• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。

筆者は戦後以降大学入学試験の競争が厳しくなるほど先進教育の入学率が向上したと述べた。 The author explains that after the World War II, the university entrance examination became even more competitive so much that education continuance rate improved. こちらの英文でいいか添削お願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9729/12103)
回答No.2

>筆者は戦後以降大学入学試験の競争が厳しくなるほど先進教育の入学率が向上したと述べた。 ⇒以下のとおりお答えします。 (語句) evenは不要だと思います。「先進教育」はadvanced educationとし、「入学率」はthe enrollment rateとしましょう。「向上した」はincreasedでもいいかも知れません。 (添削文) The author explains that after the World War II, the university entrance examination became more competitive so much that the enrollment rate of advanced education improved/ increased.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 解説がわかりやすく大変勉強になりました。 参考にさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

The author explains ⇒ The author states "explain" は「説明する、説く」。"state" が「述べる」。 so much that ⇒ which led to " which led to ~ " 「 ~ に繋がった」 The author states that after the World War II, the university entrance examination became even more competitive, which led to a higher education continuance rate. 筆者は、戦後以降の大学入学試験の競争の激化が、先進教育の入学率の向上に繋がったと述べた。 ご参考まで。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 stateという語句を前文で使用したので何か別の言い換えはないかと思ってsxplainを使用したのですが、やはり意味が異なるのですね…。 その他、添削大変参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いいたします。替え玉

1「その母親は娘の代わりにA大学を受験して合格したが、そのあと、それが発覚して入学を取り消された(A大学は入学を取り消した。 )」 2「彼は友達に運転免許の替え玉受験をさせて免許を取得した。そのあと替え玉受験が発覚して免許を取り消され逮捕された。」 1.「The mother took an entrance examination for University A in place of her daughter and passed it. Then, it was found out, and the entrance to school was canceled./University A canceled her entrance to school.」 2.「He let his friend do a substitute examination of a driver's license and acquired it. After that/Then, the substitute examination was found out, and the driver’s license was canceled and then he ware arrested. 」 また、「発覚する」をdiscoveredやcame to lightに置き換えることは可能でしょうか?またproxyという単語が代理人(替え玉になる人物)として使うならhave/let his freind take an entrance exam for A university as ~のような形で用いるべきでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• エッセーの添削おねがいします。

文法だけでなくここはこう言ったほうがいいんじゃない?みたいなのもありました、どうぞ教えてください。 Education System of Two Countries It is the common objective of educational system in any countries to foster its citizens to become productive members of its society. Every country has its own education system. Two countries United States and Japan have also their own education systems. After World War II, the Japanese education system was built based on American's education system, so the education system in the United States and Japan have a lot in common fundamentally. American and Japanese educational principle is similar; however, the entrance processes are quite different. At first glance, pursuing university education of American and Japanese universities appears to be straightforward. The basic system seems to be identical. Both countries have two-year university, four-year university and technical school. Students enter college after they have graduated from high school, or simply demonstrate their ability to get higher education. Students can take any classes that they wish to take and they are free to devote most of their time to education. Both countries put from 6 years to 15 years old children under an obligation to be taken education. Even though American and Japanese university basic system seems to be identical, the entrance processes are vary significantly. In America, compared with Japanese university, it is easy to enter university. Students do not have to take the admission examination for entrance, but all students need is just submit the required documents like high school transcript. So students need to get good grade in high school. When students enter university, they are not required the good academic skills. However, it is difficult to get units and graduate from university, because they have to show their good skills in the class, so not a few students who can’t get the units and it take much time to graduate. In short, students who want to enter American university need to study hard after entering university. On the other hand, at Japanese university, it is difficult to enter university. Students have to take admission examination instead of submitting the required documents to enter. For Japanese universities, it differs from American universities in that you need to take an entrance exam for the specific university. If you pass the exam then your high school grades don’t matter at all. In short, contrary to American university, students who wish to enter Japanese university need to study hard before entering university. To conclude, while basically, American and Japanese education system are similar, the entrance processes to enter university are poles apart.

