• 締切済み

Help me! please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorn! I almost die. cuz...

please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorne! I cant understand about him... I have to write about How Hawthorne influenced American literature. I worked on it for 2days but I have no idea about him. I also want to write about how does transcendentalism, Romance, realism, Puritanism influenced Hawthorne's works. but I have no idea! If you know about these things, please explain about these. i just can't type in japanese so I'm typeing in english so please reply in japanese.

みんなの回答

• sanderson
  • ベストアンサー率18% (2/11)
回答No.2

ホーソーンがアメリカ文学にどのように影響を与えたか。短く答えるのは不可能です。いろいろな点から答えられるからです。思いつくままに以下、書きます。 1. アメリカ文学はイギリス文学の亜流に過ぎないと考えられた時期がありましたが、アメリカ文学の歴史で、初めて世界文学の歴史上に名を残した作家のひとりがホーソーンです。『緋文字』は、今日にいたるまで、世界で最も読まれた古典のひとつに数えられる作品です。 2. 19世紀の後輩作家、メルヴィルに大きな影響を与えたという事実があります。メルヴィルは15歳年長のホーソーンのことを大変尊敬していました。現在では、メルヴィルの方が高い評価を受けることもありますが、ホーソーンの影響力は大きいと思います。 3. 「ピューリタニズム文学」を確立した。アメリカ独自の文学です。 4. まだまだ多くのことを書かねばなりませんが、きりがありません。   参考情報を添付します。 ○ 日本ナサニエル・ホーソン協会、アメリカのナサニエル・ホーソーン協会のHPは参考になります。 ○ Nathaniel Hawthorne and the the critics という本があって、過去の研究の歴史、参考文献を調べることができます。 以上

• Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.1

I beg your pardon to reply in japanese. 全文を英語でお答えするのはこのサイトでは違反になるということですので、お言葉に甘えまして、日本語でお答えします。 私も以前、ナサニエル・ホーソーンの代表作とされる「The Scarlet Letter」を、日本語訳であります「緋文字」として読んだことがあります。 ですが、ただそれ一点だけのことですので、ナサニエル・ホーソーンについて、かれの米文学への影響だとか、彼独特のロマンチシズムやリアリズムなどについて自説を語るだけの知識がありません。 そこで「Nathaniel Hawthorne」、あるいは日本語で「ナサニエル・ホーソーン」、さらには「緋文字」などを入力して検索してみましたところ、たとえば「ウィキペディア」などをはじめ、わずかではありますが、幾つかお役に立ちそうな記述が見つかりました。 それぞれURLがとても長いため、ここにはコピー&ペーストをいたしませんが、ぜひこれらのワードで検索されますことをお奨めします。 良いレポートを作成できますように・・・・

satoooooo6
質問者

お礼

I already turned in my report, and i got A on it! Thank you so much!

関連するQ&A

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I really need help on this: In my world history class at school, I have to write a paper on the 3 "places of worship" centered in Israel→Christianity, Judaism and Islam religion. If there is one,an english URL will really help.

• please tell me your opinion

I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. これはガンジーが残した言葉です。直訳の意味は分かるのですが、そうするといまいち分かりません。これは何を意味してるのでしょうか? 簡単に言うとどういう意味なんでしょうか? ガンジーはこの言葉にどういう意味をこめてると思いますか? 教えてください

• I have my head about me. の意味を教えてください。

また新聞からなのですが、 あるテニスプレーヤーが宿泊していたホテルで火事に巻き込まれた中他の宿泊客を助けた、みたいな記事があるのですが、その中で分からないところがあるので、ぜひご説明お願いしたいのですが… この騒動中に、ケータイでお母さんと話をしていたそうなんですが、その時の会話の中に "I have my head about me. It's amazing how calm I am." というのがあるのですが、この I have my head about me. の意味が取れません。どういう意味なんでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• tell me what have u been doing with yourself. have u thought about me any?困ってます

今メッセージ交換をしている人がいます。私は彼に興味はありますがとくに信用などはしていません。まだ。 すこし引っかかることがあります。かわいいとかいい感じだねとかやたらほめます。本心ならうれしいですが、信じてません。あまり言われすぎると嘘に聞こえるし。。。知り合って数日でsweetheartって書いてくるし、誰にでも行ってそうな気がします。今回、電話したいといわれ、何日か返事をしなかったら数日後このように入ってきました。 hey sweetheart!i was thinking about u today.how have u been baby?so tell me what have u been doing with yourself.have u thought about me any?no u havr not.dont forget me A. i really want to hear from u.i wish u wasnt so far away. この訳を知りたいのですが、 私は今日あなたのこと考えていた。どうしてる?あなた・・・(わかりません)俺のことを何か考えた? 考えてない。 A、俺を忘れないでよ。とてもあなたからの返事が欲しい。あなたが遠くへ行かないことを願ってるよ。 お願いします このような場合どういう返事の仕方、反応ができますか? 英語教えてください 私はこの文は自分の訳だと、もうちょっと親密な関係の会話に聞こえます。私の英語力のなさがそう勘違いさせてるだけかもしれませんが・・・もしこれがちょっと特別な相手へかく内容だとしたら、とても彼の行動を疑ってしまうのですが・・・ どう感じますか?アドバイスいただけたらウレシイですお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• tell me something good.

how have you been? any changes? とメールできいたら I've been fine thanks asking. so tell me something good.ive been fine.just moved into my new apartment over the weekend. とかえってきました。これについてどう反応していいのかわかりません、まず訳をみてください 私は元気にしてたよ。なにかいい事はなして????週末引っ越したんだ。 そして、引っ越したんだということにどう英語で反応できますか?メールなのでできれば会話を広げたいのですが・・・oh thats cool, how is you new apartment? ....こんな感じでしか分かりませんでした。教えてください