• ベストアンサー

Marriage vows

Marriage vows キリスト教の結婚式も最近は宗派を問わず、 誓いの言葉を自分達で考える事が流行の様です。 私(女性)も司祭に作る様に言われ、作ってみたのですが、いかがでしょうか。 私たちは3年間つき合って結婚に至りました。 ○○(相手の名前), For so long, I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. Then three years ago, I found everything that I'd been looking for my whole life. And now here we are with our future before us. And I only want to spend the rest of my life with you. よろしくご教授ください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • vausa
  • ベストアンサー率22% (10/45)
回答No.2

相手は、外国人の方で、Christianの方ですか? もし、そうであって、厳格なChristianなのでしたら、何か足りないと思います。 まず、もし、あなたが、Christianであるなら、宗教性をにおわせた文章が良いとおもいます。例えば、I want to worship my God with you forever and ever in my life.のような感じで。また、最後の部分をyou and Jesus Christと自分ならします(かなり、口うるさなChristianです。多分)。 また、あなたが、Christianでない場合、my princeやsoul mateと言う表現は、厳格なChristianの場合、ちょっと首を傾げてしまうと思います。 確かに、結婚式で、日本人のとっては、おのろけ発言でよくあるような発言ですが、もし自分がそのような事を結婚式で言われると、少し、首を傾げると思います。なぜなら、何事にも宗教とは大事な物で、ありがちな、毎日曜日教会に行くから始まって、あれだこれだあって、それは、自分の婚約者よりも大事なものなのです。勿論、自分にとってはなので、人それぞれ違うとは思いますが。 でなければ、No.1の方のような感じで良いと思います。 ただ、相手が日本人でないのでしたら(日本人でも創価学会がありますが)、このような宗教的な話は、一度しておいた方があります。相手は、無宗教者でない限り、多くの場合、相手は自分の宗教を当然のように受け入れてくれるだろうと思っていると思います。まあ、自分は、そういうトラブルは欲しくないので、Christian限定で探してたんですけど、それに関係なく、後々、問題になる前に、その話はきちんとしておいた方が良いと思います。話が横道にそれましたが・・・

Grand_Battement
質問者

お礼

ご教授有難うございます。 お礼大変遅れました。失礼致しました。 >相手は、外国人の方で、Christianの方ですか? はい。お互いに日本以外の国籍を持つChristianですが、宗派は違うので事前に話し合いをしております。 >毎日曜日教会に行くから始まって、 おはずかしい話ですが、そのような儀式的な事は10歳くらいからしなくなりました。 ただ、お式を挙げてくださる司祭から 敢えて「vow には宗教的な事には触れないように」とのご指示がありました。 そのかわりというか、ミサで詠んで頂く聖書の言葉は自分達二人で選びました。 確かに私の友人には再婚するために改宗した人もいますので、おっしゃる事は理解しているつもりです。 しかもその友人は日本人と結婚するため、本来事前に見せるべきではないウェディングドレスを披露せざるをえなかったそうです。 どうか私たちの門出を祝ってお祈りください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• netoru
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

そのvowはすばらしいと思いますよ.書いたやつは心から来たので、他の人々が良くすることができないと思います ...I found everything that I'd been looking for my whole life.この文の後,何か入れるかなと思っている,彼を見つかったから、どんな気持ちを感じますか?完全な感じかな? それと And I only want to spend...それはちょっとおかしいかな? And I know I only want to spend...のほうがいいと思います。どう思いますか? おしあわせに.

Grand_Battement
質問者

お礼

ご教授有難うございます。 >I only want to spend...のほうがいいと思います。どう思いますか? そう思いました。 参考にさせて頂きます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• start a marriage on a lie

One of my best friends got married over the weekend like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. I posted some pictures from the wedding on Facebook last night before getting a call from another friend, who said the groom was unfaithful on Friday night during his bachelor party. My friend has another friend, who works at a hotel and saw the groom enter his room with his exotic dancer. She left early the next morning. I feel horrible for my friend and know you can’t start a marriage on a lie. you can’t start a marriage on a lieのonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

I have been with my husband for five years. I have a daughter from a previous marriage who is now 10 and a 4-year-old daughter with my husband. Every year, his parents and other extended family acknowledge my younger daughter’s birthday. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

About nine years ago my husband found out about an affair I had been having with a co-worker. My stupid mistake almost cost me and my husband our marriage, but thankfully many counseling sessions and one branch change later I was finally able to regain his trust and we held our marriage together for us and our two kids. held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for 28 years, but our relationship has been at a brick wall for more than half of the marriage. For the past four years, we have lived under the same roof but completely separately, essentially as housemates. Up until now, I have made the decision to stay in the marriage because A) we have two daughters, both in their early 20s, and B) my husband is a pastor and I was once concerned about his image in the church community if we were to separate. Aggression and worrisome behavior have now entered the equation, and we have both accepted that our union is no longer salvageable. I am ready to start dating and move on with my life, as my husband has been doing for more than half of our marriage, but he still isn’t ready to upset the church community with the news of our formal separation. Personally, I am done putting up a façade. I am ready to move on from not only the marriage, but also the church community, but ultimately I do want to be the bigger person and respect my husband’s image. if we were to separateのところはif we separatedとも言えるのでしょうか?違いは何でしょうか?あと、the bigger personはなぜaではなくtheが使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• アーティストを教えて

オーストラリアにて、私の結婚式で歌手の方が歌ってくれた曲で、曲名がFOR YOUなのですが、CDを買ってまた聞きたいので、誰の歌かを教えてください。 ちなみに歌詞は、サビが For you are the rest of my life for you~ For you are the best of my life for you and I~ と続く感じだったと思います。お願いします

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I can’t believe it’s been 15 years! This record changed my life and made my dreams come true. I’m so filled with gratitude today for the people who have made my life the amazing ride it has been so far. Thank you Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave, for taking me in, and around the world a few times! And of course our dearly departed Scott Weiland for trusting me, encouraging me, and always having my back.

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 日本訳してください!

下記内容を日本訳してください 宜しくお願いします When I was a child my parents got divorced. I was 3 years old. I didnt meet my father until I was 20 years old. I grew up very poor and had to spend many nights at home alone because my mother would work late in a factory. Now my mother and father have both married to new people and Ryan is just a child they had from another marriage. When the marriage is broen often the children are forgotten about.

子機が故障
このQ&Aのポイント
  • FAX-3800Wの子機が水没し、利用できなくなりました。
  • 質問者はアナログ回線を使用しています。
  • 質問者はブラザーの製品に関する質問をしています。
回答を見る