ファッション誌とキンダーガーテンの関係とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ファッション誌とキンダーガーテンを考察したときのインスピレーションについて
  • Lula magazineの存在について疑問に思ったこと
  • 自分のクローゼットの可愛いドレスを使っていないことに気付いた経験について
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります

ファッション誌にて、 "Today’s inspiration in hindsight: kindergarteners and angels, and maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine. I realized I wasn’t really making use of all the pretty dresses in my closet, so I put on a pretty dress." -maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine -I wasn't making use of all the pretty dress. ↑これらの意味を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Lula という雑誌を見たことが無い僕のような者にはよく分かりませんが、 1。雑誌「るーら」の全存在が多分 = (幼稚園の子供とか、天使とか)雑誌「Lula」の恐らく全部に亘って(きれいなドレスにこだわってきた訳だから)  そう言えば、汚いドレスを着たエンジェルとか、幼稚園生(下校時は兎も角、登校時に)は見たことがありませんね。 2。(いつもジーンズとかスーツとか仕事着ばかりで、洋服ダンスにしまっている)きれいなドレスを全部活用していない  英語の「ドレス」には、あのヒラヒラした、乙女チックな、きれいなおべべ、という含みがあります。そういうクローゼットに眠らせている「きれいなドレス」を出して、着よう、と本日決心したお話ではないかな、と思います。  

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

[補足] #1さんの「読み」はあたっているようです。ご参考まで。 Lula magazine images: http://www.google.com/search?q=lula+magazine&hl=en&rlz=1C1RNNN_enJP373&prmd=ivnsl&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=esjtTajHHoiIvgOsva2fBg&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1290&bih=807

関連するQ&A

• But hindsight’s got ~の訳

But hindsight’s got a way of making fools of all of us eventually, don’t you think? 友人の話を信じなかったら事故が起きてしまったことに、主人公が言った言葉なのですが、hindsightとget away of の訳し方が分からなくて悩んでいます。どう訳したらいいか教えていただけますか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳お願いします><

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< とても困ってます。助けてください; Gambling on a smaller wedding dressーLisa Shumpert has six months to lose three sizes and 40 Ibs. 1. Meet Lisa: Lisa Shumpert is the tallest and the heaviest of all the "Dateline Diet Challenge" brides at 5 feet 9 inches and 308 Ibs. "I am not walking down the aisle looking like a balloon," She says. "Right now I'm the biggest person in my bridal party. I want the attention to be on me because it's my wedding and not because, 'Wow, she's huge.'" Shumpert has battled being overweight all her life. She's tried dieting before but has never been able to keep the weight off. And obesity runs in her family——her father was obese and died of a heart attack when she was 7 years old. 2. But at the age of 29, Shumpert has a lot going for her. She's a successful accounrant and says she gets lots of support from her mother and two sisters. Shopping for a dress wasn't easygoing. "The largest size of The dress I chose still didn't fit me. So it was like, 'Okay, Lisa this is it.' No one wants to not fit their wedding dress." As any bride knows, one of the first decisions is picking a dress which is usually orderd months in advance. So Shumpert is talking a big gamble by ordering a gown three sizes too small for her. To meet her goal, she chooses the appropriately-named "Wedding Dress Diet" by Robyn Flipse and Jacqueline Shannon. Shumpet wants to lose 40 Ibs. by her wedding day. She literally can't afford to fail. 3. Month 1: Shumpert realizes that at this point there is no "Plan B." "If I don't reach my goal, I can't fit in my dress, and my dress would have been bought, " she says. "I've never had a waist, and I would just like to see a waist at some point in my lifetime." To lose weight, Shumpert starts working out with a personal trainer at The Training Loft. She is getting help revamping her eating habits from Flipse, a nutritionist. The "Wedding Dress Diet" emphasizes counting calories. She's limited to 2,200 calories a day — 1,000 less than what she consumes now. And if getting started on a diet wasn't hard enough Shumpert also has plenty of wedding worries, including her guest list: just "My reception hall only holds 175 people. And when I did my guest list just for my family and friends, I had about 169. So that doesn't leave Josh with many people."

• chic formal dress 2016?

