• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトなしで!)

1I'm a high school student who needs to know a few things about people and how they get to where they are. Can you tell me what makes one person so much better than the other when it comes to wrestling? 2Finally, overcome by curiosity, he asked one of the women, 'Why do you choose that particular brand of food? Does it taste better than the others?Some of the other brands are cheaper, you know.' To which the woman replied, 'This brand looke better.' 宜しくお願いします!!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数62
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15220/32737)

1。  私は、人が今居るところに着くまでについて、二三知らなければならない(>教えていただきたい)高校生です。    レスリングで、一人が、他より抜きん出て巧くなれるのは、どうしてだと思いますか? 2。  とうとう、好奇心に駆られて「どうしてあの食品のブランドを選ぶのですか? 味がほかのよりいいからですか?他のブランドの方が安い時もありますね」と彼は女性の一人に聞いた。     その女性はその問いに答えて「このブランドは、見た目がいいからよ」と言った。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **** There's a little bit of a difference between a "note" and a "memo." Memos are more about remembering appointments. For example maybe you're working in an office and on Friday everyone is going to dress up as an astronaut (I don't know why). They'd send out a memo to let everyone know. A memo is like a written reminder. It's kind of like in geometry how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. All memos are notes, but not all notes are memos. When you're writing down things you're learning in a class, that's called "taking notes." So in this case, I think the word "notes" would apply better than "memo." The word "note" can also mean other things, like if you send someone a letter it can be called a note. In elementary school sometimes kids will write things to each other during class, which is called "passing notes." Hope this helps! Let me know if I need to clarify anything.

• 和訳などをお願いします!

次の和訳をお願いします。()に注意して I feel no older than my youngest friends.I am sure that I am no more exhausted at the end of a busy day than many who are half my age. When you know that there is much to be done, you are always looking forward (instead of) backward. This is one of the secrets of strength. 次の各文を受動態に直してください! My sister has made three dolls now. They are building a new bridge. We should take care of the child. よろしくお願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳がわかりません。

自分なりに下記の文章を訳してみたのですが、 文構造がいまいちわかりません。wantingi it with がまずとても訳しにくく、最後のknowingは分詞構文で時だと思うのですが、いまいち意味がわかりません。 長い文章で時間を取らせてしまい申し訳ありませんが、わかる方がおりましたら 教えてくださるとありがたいです。 When you truly decide, instead of wanting it with a feeling of not having it, you will experience a sense of peace knowing it is done. あなたが信じて決断を下すとき、それをもっていないという感情とともにそれを欲しがるかわりに、 それが行われたと知ったとき、あなたは幸福感を感じる。 *また前文は下記になります。 Decision means to cut off all possibilities other than the decision you made. You are not saying no to other things. You are saying YES to what you really want.

• 和訳をお願いします

A customer walks into a store. He stands in front of hundreds of boxes of deter-gent. He chooses one brand, pays for it, and leaves. why does he pick that specific kind of soap? Is it truly better than the others? Probably not. These days, many products are nearly identical to one another in quality and price. If products are almost the same, what makes customers buy one brand instead of another? Although we might not like to admit it, commercials on television and advertisements in magazines probably influence us. Advertising informs customers of new products on the market. It gives us information about everything from shampoo and toothpaste to computers and cars. But here is one serious problem with this. Very often the "information" is really misinformation. Needless to say, it tells us the products' advantages. But it also hides their disadvantages. Advertising leads us to buy things that we don't need. It also confuses our sense of reality. "Beauty Queen shampoo gives you shiny hair!" a popular singer known for her beautiful hair says in an advertisement. But it doesn't tell us the complete truth: that a healthy diet will have the same effect. お願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

You should accept the (important) of not making excuses for what you do. Excuses are everywhere. In school, if you do not do (good) in an examination, you do not say it is because you didn't prepare enough for it but instead blame it on the teacher who set difficult questions on the exam. In sport, if your team loses, you put it fown to things the opponents did unfairly or other factors like refereeing decisions.  If you cannot make it in a job interview, you blame it on the interviewer or the employment system. You can, however, be one who (make) no excuses. Making excuses just stops you from improving or working harder. Instead, admitting that others are better than you can be a (positively) experience because you can use it as your motivation to become even better than them. (Cutting) excuses and you will have more chances to get ahead in life. カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします。

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 和訳お願いします。

As they race down the highway of their life, like so many other characters in so many other movies, they are forced to come to grips with themselves, find out who they really are, and ultimately take responsibility for their lives and actions. Thelma & Louise is a road movie, yes, but it's really a journey of enlightenment, a journey of self-discovery. And it begins with the incident, the hub of the wheel of action. 考えてはみたものの、英語がかなり苦手で和訳できませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。