• 締切済み

和訳を御願いします

Hello my Dear special Good day greetings to you over there ... I just got free time here and I decided to check on you .... I hope you are enjoying yourself at your mothers relative home

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

やぁ! どうしてる? ちょっと暇な時間ができたんで、どうしてるかなと思って ・・・ (君の母方の) 親戚の家で楽しんでるかい?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

「Ah come on, you don't have to send yourself I know Teasers has got you on a busy schedule ;-) j/k」 お願いします。

• 英語が得意な方!以下の文を和訳してくれませんか?

歌詞の一部なのですが以下の部分がどうしても気になるので,どなたかよろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m *-------------------------------------------------* When I was young I was invincible I found myself not thinking twice I never thought about no future It's just a roll of the dice But the day may come when you got something to lose And just when you think you're done paying dues You say to yourself "Dear, God What have I Done?" And hope its not too late cause tomorrow may never come *-------------------------------------------------* ※もし可能であれば全文訳してくださると助かります!! 歌詞です[> http://goo.gl/vijVW

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Here, if you were to say "samples" I would assume you found a sample resource online and used that. If you said "sampling" I would assume you went out and recorded stuff yourself to sample.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The custom of tipping should return to its roots as an optional gift for excellent service rather than an amount that the customer feels obligated to provide to support underpaid waitstaff. -- Just a Tip for You Dear Just a Tip for You: I agree with you. I'd love to see that system change here in the United States. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breath. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breathの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 教えて下さい(´・_・`)

Im back to work now.  I hope you have a good day! :) 今日から仕事!良い一日を!ですか? 宜しくお願いします♪

• 和訳をお願い致します。

I just finished my bachelors. の意味がしりたいです。「bachelors」のみ調べると、「独身」と出たので、もうすぐ結婚するのかな?と思ったのですが次の文章が、 I am enjoying my freedom right now and working on my tan. とあり、結婚してないのか、それとも結婚前の過ごしての独身期間を楽しんでるという意味なのかわかりません。 そして、 この一文の意味も知りたいです。 I am headed to work here shortly, but I look forward to hearing from you!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had to think of you ... in my mind we were already enjoying our holiday :) I won't keep you awake anymore. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳をお願いいたします!

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳してもらえますでしょうか? 翻訳サイトの訳文ではほとんど内容が理解できませんでした、どうかお願いいたします。 At this time it is morning here in Valparaiso. I hope we keep in touch, I enjoy your photos in the Asian port. I hope to post pictures of my port then, but unfortunately I'm strapped and I have my camera and my computer at a pawn shop soon I hope to recover my stuff. I have been uploading photos from a couple of years. In a couple of days begins the season of fruits and cruise for 5 months come many ships. - Well I say goodbye and greetings from Valparaiso

• 和訳これでいいですか

タイの友達からメールがきました。 自分で訳してみましたがどうでしょうか。 Hello N. ハローN How are you? 元気ですか。 I'm fine. 私は元気です。 Now I'm in Bangkok. 私は今バンコクにいます。 ---ここからが不安なんですが--- Next time you come here I will together with you all the time. 次回あなたがこちらに来た時、ずーっと一緒にいたい。(それとも「ずーっと一緒にいます。」) I'm sorry last time you came here I'm not well to take care you. この前あなたが来た時、かまってあげれなくてごめんなさい。 I miss you so much. 恋しいです。(それとも会いたいです。) Take care of yourself. 体に気をつけてください。 Miss you, ---どのように訳すのかわかりません--- A