Madonna's Embarrassing Social Media Posts and Its Impact on Her Children

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Madonna turned 60 recently and her embarrassing social media posts have become a concern for her children. Just like my mother, Madonna's posts include bikini selfies and other embarrassing pictures on Facebook and Instagram. As a high school senior, I understand the feeling of having friends comment on my mother's posts.
  • Madonna, who celebrated her 60th birthday, has been attracting attention with her embarrassing social media posts. Just like my mother, Madonna has been sharing bikini selfies and other embarrassing pictures on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. As a senior in high school, I can relate to the discomfort caused by friends commenting on my mother's posts.
  • Madonna recently turned 60, and her children are facing embarrassment due to her social media posts. Similar to my own mother's behavior, Madonna has been sharing bikini selfies and other embarrassing pictures on Facebook and Instagram. As a high school senior, I can empathize with how friends commenting on my mother's posts can be overwhelming.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I heard that Madonna turned 60 yesterday. I feel for her children because my mother embarrasses us the same way Madonna embarrasses hers. My mom and dad divorced a year ago before my mom started posting bikini selfies and other embarrassing pictures all over Facebook and Instagram. Madonna’s a senior citizen and has done the same thing. I’m a senior in high school and have all of my guy friends making comments about my mother. have all of my guy friends making comments about my motherは「私の全ての友達に母のことについてコメントをされている」でしょうか? all of my guy friends are making comments about my motherというのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

>「私の全ての友達に母のことについてコメントをされている」でしょうか? ⇒ そうです。但し「男友達(guy friends)」です。 > all of my guy friends are making comments about my motherというのとはどう違うのでしょうか? ⇒ 文体が異なるだけで、意味に違いはありません。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いします! i looked from one senior to the other. What was this all about? I thought they were going to interview me about my interests and ideas, about my schoolworks. お願いします!

• naive

My widowed mother is 79 years old and has been diagnosed with mild dementia that is getting progressively worse. She lives alone, and I am 10 minutes away. Here's my question: What is the best way to care for my mother? When will I know the time is right to place her in a nursing home? What kind of facility is best? I have a sister, but she has nothing to do with me. I feel alone and naive about Mom's care. naive about Mom's careはどのように訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• get toの意味

8:45 p.m. — Back to my condo. It's dinnertime for all the pets, and beer time for me and my coworker-friend. Luckily, another friend brought over a bunch of beer earlier in this week, and I still have lots left over. Coworker and I get to talking about upcoming concerts. ここでのget toの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• power of attorney

My soon-to-be ex-wife and I live on the West Coast, while my 92-year-old mother lives in a senior facility in New York. She is happy there. She is still mentally sharp, but her body is starting to become frail. My wife has become the primary caregiver for Mom. She visits a few times a year and pampers Mom with pedicures, foot massages, etc. She also has Mom's power of attorney for her financial affairs, and hence the dilemma. power of attorney for her financial affairsとは簡単に言うとどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• わからない英文があります

ファッション誌にて、 "Today’s inspiration in hindsight: kindergarteners and angels, and maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine. I realized I wasn’t really making use of all the pretty dresses in my closet, so I put on a pretty dress." -maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine -I wasn't making use of all the pretty dress. ↑これらの意味を教えてください。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Contrary to what many women apparently believe, there are guys out there who don’t actually crave sex all the time. I’m one of them. I know more guy friends and relatives than not who are similar. I know more guy friends and relatives than not who are similar.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I’m a senior at a good college about to graduate, planning on applying to medical school. I have a family who loves me and lots of friends. I was blessed with a strong work ethic, intelligence, and looks. But right now, all I see are the things I should have done differently. I always believed that senior year should be the ultimate in bearing the fruits of my labor, like it had been for me in high school. I had envisioned fantastic grades and high leadership in all the extracurriculars I’d join. But I am not on the board anymore in the one organization I dedicated a significant amount of time to. I had envisionedのところはなぜ過去完了形なのでしょうか?あと、ここでのon the boardの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の一部だけ解説お願いします。

There was a time in my life when I would not have been so sensitive to my friend's feelings. I would have probably given her a sermon about the benefits of discipline and the dangers of overeating and poor nutrition. However, I would not have succeeded in doing anything but making my friend feel guilty and condemned. When she asked me to share ideas that might help her I did so, 『 but with an attitude that did not make her feel that I had it all together and she was a mess.』 I have discovered that one way to love people is to help them not to feel worse about the things they already feel bad about. (Joyce Meyerの本より抜粋) かぎカッコをつけた部分だけ文法も含めた解説をお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My father passed away more than 10 years ago rather suddenly. My mother dated a man for a while a few years ago, but she left him because his drinking was out of control. Her friends are all couples that have been married nearly 40 years, and she loves them, but she often feels like a third wheel (or fifth or seventh). My mom is awesome—she’s funny and intelligent and beautiful and has lots of friends and hobbies, but I know she’s missing consistent companionship (i.e. a man-friend). I keep steering her toward online dating, but she won’t bite. Aside from going to weird over-60 bars, what can I do to help her? weird over-60 barsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

Hi! I am 〇〇mother. Mr.〇○ ,thank you for taking care of my son! I sometime post a comment & 〇○`s phot of facebook I though can not speak english Can you be my friend?