• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

Good many years of study and experiment will be necessary before anything very definite can be said on this subject. 直訳でお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9719/12087)
回答No.2

>Good many years of study and experiment will be necessary before anything very definite can be said on this subject. >直訳でお願いします。 ⇒以下のとおり、語句、直訳、意訳をお答えします。 (各部分の語句) *Good many years of study and experiment:「研究と実験のかなり多くの年数」(=主部)。 *~ will be necessary:「~が必要となるだろう」(=述部)。 *before ~:「~する前に」(=will be necessaryにかかる副詞節を導く接続詞)。 *anything very definite can be said:「極めて確定的なことが言われ得る」(=副詞節内の主語+動詞)。 *on this subject:「この主題/題材/問題に関して」(=副詞節内の副詞句で、can be saidにかかる)。 (全体の直訳) この主題に関して極めて確定的なことを言い得る前に、研究と実験のかなり多くの年数が必要となるだろう。 (意訳) この問題に関してはっきりしたことが言えるまでには、相当長い年月の研究と実験が必要となるだろう。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

Nakay702 さん 大変詳しい説明ありがとうございました!(^^)!助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

この問題について、何らかの極めて明確な見解を出すためには、何年にもわたる研究と実験が必要となるだろう。

関連するQ&A

• わからない英文があります。

友人が自分の病気のことや将来のことで落ち込んでいるようだったので 落ち込んだときは話を聞くよ!とメールしました。 下記のように返信があったのですが、誰かが何を言ったのかよく読み取れず困っています。 Depressed and sad is two very different things. Remember that! You can be sad because someone said something stupid to you and you can be depressed because you are sad for many reasons and have been sad for a very long time! すみませんがお教えください! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

Students study English in my country. However, most students can't speak English. They have to study English at junior high school. So they learn English for three years. Why many people can't speak English? If they had study foreign a language as soon as start at the school, they could know how enjoy studying. (もし彼らが学校が始まるとすぐに外国語を学びだしたら、彼らは勉強することを楽しむ方法を知れた) Children enjoy play anything. (子供たちは何でも楽しんで遊ぶ) So I suppose that same English.(英語も同じだと思う) I think that we should know enjoy study a foreign language when children. (わたしたちは子供のときに楽しく外国語を学ぶことを知るべきだ) We can become speak English. (そうすれば、わたしたちは英語が話せるようになる) I suppose that children have hart what adults don't have. (子供たちは大人は持っていない心を持っていると思う) It is to be interesting things or enjoy play anything. (それは興味をもつことや、なんでも楽しく遊ぶことだ) おかしな箇所があれば教えてください。 ()は日本語訳です よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 英文の和訳と文法解説をお願いします。

It can be noted that setting a policy of periodical exchange must be prepared because concerning some networks,number of devices can be very important and represent a very large expense that should be shared on several years. この文章の和訳と文法解説お願いできませんか。 わかる範囲でかまいません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 意味の分かりにくい英文です

"The world knows nothing of its greatest men." That may be true, but how can we tell? If we know nothing about them, we cannot tell whether they were great. But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. A man usually does his best work just before he is found out. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. He becomes a celebrity, and the lion-hunters give him no peace. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. 上記で、But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. などが特によく理解出来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Retirement can be successful, however. In one study of automobile workers who retired early or at the usual age, satisfaction with retirement was greater when: (1) they had planned the retirement, (2) their health was good, (3) their standard of living was at least as good as before retirement, (4) their income was high, (5) they were well educated, and (6) the company had a preretirement program. お願いします。

• 英語和訳

For a good many years now I have sold my skill ,if it can still be called that ,to whoever pays the highest. 何年もの間、今もしそれがまだそれと呼ばれることができるのならば、私は自分の技術を最も高く買ってくれる人なら誰に対してでも売った。と何となく訳はできた気がするのですが、なんとなく文中の時制が一致していない気がします。あと文頭のFor a good many years now の訳し方がイマイチわかりません、これは一種の慣用句的なものなのでしょうか。 乱雑な文章で申し訳ありません^^; もしよければ、質問の答えと正しい和訳を教えていただきたいですm(_ _)m

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 突然で申し訳ありませんが、明日はとても忙しいので、レッスンを受けれなくなってしまいました。 次回いつ、レッスンを受けれるか、その日を調べてお知らせします。 Sorry to tell you this at the last minute though I will be too busy to take your lesson tomorrow. Right now, I can not tell you when I can take your lesson next time though I will let you know as soon as I can find a slot in my schedule. あなたは次の勉強会はいつが都合がいいですか? When is the study meeting good for you? When is the next study meeting convenient[又はgood] for you? あなたは次の勉強会は何曜日が都合がいいですか? What day (of the week) is convenient for you for the next study meeting? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください。

直訳でお願いしましす。 While the strong jolt frightened many people in the Tokyo area, the agency said the latest temblor was smaller in scale than one feared to be likely in the future, which would have a focus just below the metropolitan area and result in devastation with large-scale human casualties.

• forとaboutの使い分け

I think the same can be said for many things.のforはaboutを替わりに使うことはできないのでしょうか。