• 締切済み

日本語訳を見ていただけますか

第二次大戦についてのディスカッション議事録を訳しているのですが わかるところだけ日本語にしてみたものの全体的に何を言いたいのか わからず困っています。?マークばかりでちゃんとした訳ができて いないのですが添削していただいたら助かります。 I think it's extremely important to understand WHY other countries (like Germany or Japan for the WW2) engaged themselves in this war. なぜドイツや日本が第二次大戦で(交戦したのか?)理解することが非常に重要だと思います。 I mean,there are no evil or good side, every countries had its reasons. 国にはそれぞれ理由がありますが理由に良いも悪いもないってことです。 And we never speak about Japan motivations in class for instance (until University,but that's because I'm in the Japanese branch). 例えば私たちは授業で日本の動機について一切話しませんでした。(大学に行くまでね。私は日系の支店にいたから) All we spoke about was the fact that Japan was Germany's ally, that Japan bombed Pear Harbour, that they used kamikaze, and finally the two bombs. 私たちが話したすべては日本がドイツの同盟国でパールハーバーを襲撃し、神風を使い、そして最終的に二つの原爆を受けたという事実があります ??この文章がちょっと意味がわかりません。 But not a word on why Japan became Germany's ally,where the kamikaze came from, what was the real impact of those bombs, etc. なぜ日本はドイツの同盟国になり、どこから神風が来て 二つの原爆でどれだけの衝撃があったのか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.2

こんにちは。お疲れ様です。 僕だったら、史実を踏まえてこう訳したかなということで参考にされて下さい。一部ちょっと原英文の意味が分からないところがありますが、そこは勝手に判断しました。 (1) I think it's extremely important to understand WHY other countries (like Germany or Japan for the WW2) engaged themselves in this war. 、、、他国、すなわちドイツや日本が何故第二次世界大戦に参戦したのかを理解することが非常に重要だと考えます。 (2) I mean, there are no evil or good side, every countries had its reasons. 、、、参戦するにあたっては各国ともそれなりの理由があったハズで、どの国が良い悪いということを言っているのではありません。 (3) And we never speak about Japan motivations in class for instance (until University,but that's because I'm in the Japanese branch). 、、、日本が参戦した理由については、大学に上がるまで、例えば授業では話したことがありません。それは自分が日本の学校?に在籍しているからです。 ・speak は現在形なのですか? (4)ではspoke となっていますが? ・Japan's motivation でしょうか? ・branch の意味が分かりません。海外に本部を持つ学校の日本支部? (4) All we spoke about was the fact that Japan was Germany's ally, that Japan bombed Pear Harbour, that they used kamikaze, and finally the two bombs. 、、、私達が実際に話したのは、ドイツとともに日本が枢軸(すうじく)国となったこと、日本が真珠湾を奇襲したこと、神風特攻隊を出陣したこと、そして二つの原子爆弾のことだけです。 ・ally とは単に「同盟、連盟」という意味ですが、第二次大戦においてthe Allies は連合国(米国側)を指し、the Axies が the Allies に敵対する日独伊枢軸国を指します。なので、日・独が「ally」というのはちょっと混乱の種かも知れませんね。 ・スペル注意:Pear は梨です。Pearl Harbour(英) Harbor(米) (5) But not a word on why Japan became Germany's ally,where the kamikaze came from, what was the real impact of those bombs, etc. 、、、しかし、何故日本がドイツと同盟を結んだのか、神風特攻隊とは一体何だったのか、原子爆弾投下の本当の被害はどんなだったのかということには一切触れませんでした。 ・神風とは、鎌倉時代に二度吹いて敵を撃退したとされる「突風」のことですが、太平洋戦争では吹いていません。なので、この場合「神風特別攻撃隊」のことを指すのかと察します。とすると、「どこから来たのか?」という原英文の意味が分かりません。「神風を使う」という表現も???です。 ご質問あらば、何なりと。

• mame205
  • ベストアンサー率37% (34/91)
回答No.1

>I think it's extremely important to understand WHY other countries (like Germany or Japan for the WW2) engaged themselves in this war. なぜ他の国(第二次大戦のドイツや日本のように)がこの戦争に自国を交戦させたのかを理解することが非常に重要だと思います。 I mean,there are no evil or good side, every countries had its reasons. 害悪や利点はなくても、それぞれの国には理由があったのではないかと思うのです。 And we never speak about Japan motivations in class for instance (until University,but that's because I'm in the Japanese branch). そして私たちは授業で、例えば日本の動機について一切話しませんでした。(大学までは。なぜなら私は日本の学校にいたからです) All we spoke about was the fact that Japan was Germany's ally, that Japan bombed Pear Harbour, that they used kamikaze, and finally the two bombs. 私たちは皆、日本はドイツの同盟国であり、日本がパールハーバーを爆撃し、神風を使い、最後には二つの原爆が使われたという事実については話しました。 But not a word on why Japan became Germany's ally,where the kamikaze came from, what was the real impact of those bombs, etc. しかしなぜ日本はドイツの同盟国となったか、神風がどこからきたのか、2つの原爆で実際にどれだけの衝撃があったのかなどということについては何も話していません。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