Christmas and new year is coming, what are your best dress? and what's the best formal dresses from dress mall au in 2016

• 下記英文について質問があります。(2)

すいません下記の英文について質問があります。 It seems as though playing in the same room with someone is still the purest and most important form of musical communication to you. 同じ空間で曲をプレイするということは、あなたの曲作りのやりとりにおいてとても純粋で、かつ重要な事だと思えます。 Emails, SMS, letters, phonecalls, skype, you-name-it, those are all great ways to communicate, and I use them all. But being together, in person, is something different all together. I hope we can all agree that when you’re not in person, there at the same time, things get lost. Little things, big things, all kinds of things. And maybe if you know someone really well - which most likely you know them well from spending a lot of time in person - then it doesn’t matter ... Anyhow, I guess what I’m trying to say is that making music together over email can be very fun and rewarding, but it simply can’t be compared to making music together in the same space. It’s like night and day to me. And I think most anyone who has met Rutger or the guys from Efterklang, would say they are wonderful, kind, warm people. So making music with them in person is absolutely wonderful! Q1 But being together, in person, is somethingからa lot of time in person – then it doesn’t matter…までがどうも何が言いたいのかがつかめません。訳を教えてください。 Q2 Even if, as with Rutger, your approaches significantly differ from each other? たとえルトガー氏と同じように(作曲の)アプローチをとったとしても、あなたのアプローチはルトガー氏とは明らかに異なりますよね? この英文の訳はこのようなニュアンスで良いでしょうか? Q3 To me, a lot of your work sounds very direct, immediate and actually quite spontaneous, as detailed as it may be. Are you satisfied or rather annoyed when reviews call your work „,mature“? 私にとって、たくさんのあなたの作品はとてもdirectで、immediateで、実際かなり即興的です。このあとのas detailed as it may be.が訳せません。どういうことを言いたいのでしょうか? 1、2ともによろしくお願いいたします。

• お手数ですが、次の英文を訳して下さい。

The political fragmentation involved in the baku-han system naturally made for an irrational duplication of administrative functions, and inevitably produced an overabundance of officials. However, it also gave the entire country the elementary political disciplines of effective law and order and tax collection, not only at the local-regional but also at the local-village levels. Moreover, despite the regionalist and pluralist assumptions of the system, resemblances between one governing authority and another (i.e.,han and han, han and bakufu) were sufficiently close to create a common political culture, an experience of government which was shard across the nation and which affected all classes. Willingness to obey the commands of official superiors, even in the matter of taxes, and the existence of a common political culture, enabled the country’s leaders after 1868 to proceed rapidly with their self appointed task of building a unified and progressive nation state.

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか?

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか? 昨日、日本テレビで放送された日本アカデミー賞(新人賞)を観た方からメールが届きましたが、意味が良く解りません。よろしくお願いします。 Her speed was smooth and she looks comfortable compared to airi, junpei even nana. I dunt like the lower part of this dress. I see her wearing Burberry dress regularly. Even though the dress's elegant and she looks great in black. But she should start to wear high heel and the dress should be shorter because it makes her look higher. She's very small but she regularly wear big big and long dresses . She suit YOko's style in seigi the most. Why she never wear pants these days? Umika's height is just around same as Mirai but she doesnt look short or small because she wears clothes suit her fingure. i admit that she outshined nana and airi tonight even though she's much shorter. She suits black very much.

• 英文の構造で分からないところがあります

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の英文は、「父は母のアルコール依存症について家族以外の者には誰にも話さなかった。それで、いくらかの自尊心を保つことはできた」という内容に続く文なのですが、 It wasn't there if it wasn't spoken about. This did in fact keep open the possibility of her behaving well, and in the last year of his life he took her on a few holidays abroad, and she, freed from any hint of being a mother, for once not bored, and having him all to herself, loved every moment of those escapes. (あるものは話されなければ存在しない。これは、彼女(母)がよく振舞う可能性を確かに開き続けた(?)。そして、彼(父)が亡くなる最後の年に、彼は彼女を数日間の海外旅行に連れて行った。彼女は、母親であることから全く解放されて、こういう場合に限り退屈しないわけだが、彼を自分の用のためだけに使い続け、この逃避の全ての瞬間を本当に楽しんだ。) この文の、This did in fact keep open the possibility of her behaving wellという部分がよく分かりません。特にkeep open the possibilityのところはどういう語法なのでしょうか。keep opening the possibilityなら分かるのですが。

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• 英文について

I didn`t know you were studying Japanese [ (1)  ] you don`t use Japanese in English class. I use Japanese every day. but I don`t think [   (2)   ] teach Japanese to people in foreign countries well. (1)と(2)に当てはまる単語はどのような単語だと思いますか? 教えてください お願いします!!

• 英文解釈

下記文中の"where the whole state is connected along all 1,200 miles of the coastline"の部分をどう解釈すれば良いのかわかりませんのでご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。 Ken Wiseman, executive director of the California Marine Life Protection Act Initiative, said "There are big reserves and there are specific ones in Florida or in New Zealand, but never before have we done an entire network, where the whole state is connected along all 1,200 miles of the coastline and that's the real uniqueness of this. And I think it's going to it's going to really set a trend and have a healthier ocean." VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/California-Bans-Restricts-Fishing-in-Marine-Areas-114939769.html