I Cheated on My Wonderful Husband: Shouldn't I Feel Guilty?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I have a wonderful husband of 11 years and three children. Carl is attentive, caring and always puts the needs of our family first. However, I cheated on him while I was on vacation.
  • I started flirting innocently, but it escalated into something more. I not only didn't feel guilty, but I did it again and even sent revealing photos and a graphic video to the other person. Now, I want to understand why I am cheating on such a wonderful husband and how to stop before it's too late.
  • I fear that if my husband finds out, I will lose him. Please give me advice on how to deal with this situation and prevent further damage to my marriage.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

I have a flash for you.

DEAR ABBY: I have a wonderful husband of 11 years and three children. Carl is attentive, caring and always puts the needs of our family first. You could say he is everyone's dream husband. Long story short, I cheated on him while I was on vacation. It started as innocent flirtation, but then it went further. When Brad kissed me, I knew it wasn't going to stop there. Afterward, I not only didn't feel guilty, I did it again. I have been quietly communicating with Brad and sent him revealing photos and a graphic video of myself. He loved it, and we plan to meet again soon. Please help me understand why I am cheating on such a wonderful husband. Shouldn't I feel guilty? What can I do to stop this before it gets out of control and Carl finds out? I really don't want to lose him. -- DON'T FEEL GUILTY DEAR DON'T FEEL GUILTY: I have a flash for you. This fling is already out of control. I have a flash for you.は「あなたに対してひらめきがある。」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I have a flash for you.は「あなたに対してひらめきがある。」ということでしょうか?  これは、下記の名詞の5「(ニュースなどの)速報) news flash の略です。   https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=flash  (あなたはまだお気付きではないようだが)ニュース速報を一つ、(もうこれは手がつけられない事態ですよ)  という意味です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• then you have it

You say you can’t live like this for the rest of your life, but it doesn’t sound like your husband has ever been any different, which suggests that if you stay with him, the rest of your life is going to look exactly like the last 24 years. If part of what you are looking for right now is permission to contemplate a separation from your husband after years of trying to get him to change, then you have it. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/06/dear_prudence_i_work_and_do_all_of_the_parenting.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent then you have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• More

Moreの意味を教えて下さい But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. このmoreは比較級ではないですよね? この文の前は 女性が I am going to graduate in two months and I don't have a job yet 男性がそれに対して A lot of students don't have a job lined up yet. Don't let him stress you out. これに続きます But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. I told him I am not motivated to look for a job and that I may not feel like working for a few years 訳は 私の考え方のせいなの 父に私は 仕事を探す気がないし数年間は働きたくないとはなしたの です よろしくお願い致します。

• Don't you have a cold?

いつもお世話になってます。 最近、ネットで英語でe-mailを交換する相手を見つけました。 そこで、「寒いから、風邪引いてない?」という意味で「It is cold.Don't you have a cold?」と書きました。そうしたら、Don't you have a cold?よりもIs it cold?の方が正しいよ、と相手に言われました。 私の本意が伝わらなかったのでしょうか。 「風邪引いてない?」というのは、どういう形で伝えれば良かったのでしょうか。 Don't you catch a cold?が良かったのでしょうか。

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• よろしくお願いします

I am 32 and have been married to my husband, the love of my life and best friend, for the past five years. A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and currently only have about six-to-eight months left. This has been very hard, but I am starting to come to terms with the reality of the situation. My husband has been amazingly supportive of me during this time. We have no kids, and as my health has declined, he has sat with me through endless doctor appointments, hospital stays, and sleepless nights. On bad days he even has to help me bathe, and I know this has taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago while using his iPad to watch a movie, an email came in and I discovered he has been having a affair (emotional and sexual) with a co-worker for a few months now. For several days I cried, heartbroken at the betrayal, but now I feel like my husband deserves to have someone help him and support HIM through this emotional time. I have not confronted him about the affair, and were it not for the email and my subsequent snooping, I never would have known as I have not felt him pulling away from me. Do I confront my husband and tell him I understand? That although I am hurt, I forgive him and I don’t want him to feel guilty? That although I am hurtのThatはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• 和訳をお願いします!Do you have days though when you get down?

Totally. Absolutely thoroughly depressed. And that's when you befriend Hagan Daaz and you just make love to your Hagan Daaz. yeah, I have days that I pretend like there's nothing wrong. I'll go on and everything fine, and then I will have a complete meltdown over the french fries not being done, and then you realize, I'm not crying because of this, I'm crying because of that. And if I, the day that I get to crying because of what actually happened will be a good day for me. I have a very dark side.everybody has a dark side, I just don't believe in bringing it to work. 長文ですいません…タイトルの質問に対して女優がインタビューに答えてるみたいなんですが何を言ってるのか趣旨がよくわかりません>_<、) 宜しくお願いします!

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Have you a bag? Yes, I have. はまだ使われている?

1960年代前半に中学生として初めて英語を習い始めた者です。その中1の最初の英語の教科書に、Have you a ~? Yes, I have.(No, I haven't.)というイギリス英語から来ると思われる表現が載っていた記憶があります。(今ではDo you have ~? Yes,I do./No,I don't.が当然となっていますが...)この言い方は今でもイギリス(またはその他の地域)で使われているのでしょうか?   ついでにもう一つあります。その当時の教科書には、Let'sのかわりにLet us~という言い方が載っていたと思います。この「~しましょう」という意味でのLet us~は今でも使われているのでしょうか。またこれもイギリス系の英語表現なのでしょうか? ご存じの方がおられましたら宜しくご教示の程お願い致します。

• I have my love. の意味

Love is more pleasant once you get out of your twenties. It doesn't hurt all the time. I no longer fall in and out of love. I have my love. という文章で、I have my love. の意味は 1)私は恋をしたことがある 2)私には愛する人がいる 3)私は今、恋をしている 4)私は愛についての独自の考えを持っている の内、どれか、という問題なのですが、 2)と4)で迷っています。 どなたかご教示下さいませんでしょうか。