• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください

Not really im thinking like in a house like connected to others i can find picture of what i mean

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

句読点がありませんが Not really. I'm thinking like in a house like connected to others. I can find picture of what i mean.  のようにすれば。  「ちょっと違います。私の考えているのは、ほかの(家々)につながっているような家のことです。僕の思っている家の図(また写真)を探しておみせします。」  とも取れます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ”こうに”の意味は???

”こうに”の意味は??? (そのあとこうに言ったよね、「离れていてもずっと?友だよ。」って。) ”そのあとこうに”中で こうにの意味は? what does “こう”  or "こうに"  mean in that sentence? i never saw that before,how do i use it?is it some kind of special words like "そうだ"?REALLY lost mind NOW! ありがとうございます

• この英文の意味教えてください

先日私のサイトに英語でのコメントがありその意味が知りたいのですが WEB上の翻訳サイトで調べても日本語に変換されない単語がありいまいち意味がわかりません。 英文は↓ I've been looking at this blog for a long long time but never leave any comment. Sure!! I cannot undertand what you wrote about cuz I'm not Japanese but I really like the way you draw!! I hope one day I will be able to draw like what you can. Anyway, from now I'll come here and leave a comment for you everytimes you update! FRIGHTING!! と書いてありました。 意味がよくわからないのでどう返信すればいいか困っています。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry

• この英文の意味をおしえてください。

Why you said I'm so mean, as you know I don't like if someone saying something that not who am.

• どのような意味でしょうか

Dear Annie: I can understand why "Camera-Shy Grandma" doesn't like to be photographed, but she should consider the fact that her stepdaughter likes pictures of people who are important to her. My brother was killed in Afghanistan 10 years ago, and I can't find a single photo of just the two of us together as adults. What I wouldn't give for one today! -- Kyle C. What I wouldn't give for one today!はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味

今日本語まったく喋れないアフリカの方とメールしてて私がdoes not it matter to you whether handsome face or not?と送ったら彼女はi mean not really whats inside thats what countsと送ってきました。 この意味は全然関係ないわ。 中身が重要なの。って事ですよね??

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "Companies can call customs officials to find out whether certain goods may be taken into the country, what they can expect to pay, and what documentation or taxes would be required for entry of the goods." trade shows についてです。

• 英文を訳してください。

I have been thinking about this question for some time. As a matter of fact, one user of the Q&A site Quora asked the same question, “What does it mean to be Japanese?” With your permission, I would like to present to you the following link: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese As you can see, the question has been given answers on Quora, but they are written in English. Furthermore, there are less than one million Japanese users out of more than one hundred million users. As a result, questions about Japan are more likely to be answered by Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, Germans, Indians, South Koreans, etc. Being able to write English skillfully is a requirement, but I believe that there is a Quora Japanese Language Version now. That is why this Canadian would like to ask Japanese who were born and raised in Japan this question: what does it mean to be Japanese? • If I put this question into the wrong category, then I apologize.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの注意欄に下記のようなことが記載されていました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします・ the Goods can come from LA no problem we can do sale as Christmas is coming. What products you see on the website is what is available. So best would be to make a selection. Only thing we ask is that there is a minimum order value spend with us. However you can take as many or as little products as you like in overall mix of the items. Orders over 50SD will get 2.5x mark up . If you have lower size order its not a problem but the markup is lower. However if you go over 10USD then I can give you a better markup so let me know what you like and if you are you able to meet the minimum orders? If you make a selection and let me know what items you like I can get it organized for you pretty quickly.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ I understand what you mean That’s god that you are coming to Yemen soon waiting to see you I want to tell you about fake Okubo it was my mistake I don’t mean to not make hotel booking by okubo but l thought l can make it too For more l will tell you in Sana'a pleas call me Im waiting

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スピン治具でステンレスφ5丸リベットをカシメたい
  • スピン治具を購入するにあたり、正式名称がわからない
  • 正式名称を知っている方、教えてください
回答を見る