You will want some explanation of why the six behaviors mentioned above reflect these constructs. Brazil and India are collectivist countriés, though in different degrees. France, the United States, and Germany are individualistic countries, also in different degrees. Nevertheless, one can find both collectivist and individualistic elements in all these countries, in di fferent combinations. In (c), the waiter infers that each person has personal preferences that must be respected, whereas in (d) , the waiter assumes that the senior member of the group will decide what to eat and that ultimately consuming the same food will intensify bonds among the members of the group. (c).(d)に当てはまる国名を答えてほしいです。

• 英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「ドイツのバイエルン州は、内戦が続くシリアなどからドイツに流入した難民や移民が、2015年までで100万人に達したと明らかにしている。」 英語→ 「The state of Bayern in Germany clarified that refugees and immigrants who flowed into Germany reached 1 million by 2015 from Syria and other countries which continue civil war. 」 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Anticipating a retaliatory declaration of war from Russia's closest western ally, France, Germany put into action the Schlieffen Plan. Under this military strategy, formulated by Count Schlieffen in 1905, Germany would launch a lightning attack on France through the poorly defended Low Countries. This would bypass France's main defences, arranged to the south. Germany's army would be able to encircle Paris, force France to surrender, and turn its full attention to the Eastern Front.

• 日本語訳、自信がありません。

同じ記事中、すっきりしないがあります。よろしくお願いいたします。 Japanese scientists assessing the Hiroshima damage doubted that the Americans could possibly have harvested enough radioactive material to make more than a few bombs.It was even likely, they said, that Hiroshima wa a one-off stunt that could not be repeated.(This deprecation of the magnitude of the U.S. Bomb program suggests how ineffective a demonstration would have been.) 広島の原爆被害を調査した日本人科学者たちはは、アメリカはさらに数個の原爆を作るのに十分な放射性材料をすでに入手している可能性に疑いを持っていた。広島の原爆は1度限りの、繰り返されることのない行為であろうとさえ言った。(このアメリカの原爆計画の重大性に対する軽視が、いかに一回のデモンストレーション(原爆投下)では効果がなかったかを暗示するものである。・・・という感じでしょうか? 長くてすみません。よろしくお願いいたします。http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1086166,00.html(最後から4つ目の段落です。)

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

In fact, the news of Japan’s working poor would not be surprising for those coming from outside Japan. Most countries in the world have even larger populations of working poor. In this sense, Japan has been quite late in developing a population of lower class people. In another sense, having a class-based society is quite a natural phenomenon. Therefore, Japan was quite unusual in having few working poor in the past. This may mean that in the future, we can expect to see more working poor similar to other countries. 和訳 実際には、日本以外の国からきた人達にとって日本のワーキングプアのニュースは驚くようなことではないでしょう。世界の多くの国ではワーキングプアの人口はさらに大きいものなのです。この意味では日本の下層階級の人口形成は実に遅かったのです。別の意味では、階級別社会があるというのはまったくもって自然な現象なのです。よって、日本が過去ほとんどワーキングプアがいなかったということが実に珍しいことだったのです。このことは将来的に、他の国々同様にもっと多くのワーキングプアを目にするであろうということを指しているのかもしれません

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

However, when it seemed that Germany was on the verge of victory, the Chancellor began to revise his statements. In his Septemberprogramm, Bethmann Hollweg called for Luxembourg to become a German federal state, and for that result to be forced upon the Luxembourgish people once Germany achieved victory over the Triple Entente. Given this promise, it came as a great relief to most Luxembourgers that the British and French halted the German advance at the Battle of the Marne in mid-September. The result for the combatant nations was trench warfare, but, for Luxembourg, it was the indefinite continuation of German occupation.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

It's tragic that Japanese politicians allowed themselves to be persuaded to adopt a technology which was predictably more dangerous in Japan than in other places.

• ドイツ語で...

ドイツ語で 「昨日は日本が勝ちました。今日はドイツが勝つといいね。」 をどう言いますか? 英語で言うと、 Japan won yesterday. I hope that Germany will win today. です。 ドイツ語の点2つを何と言うのですか。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The Zimmermann Telegram (or Zimmermann Note) was an internal diplomatic communication issued from the German Foreign Office in January 1917 that proposed a military alliance between Germany and Mexico in the event of the United States' entering World War I against Germany. The proposal was intercepted and decoded by British intelligence. Revelation of the contents enraged American public opinion, especially after the German Foreign Secretary Arthur Zimmermann publicly admitted the telegram was genuine on 3 March, and helped generate support for the United States declaration of war on Germany in April. The message came in the form of a coded telegram dispatched by the Foreign Secretary of the German Empire, Arthur Zimmermann, on 11 January 1917. The message was sent to the German ambassador to Mexico, Heinrich von Eckardt.