• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

Awkward and Uncomfortable: My Challenges in Social Situations

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I'm super awkward and uncomfortable in social situations. Parties are not my thing, and even asking for help makes me anxious. The thought of approaching an attractive girl with no knowledge of her relationship status, age, or sexual experience scares me. Most girls at my college are attractive and probably taken. I have bad skin and I'm skinny. I feel like I don't have much going for me.
  • Being socially awkward and uncomfortable is a major concern for me. The idea of attending parties or approaching an attractive girl without any information about her relationship status, age, or sexual experience makes me nauseous. I believe that most of the girls at my college are taken and out of my league. On top of that, I struggle with bad skin and being skinny, which adds to my lack of confidence.
  • My main worry is my extreme awkwardness and discomfort in social situations. I dislike parties and even asking for help makes me uneasy. Moreover, the idea of approaching an attractive girl without knowing her relationship status, age, or sexual experience is overwhelming. Considering the orientation at my college, where most girls are attractive, it is likely that they are already in relationships. Additionally, I lack confidence due to my bad skin and skinny physique, which makes me feel like I don't have much to offer.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

If orientation is any indicationと I don't have a lot going for me.の意味を教えてください。 1。If orientation is any indicationの意味は、下記の2のように「大学の新入生への説明会」です。ですから「説明会で聞いたことが本当なら」ちう意味です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=orientation、 2。 going for は、下記のように「有利に働く」という意味です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=going+for  ですから「私のために有利に働くものはあまりない」>「私は不利なことばかりだ」という意味になります。ハゲデブチビでニキビだらけ、みたいなことでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• More

Moreの意味を教えて下さい But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. このmoreは比較級ではないですよね? この文の前は 女性が I am going to graduate in two months and I don't have a job yet 男性がそれに対して A lot of students don't have a job lined up yet. Don't let him stress you out. これに続きます But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. I told him I am not motivated to look for a job and that I may not feel like working for a few years 訳は 私の考え方のせいなの 父に私は 仕事を探す気がないし数年間は働きたくないとはなしたの です よろしくお願い致します。

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• メールの返事ですが 添削してもらえませんか

Hi XXXX Thank you for sending me kindness email. There are a lot of useful studying sights, but I have a lot of books to read now. So, I’ll do as possibly as I can. Especially, useful English conversation for traveling is really to need to me. I wonder if the to of two (I wrote just above? to need and to me) is ok? But I like English so I study it joyfully.

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします!

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします;;添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします;; TOPIC Today in Japan, many buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration, such as the lights used during Christmas. Do you think this is a good idea? I don't think this is good idea that buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration. Firstly, if people continue using lights for decoration, the cost likely to get worse and worse. Indeed, electric bill is to get higher and higher now. Thus, using a lot of lights for decoration is waste money. Secondly, using electricity is bad influence for environment. In fact, many people say saving electricity is a good for environment. In conclusion, I think people should abolish using lights of decoration.

• there~

there is(are)~は~があるという意味なんですがこれは度々I have~などにいいかえれますよね?例えば there is less snow in okinaiwa. 沖縄の人がwe have less snow in here. there are a lot of reasons for me to say so. I got a lot of reasons to say so 使い分けはどうしたらいいんでしょうか?? there構文は代名詞はだめなのはわかっています。

• I have a flash for you.

DEAR ABBY: I have a wonderful husband of 11 years and three children. Carl is attentive, caring and always puts the needs of our family first. You could say he is everyone's dream husband. Long story short, I cheated on him while I was on vacation. It started as innocent flirtation, but then it went further. When Brad kissed me, I knew it wasn't going to stop there. Afterward, I not only didn't feel guilty, I did it again. I have been quietly communicating with Brad and sent him revealing photos and a graphic video of myself. He loved it, and we plan to meet again soon. Please help me understand why I am cheating on such a wonderful husband. Shouldn't I feel guilty? What can I do to stop this before it gets out of control and Carl finds out? I really don't want to lose him. -- DON'T FEEL GUILTY DEAR DON'T FEEL GUILTY: I have a flash for you. This fling is already out of control. I have a flash for you.は「あなたに対してひらめきがある。」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします