• ベストアンサー

Please translate

Hi i would like to know what Operating System does takagi-kun used while hacking his sensei using VNC injection and what other techniques he used on that particular scene... Please translate this to↑

noname#93956
noname#93956
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

高木君が先生の(コンピュータ)に、ヴァーチャル・ネットワーク・コンピューティング・インジェクション(遠隔操作)を使って侵入(ハッキング)したときのOSは何でした?そして、そのほか特別のバックグランドが有れば教えてくださ~い

noname#93956
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! やっと分かりました! スッキリしましたw

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 What information do you learn about the speaker and their background? 2 What supporting details or example does the speaker use to support their idea ? 3 How does the speaker engage the audience? For example, using images, charts, humor, actions. 4 What is your opinion of the talk? What words or phrases would you use to describe it? 5 What language is the video was new to you? Make a note of three words or phrases that the speaker used. Write a sentence of difinition for each one. 上記のものはTED Talkについての質問なのですがいまいち質問の意味がわかりません。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• TOEFL問題集から

以下よろしくお願いいたします。 問題集に、 Q;What point does the professor use the example of    the bee colony to illustrate? 和訳)教授は、ミツバチの群れの例を用いることでどのような    点を説明しようとしているか? とあったのですが、当方、この英文と訳をたぶん50回くらい 読みましたが、理解できません。 1)上の英文の形を使って、わかりやすい例文を作ってくださら    ないでしょうか??? 2)上の和訳に対して、   What point does the professor want to illustrate by using the example of the bee colony? という英文を作ってみたのですが、これは間違っている   でしょうか? 3)上の英文を別の英文で、表現してくださらないでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳についての質問。

We get used to particular newspapers and magazines and often, after a while, come to take their typical content for granted. 【Some degree of familiarity with a particular paper or magazine is often necessary, if what it has to offer is to come through to us easily. But of course there is a danger, as we get used to the particular way of looking at the world which our favourite paper or magazine embodies, that we shall forget that it is, after all, only one of many possible ways. 】 『特に新聞や雑誌でよく知られた学位の中には、たとえ新聞や雑誌が知らせてくれることによって私たちが簡単に思っても、しばしば必要なものである。しかし、もちろん私たちのお気に入りの新聞や雑誌が具体化する世界を独特な方法で見る事に慣れているので、危険であり、結局、そのことがあらゆる方法の中の1つだけであることを私たちは忘れるだろう。』 【】の中の英文だけで結構です。 この英文の構造、熟語・構文などの解説をよろしくお願いします。

• Please translate this peom!!

Some People Isn't it strange some people make You feel so shrivel up Like leaves all brown and dried! But when you're with someone other ones, It's stranger still to find Your thougts as thick as fireflies All shiny in mind!

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• more comfort back pain?

When Japanese people have back pain what do they use to feel less pain? Like a Warm bath, Heat pack, Heating plaster, Massage chair Does anyone know any other things that Japanese people use? And what are the most used products or methods when they have back pain to feel more comfortable ( less pain) I hope some one can help me.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 訳を教えてください。

以下の文章はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか? It used to take the same time to produce a book that it does to produce a baby. 以下のパラグラフの最後から2行目です。 Since then, the pace of production has picked up quite a bit, although it is debatable whether Mr. Mitchell, who died in 1996, would be any more impressed by the quality. There has been a boom in what used to be called vanity publishers, which can efficiently produce physical copies that look just as good as anything from the traditional New York houses. But an even bigger factor is the explosion in electronic publishing. It used to take the same time to produce a book that it does to produce a baby. Now it takes about as long as boiling an egg. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-book-reviews-money-buy-131408538.html?page=all よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 音楽のジャンルにはこだわりません。自分が良いと思える音楽が私の好きな音楽になります。 それがjazzであっても、bossa novaであっても。 1, I have no particular liking to a certain music genre. Any muist that sounds good to me is my favorite, be it jazz or bossa nova.         2, It doesn't matter what kinds of music it is. My favorite music is what I can think it good. Jazz, bossa nova and any kinds of music will do as long as I can think it good. 以前はよく音楽を聞いていたが、だんだんに音楽を聴かないようになってしまっています。 I used to listen to the music, but I don't gradually do it.

• 非言語伝達についての文章でしょうか。

Human beings learn to communicate with each other through nonlinguistic means as well as linguistic ones. All of us are familiare wih the saying, "it wasn't what he said; it was the way that he said" when , by using the word way , we mean something about the particular voice quality that was in evidence, or the set of shoulder, or the obvious tension in certain muscles. 第2文 の"it wasn't what he said; it was the way that he said" のところと by using the word way のところと that was in evidenceのところとthe set of shoulderのところがわかりません。わからないところだらけですが・・・おねがいします。