• ベストアンサー

please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数13

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

こんにちは。友達以上恋人未満とはまったく言っていないのでは?友達そのもの、と言っているように読めます。 この方はnot anything but XXXがお好きな方なんですかね(この言い回しの練習という宿題でしょうか?)。前段、後段とも「XXX以外の何ものでもない」ということです。 前段は、 I don't feel I have been anything「私は何ものでもなかったと思っている」、but honest「 正直以外の」、ですよね。 後段はI am unable to give myself to you as anything 「私は自分をなにものとしてもあなたに提示することができない」、but a friend 「友達以外の」、です。 「私たちが友達になってから、私はあなたに対して正直以外のなにものだったこともないと思う(=正直そのものだった)。すまないけれど、今の時点では、私はあなたに対して友達以外のなにものでもないとしか言えません(=友達そのものです)」 この文までのいきさつというか文脈がわかりませんから、ひょっとするととんちんかんな解釈かもしれませんが、「自分は正直そのもので、好きだという本心を隠してなんかない。友達としてしか思ってない」っていうことじゃないのでしょうか? 質問の文章いろいろ改善の必要があると思いますが、やっぱり、文の頭と、I(=私)は大文字にしたほうがよいのと、is it light? でlightは明るいなので、right正しいとすべきなので注意されたほうがよいと思います。

himechon
質問者

お礼

Thank you for your comment. Your answer was very useful. I had no time to check my spelling at the time. I need to study more. I always confused that "not anything but XXX", but now, I understood, so thanks a lot!!

その他の回答 (2)

• vegan
  • ベストアンサー率47% (124/261)
回答No.2

この文章の前に、どんな事が話されているか書かれていませんので、想像なんですが、相手の人は「でも、君も僕の事好きだと思ったのに」みたいな感じの事を言ったのでしょうか。(これは、この人が I don't feel anything but honest と言った事から感じました) そこで、この人は、「私はあなたと友達になった最初の頃からずっとあなたに正直にしてきたわ。(つまり、好きだと言った事は無い)申し訳ないけど、今の時点では、あなたとは友達でしかいられない。」と言ったように感じました。 ですので、質問者さんの考えられているように、この人は、相手の人と恋人としてお付き合いするつもりはありませんね。友達ですから、嫌いな訳ではないです。ただ、「友達以上恋人未満」には簡単に当てはめる事は出来ないと思いますよ。本当に普通の友達と思っているかもしれませんし。

himechon
質問者

お礼

thank you for your comment. your answer was very useful!

• v-dog
  • ベストアンサー率6% (1/15)
回答No.1

「私は、我々が我々の友情を始めましたから、私が(今まで)あなたに正直に話すどころではなかったと感じません、私は私が友人以外なら何としてでもこの時点であなたに私の自己を与えることが不可能であることを遺憾に思います。」 どうかこれは japan. の外から私の学校で私の宿題である誰かが私の考えで me. のために翻訳する、それに火がつくことは彼女が彼が好きではありませんか? そしてそれは彼女の honest. です それで彼女がただ友人になることを望みの関係があることを望みません。 「tomodachi ijou koibito miman ?」がそうであることを意味しますか? どうか誰かが私が、もしあなたがコメントするなら、 me. するのを手伝う 今 japanese を使うことができない、 しかし私は japanese を読んで、それほどどうか japanese. にどうもありがとうございますと書くことができる

himechon
質問者

お礼

thank you for your comment.

関連するQ&A

• Help me! please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorn! I almost die. cuz...

please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorne! I cant understand about him... I have to write about How Hawthorne influenced American literature. I worked on it for 2days but I have no idea about him. I also want to write about how does transcendentalism, Romance, realism, Puritanism influenced Hawthorne's works. but I have no idea! If you know about these things, please explain about these. i just can't type in japanese so I'm typeing in english so please reply in japanese.

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• Please translate

Hi i would like to know what Operating System does takagi-kun used while hacking his sensei using VNC injection and what other techniques he used on that particular scene... Please translate this to↑

• 和訳と恋愛相談です「Actually,maybe this is wh

和訳と恋愛相談です「Actually,maybe this is what decided that you could not be my girlfriend. 」 この文の最後の「could not」は絶対的不可能ですか?それとも、推測で少しは可能性(希望)は持てますか? 彼との関係で後悔ばかりしています。 でも、とてもヨリを戻し(?)たいです。 彼とは遠距離です。 私は今体調を壊して地元に戻ってます。 彼は白人なので、できれば白人男性の方の意見も聞きたいです… どうすればいいでしょうか・・ ところどころ正確には分からない個所もあるので、全文訳してくれる方もいましたらありがたいです。 ちなみに、全文は、 「I am not angry. And I understand your condition. Do you remember when I had bad aad mental condition? Do you remember when I wanted to see you so badly? Did you see me? No, you let me stay depressed. Actually, maybe this is what decided that you could not be my girlfriend. I have much pain and I need someone to care for me. You were not there. This hurt me so much. Of course I still care about you and think that you are beautiful, but I am not your boyfriend. The person you need to see should be him. Not me. You are so pretty, so finding him should be easy. Good luck 」 よろしくお願いします。

