What Does 'Put Psychiatric Holds on Patients' Mean?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the meaning of 'put psychiatric holds on patients' and its significance in healthcare.
  • Discover the role of a hearing officer in deciding whether hospitals have sufficient reason to put psychiatric holds on patients.
  • Understand the impact of 'putting psychiatric holds on patients' on mental health treatment and patient rights.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

put psychiatric holds

I was laid off about five months ago from a horrible law firm. I’m now working part-time doing research and writing that I love, but it’s really my husband’s job that is paying the bills. We’re not touching our savings, but we’re not able to put anything more into it either. I now have an unusual job opportunity as a hearing officerwho decides whether hospitals have sufficient reason to put psychiatric holds on patients. put psychiatric holds on patientsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。#1の側芽は「束縛」と変えてください。すみません。  https://www.bestvalueschools.com/faq/what-is-a-psychiatric-hold/

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

put psychiatric holds on patients を検索すればいい

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

put psychiatric holds on patientsの意味を教えてください。  患者に精神分析学的側芽をを課する >(病院が)患者を束縛できるに十分な精神分析学的な理由がある(か聴聞する法律担当者という珍しい職に就いた)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• put について(put on と put in)

読売新聞のサイトで五輪サッカーの記事を読んでいたところ、ちょっと気に掛かった表現があったので、質問します。 いずれも put を含むもので、簡単そうで難しい文章だと思いました。 引用1: The U.S. in particular seemed to struggle with the climate, unable to put on much of a running game. But while the Japanese huffed and puffed for possession, it was the Americans who would score moments after halftime. 質問: ここで、"put on much of a running game"という部分が、なんとなく理解しづらいのですが、どういう構造&意味なんでしょうか? 直前の climate を修飾しているのでしょうか? それとも seemed の「補語」なんでしょうか? 引用2: "My boys put in a real hard fight and I am proud of them. We still have a lot of improving to do, but we did some things very well tonight. " 質問: ここでの put in a real hard fight が微妙に理解しづらいのですが、どういう意味でしょう? 以上宜しく、ご教授お願いします。

• わからない英文があります!

わからない英文があります! Tina: Put that thing away, Kirsten. Kirsten:I'm sorry. Put a bid in on a new development. The counter offer is outrageous. Karen: We're here to relax. Just because you have a job. Julie:She's lucky she has a career. Well, I mean, it's not luck. You're very hard worker. God knows I could use my own income right about now. Okay. Let's just say that I better enjoy the weekend because I won't be back for a while. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Julie: You're right. I know. It's just... what else can I do? Karen: I have the name of a GREAT attorney. Tina: Ooh. A good attorney could really help Jimmy. Karen: It's for Julie. To divorce his sorry ass. Kirsten: Girls. This isn't helping Julie relax. Isn't that why we're here? この英文の意味を教えてください↓ *God knows I could use my own income right about now. *I have the name of a GREAT attorney.

• 英語にして下さい!!

以下の文章を日本語にして下さい!! お願いいたします。 we will see, if that happens, but not now I would like have some possibility I have my mind in 1000 things, hehe I mean its very difficult, too much

• 英語わかる方お願いします!

Yesterday,we're kind of back together now but we're on and off. 上の英文を訳してください!! お願いします!

• 意味を教えてください

As of this July, I will have been engaged for three years and with my boyfriend for 12. We have put off getting married for quite some time now and I have resigned myself to the fact that it may not happen. I set a date which then passed because he wanted his family present when we get married. He refuses to marry in the state his family is in because “I don’t live there and have any connection to there” he states. So, this involves his family having to come out here for us to get married. After many discussions, I have tapped out. I refuse to look at places to rent for this event or even set a date. His family thinks it is me that is putting on these demands but it’s not. I have now told him that I really don’t care if we get married (seriously, by now I’m just over it) but I get asked all the time “when are you getting married?” On one hand it’s pretty embarrassing that after 12 years we still can’t get it together. putting on these demandsとget it togetherの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 次の英文正しいですか?

次の英文正しいですか?和訳も教えてください。 1)I have no bookcase,so I'll make myself. 2)It's green that we've painted the door,not red. 3)It was this chair I put my book on, not that one. 4)Meet me at the same place that yesterday. 5)Who's there? It's only me. よろしくお願いします

• Why can't we ~

Why can't we just have what we have now? がわかりません。 why not と続いているのでしょうか? できれば文法的な説明も含めお願いいたします。 CHANDLER: C'mon, we're great together, why not? AURORA: Why can't we just have what we have now? Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love, without feeling obligated to one another... and up until tonight I thought that's what you wanted too. http://www.reocities.com/Hollywood/9151/106.htm

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 英訳とput food on the tableが指す具体的な内容

一 以下の英作文が正しいか添削お願い致します。 I truly wish I didn't have to work. 私は本当は仕事なんかしたくない。 If I quit work,it would cut our incone in half. もし私が仕事をやめたら我が家の収入は半減してしまうだろう。 二 『put food on the table』が指す具体的な内容 I'm not working so we can meet our house and car payments, buy decent clothes and 『put food on the table』. We are not extravagant people.Even though my husband and I are both professionals,We don't make a great deal of money. If I quit work,it would cut our incone in half. 私の答え→我が家は浪費家でないため、自分で食事の準備をすること 答え方がいまいち分からなく、内容も食事をテーブルにならべる=英訳そのまま だと思ってます;; これでよろしいでしょうか?