• 添削お願いします

The author states Japanese government is proactively trying to extend a globalization of education, because it is important for Japan to develop excellent human resources who has global view and can play a enthusiastic role in a lot of fields through higher education system, in particular globalization of university. <筆者は高等教育制度、特に大学の国際化を通じて、多くの分野で積極的な役割を果たすことができるグローバルな視野を持つ有能な人材を育成することが日本にとって重要だと述べ日本政府は積極的に教育の国際化を図っている。> 英文で言いやすいように少し日本語を変えている箇所があります。 日本語の大まかな内容が伝わればいいな、程度で考えているのであまり気にしないでください。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• essayについて

最近、アメリカと日本の大学の教育制度の違いについて、構造はIIntroduction(hookとthesis)→IIBody(1)(似ているところ)→IIIBody(2)(違うところA)→IVBody(3)(違うところB)→VConclusionという形でessayを書いてみたのですがどうも何を言いたいのかが上手く書けていないと感じます。そこで、ぜひこのessayを見てもらって、ここはこういう風にしたほうがいいんじゃないみたいなアドバイスがありましたら、是非教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 essay本文  I.It is the common objective of educational system in any countries to foster its citizens to become productive members of its society. Every country has its own education system. Two countries United States and Japan have also their own education systems. After World War II, the Japanese education system was built based on American's education system, so the education system in the United States and Japan have a lot in common fundamentally. American and Japanese educational principle is similar. However, the entrance processes are quite different.  II.At first glance, pursuing university education of American and Japanese universities appears to be straightforward. The basic system seems to be identical. Both countries have two-year university, four-year university and technical school. Students enter college after they have graduated from high school, or simply demonstrate their ability to get higher education. Students can take any classes that they wish to take and they are free to devote most of their time to education. Both countries put children of 6 years to 15 years old under an obligation to be a part of education system. III.Even though American and Japanese university basic system seems to be identical, the entrance processes are vary significantly. In America, compared with Japanese university, it is easy to enter university. Students do not have to take the admission examination to enter the universities and all what students have to do is just to submit the required documents such as high school transcript. When students just enter their universities, they are not expected to have good academic skills. However, it is difficult to get units and graduate from university, because they have to show their good skills in the class, so not a few students who can’t get the units and it take much time to graduate. In short, students who want to enter American university need to study hard after entering university. IV.On the other hand, at Japanese university, it is difficult to enter university. Students have to take admission examination instead of submitting the required documents to enter. For Japanese universities, it differs from American universities in that you need to take an entrance exam for the specific university. If you pass the exam then your high school grades don’t matter at all. In short, contrary to American university, students who wish to enter Japanese university need to study hard before entering university. V.To conclude, while basically, American and Japanese education system are similar, the entrance processes to enter university are poles apart. There is no answer which education system is better, but it can be said that education system always should be reviewed to meet student’s needs.

• この英語のジョークがよく分かりません‥

彼に好意を持って頂いてるのですが、このジョークがよく分かりません。。 前のメール■「University in Japan sounds difficult! In ○○(その人の国名), There is no test. hmmmm... maybe that is not true. There is one University where there is "entrance exam war"... It is a school for girls only. ○○(その人の名前)University :D hahaha You have the best score ;) <3」 返信した後のメール■「Good luck in my University! The 'entrance exam' is very difficult. It is... very big and very hard. ;D hahaha 」

• 言い換えについて

It needs to remake the ethnicity such as our moving selves can be acknowledged. The author explains about the reaction of people who try to identify their heritage. 原文↓ 「Ethnicity needs to be recast so that our moving selves can be acknowledged. The author describes the reactions of those who try to identify her heritage. 」 (民族性は、私たちの感動的な自己を認めることができるように再構成する必要があります。 筆者はは自分の遺産を確認しようとする人々の反応について説明しています。) こちらの原文から日本語にとりあえず、訳してみて、言い換えてみました。 こちらの言い換えの文章があっているか見て欲しいです。 ややこしくてすみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• テキスト本文に返事を手紙形式で書く、という課題をやりました。見て頂ける

