoul. How was the Italian food? I can imagine how much you must have enjoyed it. It would love to go and eat Italian food with you again. But this time we should go to a real nice Italian restaurant ... and still I would enjoy my company more that I would enjoy the food :) Yes your trip is really getting closer. Please send me an email when you are about the take the plane ... then I can imagine what where you are ... I'm so excited for you. Mid town ... yes you might be able to do a lot by foot ... but sometimes you should consider taking the metro ... especially if poor -〇〇 (名前)is getting a bit tired :) Oh there is something that you might want to try. Frozen yogurt http://www.pinkberry.com/ really nice. The reason I tried is is because I have a company in HK called pinkberry ... then I found out that it's actually a frozen yogurt store in the US ... funny. On Saturday I went running ... I suffered so much again. Luckily I didn't bring my mobile phone to track my route ... it would have been a disaster. Tomorrow I'm going running again. Then I hope to do better. Okinawa ... yes ... you can be my guide! I would really like that. But first you should come to Belgium. I you will still be excited to go to Belgium after having been to NY? I think we would get along very well while traveling ... actually maybe we would get along all the time ... But then again ... who wouldn't get along with such a pretty and sweet girl ... Please try to get some rest ... so that you can enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm also going to bed now ... maybe I'll dream that I'm in NY with you :)

• Canできいてないのに?

Will you be coming to lunch?という文があるんですが、 Will you come to lunchとどう違うんですか? これの答え方として、 I think I can comeだったんですが、can you という形できいていないのに、I canみたいな聞き方をしていいんですか? またYes,I canみたいな答え方でもいいんですか?

• so get at me when you can stay up love to here from you

サイトでメッセージをもらいました。でも意味がわかりません。この方はなんといっているのですか? i am looking for someone to chatt with i would love to come over there but it would be nice to know someone over there would love to here from you soon if i may ask this of you.so get at me when you can stay up love to here from you 自分なりにやると、私はチャットをやる人を探しています。私は遠いけど・・・・ すみませんが教えてください

• would

would について教えていただけますか? 1:I wish she would stop pushing me to buy such strange stange.   なぜwould があるの? 2: a: HOw much would it be to send this to Japan? b:That'd cost 22 dollars by air mail. このThat'd はThat wouldですか? 3: would it be ok if i borrowed your tent?    このwould it be は丁寧な言い方と友人から教わりした(敬語のようなもの)と..... よく使う表現なのでしょうか?また、ほかにはどのような時つかいますか? would は、ていねいな言い方、will の過去形、などたくさんの使い方があるようですが、私は、would you like.......?i do like to .....? ぐらいしか使えていないし、上記のような使い方?意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の集荷の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I'm having trouble with the website and I can't find a customer service email to contact them. Do you think you can double check with YAMATO if they are going to be inside the (場所) so that when the show is over AAAAさん can just go there with the boxes and ship to you? If not can they come pick up? If you can give us a contact email would be great .

• 1、仮定法過去 2、仮定法過去完了 3、1と2が合わさった文

はじめまして仮定法でつまずいてます。 1、仮定法過去は(~だったら・・・なのにね) If it weren't raining, we could play football. 雨が降ってなかったら、サッカーできたのにね。 2、仮定法過去完了(~だったら・・・だったのに) If I had known you were free, I would have asked you to come with us. あなたが暇だって知ってたら、一緒に行こうって誘ってたのに 3、1と2が合わさった文 If we had left an hour earlier,we would be at the hotel. 1時間前に出発していれば、今頃ホテルにいたのに。 質問です 1,2の違いがわかりません 2の文はIf I knew you were free,I would ask you to come with us. としてはいけないのですか?そうしたら何か変ってしまいますか? 3の文を If we left an hour earlier,we would have been at the hotel. の文にしてはだめですか? よろしくお願いします。