• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

イーベイ で時計を購入し、今日イギリスの方が発送手続きしてくれたのですが、以下のようなメールも届きました。 HI Sorry about the delay in posting the postage cost was £15.80 tracked no extra to pay as i had to send with no battery 送料として15ポンドしか支払いしてません。 時計のバッテリーを外すとは聞いていたのですが、足りない分はどうしたら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#236835
noname#236835
回答No.2

先方様の英文にはまだ意味のよく分からない箇所がありますが、まあたいした 問題ではないでしょう。 > I am very excited for the clock. > Thank you. 意味はじゅうぶん通じますが、ご丁寧に書くとこんな風かな: I'm looking forward, with great excitement, to receiving the clock. Thank you very much.

rara562
質問者

お礼

たびたびありがとうございます。 丁寧な文章参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#236835
noname#236835
回答No.1

最近は移民の方が多いせいか、素晴らしい英語ですね。 郵便料金が不足している場合は通常は発送者に返送されますが、そうでなければあなたが品物を受け取る時に不足分を払うことになります。

rara562
質問者

補足

アンサーありがとうございます。 余剰分の送料を支払うことは問題ないので一安心です。 とりあえずこちらは発送のお礼を伝えれば問題ないのでしょうか? I am very excited for the clock. Thank you. と返信するつもりですがおかしいでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Dallas contacted Chetwode at 10:50, blaming the delay on the difficulty of bringing the artillery forward, but confirmed he would be ready to launch the attack at 12:00. Due to communication breakdown, Dallas was unaware of the position of the artillery. He had phoned Desert Corps at "10.4" [sic] to be told that the 161st (Essex) Brigade and the 271st RFA were at Sheikh Nebhan. However, they had moved to an exposed position at El Burjabye before finding a covered position in the valley between the Burjabye and Es Sire Ridges. The artillery was in fact already in position and had begun firing at 10:10, although communications had not been established with headquarters. Fog has also been blamed for the delayed infantry attack.The artillery bombardment began at 12:00, although there was no artillery program, and the Ottoman defences had not been identified. Dallas received his orders at 11:00, and half an hour later Dobell and Chetwode ordered him to launch his attack forthwith.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

海外のネットショップからメールが届いたのですが、翻訳ソフトを使ってもイマイチ意味がわかりません。 以下の英文になります。 Thanks for your order! I will send a bill when I have prepared your package and have the final mailing weight. Also, I am out of Emergency stock but expect to have more next week, possibly on Friday or even the following Monday, depending on when our shipment arrives in this holiday season. I can send everything else right away and the Emergency stock separately with no additional postage charge, or I can send your order complete in one box with the delay. Please tell me what you prefer. Thank you! わかるところは、「オーダーありがとうございます!」と最後の「どちらか好きなほうを教えてください。ありがとう。」くらいです。 わかるところだけで解釈すると、何か連絡しないといけないと思うので、文章の意味がわからないので困っています。 お手数をおかけしますが宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• DealExtremeの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

DealExtremeでLEDモジュールを5個買ったところ 1個だけ違うものがはいっていたので返品を要求しました 英語のやりとりは翻訳でなんとかなりましたが 重要な部分っぽいところにきたので間違いがあったら いけないと重い翻訳をおねがいします Dear Masashi, Apologize for the wrong item sent to you. The packer must have put a wrong item in your package. Would you please return the item(s) by cheapest way (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. Once you send the item back to us, it is important that you show us the tracking number and shipment receipt through photos. PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements VERY important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. Hong Kong Wrong Products Drop Off Box Address: TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for all your assistance. Have a nice day! Best regards, Janmee PS. For the wrong one, it seems to be not worthing to return due to the higher postage fee. And I think it will trouble you to go to post office and return the item. And I want to know if it could be used by you? Something like use it or send it to your friends? If so I suggest that would you please keep it and we will charge $50 with you? Once you pay for the wrong item we will send the right one to you. If this is okay, then I will create the payment link for you and once you pay it we can arrange your replacement. Please advise so that we could help you with our best.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • autocadにて文字を揃える方法について教えてください。
  • フォントを添付した後、文字を揃えるための手順を教えてください。
  • autocadのメカニカル2021で文字を揃える方法について詳しく教えてください。
回答を見る