テキスト本文に返事を手紙形式で書く、という課題をやりました。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくおねがいします。 テキスト本文の内容は↓です。 ・アメリカの教育は、競争的でテスト志向 ・幼稚園生の子供に家庭教師をつける人が増えている ・WASLと呼ばれるテストがあり、テキストは本屋に一杯ある ・テストには悪い点がある→理不尽な負担を子供にかける、テストで課される科目だけに集中してしまう、貧困学区、学習障害の子供たちを差別する。 <私の返信> Dear (名前), Thank you for your letter. The story about the American education was very interesting. The Japanese education resembles American education, too. There is a test called unified university entrance exams(=センター試験) in Japan. More than 500,000 take an examination for it. I think that there is the reference book almost as same as WASL. Many people go to the cram school to raise the score of the test. However, universities performing a recommendation examination increase recently in Japan. From the influence of the declining birthrate, the management of the university turns worse. That's why there are the people who do not experience a test. In them, there is the person who cannot follow a class. From the above, I think that I should impose test and both interviews on an examinee. Of course you should watch the everyday results. (「生徒が、テストで課されるそれらの科目だけに集中することを防ぐためにもね。そうすれば、テスト志向も変わってくるのかもしれないね。」という英文を入れたいのですが、うまく書けませんでした...) What do you think? I look forward to your reply. With best regards, (名前) また、何か加えられそうな文章がありましたらご教授頂けますと幸いです。

• Keio University

I am sorry that I can't type in Japanese on my computer because my computer can't install Japanese keyboard thing for some reasons. However, I am currently 22 years old, and I am in Community College (Tanki Daigaku) in America to complete my A.A degrees (Kiso Gaku). However, I am trying to re-enter university from the beginning next year. However, I am Japanese, but since I came here when I was 15 years old, I have no ideas when it comes to Japanese universities' admission rules. Well, I am planning to take entrance examination with high school students next year. And I may choose Keio University. However, I don't want to take KIKOKUSHIJO exams, because it is competitive. Do you think that is it possible for me to take IPPAN NYUSHI with high school students to take exams for Keio University even though I graduated American High school? Please help me, I tries to collect all those information, but I somehow can't find any good resources and information. Thank you very much for your helps.

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 By the way, have you already registered for next semester? The class which I want to take is popular one. 2 Lets switch the subject, we should discuss about more serious talk such as Japanese economy. 1 I have decided not to drop out university because I did not want to run away from difficulty in my life, I believe that everything will be all right in the future. 2 Japanese government introduced education from pressure; as a result, young people became lazier those days. That is the worst policy ever in japan. 1 To begin with, I would like to explain Japanese economy now. after that, I will tell you what Japanese economy will be in the near future.

• メールの添削をお願いします。

アメリカの機関に問い合わせのメールを書いたのですが、 英語の表現、文法などを添削して頂ければ助かります。内容は以下の通りです。 『私はNCLEX(テストの名称)に非常に興味を持っています。もしNCLEXに申し込むことができるのであれば、 受験したいのですがその受験資格について心配しています。 私は2004年3月に日本の大学の4年制看護学部を卒業しました。 その後、2004年4月に大学院の看護学専攻に入学しましたが、 2004年11月に退学しました。なぜなら大学院で研究を行うことよりも、 臨床の現場で看護師として患者さんのために働くことの方が有意義であると大学院生の時に感じたからです。 大学院を退学した後は日本の病院で看護師として3年間働き現在に至っております。病院では医学関連の教育を受けています。 この場合、私がNCLEXに申し込むことは不可能なのでしょうか? ご連絡お待ちしております。』 I'm very interested in NCLEX . If I can make an application for NCLEX, I'd like to take an examination . But I'm anxious about requirements for NCLEX . I graduated in nursing science at Japanese college in March, 2004, with a four-year curriculum . After that I entered a graduate school and specialized in nursing science in April, 2004 . But I left school in November, 2004 because I recognized working for patient as a nurse in the clinical field was more meaningful than doing research for me when I was a graduate student . After leaving the graduate school, I have worked as a nurse at a Japanese hospital for 3 years . I have got an education related to medical science at the hospital . In this case, Is it impossible for me to apply for NCLEX ? I look forward to hearing from you . すみませんが、英語が得意な方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。