和訳お願い 翻訳サイトの訳文では内容が理解できませんでした

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Valparaisoの朝の光景を楽しみながら、アジアの港の写真を見ています。
  • 今後は自分の港の写真を投稿したいと思っていますが、現在はお金に困っていて、カメラとコンピューターが質屋に預けてあります。
  • 数年間写真をアップロードしています。果物のシーズンが始まり、5ヶ月間多くの船が来ます。Valparaisoからの挨拶とお別れです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いいたします!

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳してもらえますでしょうか? 翻訳サイトの訳文ではほとんど内容が理解できませんでした、どうかお願いいたします。 At this time it is morning here in Valparaiso. I hope we keep in touch, I enjoy your photos in the Asian port. I hope to post pictures of my port then, but unfortunately I'm strapped and I have my camera and my computer at a pawn shop soon I hope to recover my stuff. I have been uploading photos from a couple of years. In a couple of days begins the season of fruits and cruise for 5 months come many ships. - Well I say goodbye and greetings from Valparaiso

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

この時刻、こちらバルパライソでは朝です。 私たちは、連絡を取り合うとよいと思います、私はアジアの港で撮ったあなたの写真を楽しんでいます。 私も今度は港の写真を投稿したいと思いますが、残念なことに、私は今無一文で、私のカメラやコンピュータは質屋に入っています、すぐに、それらを取り戻したいと思います。 私は、二年ほど前から写真をアップロードしていました。 あと2、3日すれば、果物の季節が始まります、5ヵ月のクルーズで多くの船がやって来ます。 さて、バルパライソからお別れの挨拶をしましょう。。

portoftko
質問者

お礼

Saysheさん 早速の回答ありがとうございました "無一文" と"フルーツの季節" 辺りの内容が私には難しくて苦労しておりました。 どうもありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

1通目 Here is the pair of A i will be sending over to you. I hope they look great and i have no doubt they will make an outstanding breeding program if interested in them both. I also have a group of B.These are legal imports with all paper work and receipts. I have had them for quite a few years but just doesn't use them in shows anymore. Will only sell in pairs and best offer or Take the whole lot with a discount. If the A attached on the photo suits your interest, then we can proceed further with delivery provided i get your complete address. 2通目 I hope the photos my son forwarded you are stunning and beautiful photos. Let me know if everything is alright so as to carry on with the reservation after we must have concluded a deal and shipment scheduled.

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• 和訳を御願いします

“The past two years, I’ve had to watch my chance slip away at this event, so I’m stoked I’m still in it, and hopefully we can confirm it in the next couple of heats.” これはサーフィンの選手権大会において記者に選手が答えている記事の一部なんですが、辞書やウェブ翻訳をつかっても、うまく内容が掴めません。(この「watch」は「期待する」の意味でいいですか?) すみませんが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 和訳お願いします。

They reach the avenue, and the street-car leisurely arrives. They going to Coney Island this afternoon, although my mother really consid such pleasures inferior. She has made up her mind to indulge only in a w on the boardwalk and a pleasant dinner, .avoiding the riotous amusements being beneath the dignity of so dignified a couple. My father tells my mother how much money he has made in the wc just past, exaggerating an amount which need not have been exaggerat, But my father has always felt that actualities somehow fall short, no ma1 how fine they are. Suddenly I begin to weep. The determined old lady m sits next to me in the theatre is annoyed and looks at me with an angry fa and being intimidated, I stop. I drag out my handkerchief and dry my fa licking the drop which has fallen near my lips. Meanwhile I have mis: something, for here are my father and mother alighting from the street-cax the last stop, Coney Island. They walk toward the boardwalk, and my mother commands my father inhale the pungent air from the sea. They both breathe in deeply, both them laughing as they do so. They have in common a great interest health, although my father is strong and husky, and my mother is frail. They are both full of theories about what is good to eat and not good to eat, a sometimes have heated discussions about it, the whole matter ending in my father's announcement, made with a scornful bluster, that you have to sooner or later anyway. On the boardwalk's flagpole, the Arnerican flag is pulsing in an intermittent wind from the sea.

• 和訳教えてください。

When you vacation, do you go as a tourist or as a travelar? I dare say that most people have never asked themselves this question. But for me, there is a definite distinction between the two. When one considers travel as a possible means of bridging cultural gaps in our shrinking global village, the nuances behind these words become important. In my opinion (based on years of observing visitors to my adopted home, Paris), tourists are more likely to maintain a distance between themselves and the places that they visit. Their purpose in traveling is to "see the sights", take photos and have their photos taken in front of famous sights. They often travel in tour groups, which offer the advantage of obtaining cursory information about the sights visited, but also have the disadvantage of discouraging individual discovery. In contrast, travelers interact much more with the people and places found at their travel destinations. They enjoy not only the main sights, but also the back streets and hidden neighborhoods in and around their destinations. They seek out the things that distinguish the places visited from their home territory. They observe the local culture and inhabitants, and seek to understand them. And in the process,they share information about their own culture. When I moved to France, I did so as a traveler. Not only was I determined to learn about the various peoples who live there, why they came and how they live, but I also made up my mind to visit other countries with the same perspective. As a result, my voyages have been much fuller and richer, and my understanding and appreciation of my own American culture has deepened. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

And from time to time I take a quick look at your picture .. It's the first time I bought chocolates from that shop ... I hope you like them. sigh ... I can't get enough of you ...

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm a newish stay-at-home mom finding it hard to connect with my spouse, my friends and my "old" life. I have no family support system and none of my friends have offered or shown any interest in helping with my little one. My whole life has turned upside down (not unexpected) but I guess it's my other relationships that have me surprised. I'm no longer invited to anything friend-wise and the few things I have been invited to were mere hours beforehand with no time to secure a sitter. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします