Can You Start a Marriage on a Lie?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find out the meaning of 'on' in 'you can't start a marriage on a lie'.
  • Discover the devastating truth about a recent wedding betrayal.
  • Explore the consequences of beginning a lifelong commitment with a deceitful foundation.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

start a marriage on a lie

One of my best friends got married over the weekend like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. I posted some pictures from the wedding on Facebook last night before getting a call from another friend, who said the groom was unfaithful on Friday night during his bachelor party. My friend has another friend, who works at a hotel and saw the groom enter his room with his exotic dancer. She left early the next morning. I feel horrible for my friend and know you can’t start a marriage on a lie. you can’t start a marriage on a lieのonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4078/5306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

you can’t start a marriage on a lieのonはどのような意味でしょうか? ここの on は、下記の前置詞の2「~の上に」でしょう。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=on  人は誰でも嘘の(土台の)上に結婚を(築き)始めることはできません。>  人は誰でも嘘で結婚を始めることはできません。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• grind on

I've had a crush on my brother's friend for years. I invited him to the birthday party I threw for my brother, and I also invited my best friend. Bestie had never met Crush before, but she knew of my crush. They spent the evening together, flirting and getting more touchy-feely the more they drank. She was grinding on him by the end of the night. ここでのgrinding onはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My younger brother has recently started dating a girl who our entire family feels is wrong for him. Though she’s a nice person, she is unemployed and bounces from couch to couch. She has no support from her family and suffers chronic health issues. Unfortunately, she has no education beyond high school. She lives in the suburbs without a car and thus depends on friends, and now, my brother, to get around. How can I politely suggest that my brother raise his standards without alienating him? bounces from couch to couchはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、raise his standardsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

I have been with my husband for five years. I have a daughter from a previous marriage who is now 10 and a 4-year-old daughter with my husband. Every year, his parents and other extended family acknowledge my younger daughter’s birthday. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• push back on the request

My fiancé and I are getting married next year and plan on inviting only close friends and family. My fiancé’s parents and my father are very generously splitting the costs of the wedding, and I asked them if they wanted to add a few people to our guest list as a token of my gratitude (they’re very reasonable people). I’m fine with everyone they added (about 10 people) except for my fiancé’s aunt. I’ve only met her twice, but according to my future in-laws, she’s a compulsive thief. His family hides their purses and valuables when she is invited to events. She was recently fired for stealing from her co-worker. Based on her past behavior, I think it’s likely she’ll steal from guests during the reception or even from the gift table. Is there a way I can gently push back on the request to include this person? push back on the requestは「リクエストを先送りする」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• rail on

After three years my boyfriend broke up with me. It was sudden, completely unexpected, and the reason for the breakup seems to have less to do with the relationship and more to do with his current mental state. I am constantly fluctuating between hurt, sadness, anger, and confusion. My friends have been the best. I cannot imagined having a more supportive network. However, one of my friends has decided to rail on my ex constantly talking about how awful he was, etc. rail on my exはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• off-and-on about

I am in the middle of a divorce from my husband of almost 10 years. I had an affair with an out-of-state co-worker toward the end of my marriage and developed feelings for him. In the meantime, my co-worker has been off-and-on about the status of our relationship, and I ended up sleeping with a colleague during a work trip. off-and-on about the status of our relationshipはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

Someone who can be my friend at the same time as my life partner. Someone, who I don't have to keep secrets from.

• on our end

Yesterday my husband and I spent three hours on the road, traveling from our home to our nephew's college football game. We told my sister we planned to attend his game and gave up tickets to a Division I game in our hometown. I called my sister on the way there to ask whether she could save us seats. It was then that I found out she wouldn't be attending her son's game. Instead, she had gotten tickets to the game we were missing. The weather was perfect. The tickets cost only $5 each. And our nephew played about half the game. The problem occurred after the game, when we stood on the field. We were next to my brother-in-law, waiting to greet our nephew, but we were completely ignored the whole time. First my nephew stopped at the other end of the field to greet his girlfriend. He finally appeared on our end and stopped on the right side of us to greet his friends and their father. on our endはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• barge in on me

Whenever I'm trying to work on my portfolio or learn new skills (such as coding a website or learning a new program) she barges in on me and demands to know why I haven't found a job yet, why I'm such a failure child, and compares me to her friends' children my age who work tech jobs and are eating at five-star restaurants every week. barges in on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 小包のmailにaがつかないのは何故ですか?

こんばんは 友達から小包が届きました。 私はI got a mail from my Finland friendと書いたら I got mail from my Finland friendと直されました。 mailにaはつかないのですか!??