• ベストアンサー

教えて下さい(´・_・`)

Im back to work now.  I hope you have a good day! :) 今日から仕事!良い一日を!ですか? 宜しくお願いします♪

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

その通りです!

Mikeeeey
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(*^_^*)

Mikeeeey
質問者

補足

I ha a really great time with you, but I dont know where we are now, I am wondering what your thoughts are about  us and what kind of friendship we are... what are your intentions?  do you have expetations of me? 教えて下さい(´・_・`) あなたと過ごした時間はよかった でも、わたしはわからない 難しい、、、

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

>I have a really great time with you, but I don't know where we are now, I am wondering what your thoughts are about us and what kind of friendship we are... what are your intentions? Do you have expetations of me? 君と一緒に素敵な時間を過ごしてるよ。でも僕らって一体今どこにいるのかな。僕ら二人に関する事や僕らの友情に対する君の考えがわかんなくなっちゃった。どうしたいのかな?何か僕に期待でもしてる?

Mikeeeey
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語おかしくないでしょうか?

英語合ってますか? いっぱい眠れたならよかった。 You slept well. I'm glad to hear! 仕事頑張ってね。 Oh I see(>_<) Have a good day at work.

• こういう時の気の聞いた反応。。。I hope xxxxxx

相手の夢や目標を聞いた後の(私が質問して答えてくれたのですが)反応ってどういう言い方がありますか?ちなみに相手の目標とは、 my future is starting to take place now.im focused on the things thats important.i like nice things.and to have nice things,you got to work hard for it.im working on being a indepandant contracter.it pays good money. です。 コレに対して、へー今のところいい感じなんだ?とか、たくさん稼げばその分いいものを手に入れられるしね!とか、始まっているなんていいね、このままずっとうまくいくことを願っているよ などていえますがどのような言い方がありますか?英語でおしえてください。 I hope you that your work goes well....すみませんが教えてくださいお願いします。。。

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Yep five hours, but if we go fast only 4 hours (Moon satisfied) Oh well I hope you enjoyed your days off! I only have one more day off then I also have to go back to work (oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!) But I'm going to be going to sleep now, I hope you have a great rest of your day ! I'll text you when I wake up to see if you're still awake ! (moon grin)(moon grin) Good night! (please!)(oops)

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• プレゼントカードの英文。

近いうちに外国人の友達の誕生日なのですが出席できないので、お菓子と一緒にプレゼントカードを書こうと例文などをマネして自分なりの文章を書きましたが自信がないのでよければ訂正宜しくお願いします。 ごきげんどうですか? あなたに誕生日プレゼントです。 Hi How are you? Here is a birthday present for you. I hope you like my gift. 気に入ってくれるとうれしいなぁ。 ごめんねぇ できたら私はこのプレゼントを直接渡したかったです Im sorry I would deliver to you this gift by my self If I could それと、あなたがロウソクを吹き消す所をみれそうにありませんが also I will not be there to see you blow out the birthday candles 私なりに今できる事を尽くしたつもりです。 but I did my best for you this time. have a good day! よい一日を。 と言う感じですが、ぎこちなくて心配です。。。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 英語 和訳お願いします・・・

Thank god, cos i was starting to think u were a complete bitch. Now i know you just have a bit of fight in u, which im definately all for. Now からの意味が分からないです。教えていただきたいです!よろしくお願いします。

• 簡単な訳ですが。。。

しばらく返事を返していなかった相手からこのメールをもらいまhした。 i have been waiting to see if you have wrote back to me but know. i hope i didn't scare you by telling you what i want in a partner. もしメールしてくれるなら?? すいませんちょっとわかりませんでした。なんといっているのでしょうか? あとちょっとおこったかんじなどありますでしょうか?教えてください

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• 英文メールを日本語訳にして欲しいのですが。

以下の内容を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 yes I have recieve your payment so today I will apply for paper work with the address that you have send to me once the document are ready I mail you a copy and set for shippment I hope you understand me now? by the way how long will it takes you to obtain your import permit from your authority ?