• please allow me tell 表現力について

please allow me tell you a little more about myself について。 please allow me tell you ~は、 自分の事を少し話させてもらうと、少し自己紹介すると、 このニュアンスが、日本語で言い切れません。 しかし、この言い方でちょっと傲慢な感じは受けますか? 自然な感じのいい言い方などありましたらお願いします また、 To tell you about my work, simply to say,I ~. 仕事についていうと、の後に「簡単に言うと」 は、Simply put… 、simply to say、もニュアンスは 同じでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 この使い方をするの

• 外国人とメールをしているのですが。。。

外国人(インドネシア)の女性とラインしているのですが、内容が全然理解できなくて、こまってます。 訳してもらえますか??? 女:Do you heve time???? 私:Yup.What's up? 女:There's someone hurts me 私:What? 女:Yah.. hurt me.. broke my heart 私:How? 女:She not belive me.. And now.. she is busy, so she not reply my text 私:Who's she? 女:But when I busy.. i always text her.. i don't know why she like this Huhuhuhu.. i'm so sad... :( She is my bestfriend.. but i love her so much.. i love her more than anything.. She ever said she love me.. i always try to make her happy... i always be patient when she mad at me.. Everytime she call me, she always tell about her ex.. I'm jealous.. i don't like the way she tell me about her ex てな感じなんですけど、むこうからいきなり来て、理解できません。。。。 日本語で内容を教えてください! それと、どうやって返信すればいいか教えてください!

• for the time ever

I am a 68-year-old widow with two grown children, both married, both living nearby. I dearly love babies and baby-sit as much as possible. My son and wife had my first grandson over the summer. My son called me the morning after to invite me to see him, so I did for a few minutes. Then, a few weeks later and a few weeks after that, my son invited me to their home to see the baby again. So I went. When I didn't see the baby for several weeks, I texted my daughter-in-law to ask whether I could see the baby but got no response. I knew she would be going back to work soon, so I asked again. No response. The next thing I knew, my son told me to leave them alone -- that they wanted their privacy. I cried and cried but don't know what happened. He told me to not text or call. This happened around Thanksgiving, when, for the time ever, we didn't spend the holiday together. for the time everとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Please translate this peom!!

Some People Isn't it strange some people make You feel so shrivel up Like leaves all brown and dried! But when you're with someone other ones, It's stranger still to find Your thougts as thick as fireflies All shiny in mind!

• If that does it

I have been friends with “Jon” for four years. He’s a great guy but not my type. Four months ago Jon got drunk, confessed his undying love for me, and tried to kiss me. I gently rejected him and got someone else to sober him up. The next day, Jon apologized. I told him I valued our friendship and since then, our things have gone back to normal—but several of our mutual friends are pressuring me to give Jon a chance. They ignore my refusals and try to sell me on him. One got very angry when I started dating someone new and accused me of stringing Jon along. I was honest with Jon, and I have tried to be kind (I don’t complain to him about my love life or anything). I have asked Jon several times if we are OK, and he said yes, but all this interference from our friends has left me with doubts. Jon and I have plans to go to France this summer with another friend, and I have spent a lot of money on nonrefundable tickets. Should I ignore all this or press Jon for more details? —Pining I don’t think it’s Jon you need to speak to right now. It’s possible that he’s been pretending to be fine while secretly complaining to your friends, but that’s not at all certain, and the people whose behavior is bothering you right now are your mutual friends—so tell them to knock it off. “I’ve been very clear with Jon from the start that I care about him as a friend and I’m not interested in him romantically. I’m not stringing him along, but I’m also tired of your attempts to convince me I ought to want to be with him. I don’t know why you think it would be a good start to a romantic relationship for one party to have to be repeatedly talked into it. I certainly don’t. You need to stop.” If that does it, great! If that does itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 自分なりに訳してみたのですがニュアンス的によく分らない箇所もあるもので。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ Hi how are you? hope you are fine yes I know someone use name of okubo but it`s one of my japanise friends. but I am the one who told to do this because then i saw your message to okubo i let him to do this. because okubo will thing i`m saing to every japanise girl. if i`m married i will not fall in love with you. please undersand. please brig for us with red wine because i can not do anything without you . please take care of yourself yours forever & in love